From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

There's a Virgin phone shop and a Vodafone shop.
Not an Apple one though - although Milton Keynes is only 20 miles away.

Well there is nothing wrong with the phone as confirmed in the Apple shop in northampton ( there's a new one Sarah) - it is my main account Lorrayne and the other two are not used.

Vodafone and virgin are next on my hit list!

What did we ever do before the internet and emails?

Maximus! Congrats

I just realised how much weight you've lost in the recent weeks and months. Congratulations!

I'm at target, too. But I'm thinking about lowering it again as I'm not far off a total loss of 10 stone and that would be a nice number.

How is maintenance treating you? I can't quite get my head around it yet. Still focused on losing weight. Lol.

Started going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week now 3 weeks ago. Exercise with free weights and body weight at least 2 times and cardio the other times. Trying to help tighten the lose skin on my stomach and get some muscle definition.

I can already see quite a difference. Whoop, whoop.

I just realised how much weight you've lost in the recent weeks and months. Congratulations!

I'm at target, too. But I'm thinking about lowering it again as I'm not far off a total loss of 10 stone and that would be a nice number.

How is maintenance treating you? I can't quite get my head around it yet. Still focused on losing weight. Lol.

Started going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week now 3 weeks ago. Exercise with free weights and body weight at least 2 times and cardio the other times. Trying to help tighten the lose skin on my stomach and get some muscle definition.

I can already see quite a difference. Whoop, whoop.

Hi Tom - I really appreciate you popping on here fella, for two reasons. Firstly there are too few blokes on here (who said it's a man's world;)) but secondly, as you've had an incredible journey so far, and yes, truth be told when I registered on here, you were indeed a yardstick - you know the old "If-he-can-do-it-I-can-do-it" mantra.

My journey was less than yours, (10st is not only do-able, but i fully understand yor reasoning and say just go for it).

I managed something like 17.7 to 11.0.5 in about 36 weeks - it was full-on and since then I've reduced, flirted with danger, gained, lost (did Florida twice:eek:) and took it off etc.

Maintaining is more difficult than losing - or at least it was for me. In all honesty, silly as it may sound, losing 6st 13lb was easier than maintaining - ok it took longer, but I still prefer losing to maintaining - I know a few other target members have the same mindset!

I'm sure people struggling to lose might laugh at that idea, but we'll all get there, just not at the same time.

I need to get back to the gym - especially as it is free as part of the works health program:cool: - I also ramble with a local group and am next looking to buy a mountain bike - it is TOO easy to reach target and stop doing what you've done to get there (guilty as charged m'lord).

Anyhow, thanks for popping in, feel free to anytime, you might not have known it, until now, but you were an inspiration to me when I started so nice to let you know and share in the refelected glory;)

See how us brothers can bond eh lasses?;)

Now after all that, I guess I have to get my @rse into gear and if Tom can go for 10st I simply have to get this Christmas thing licked and go for my 100lb - there's my resolution for next year - from me who doesn't usually make them;)

Meanwhile having tried to do missionary work in Northants (sadly, they're too far gone - oh and don't they talk funny?), I need to get back on track after a weekend of slightly falling off plan.- Not by much you understand. Just every meal :eek:

It was great to meet Dawn's lovely family as well as Sarah's talented daughter (was she adopted I wonder?) - we even managed a 7 mile walk around a reservoir (Pitsford Water I believe) - where we didn't have cake, or sausage rolls and any combination thereof for lunch:cool: Neither did we (reading I) have any technology failures, GPS, Iphone, or lose any sunglasses, one pair dropped the other pair stood on!

At least we had one pair of reading specs between us - sadly in blinding sunlight, we walked around without a single pair of sunglasses.

I did get homesick for the beautiful north though - especially parking spaces!! - am gonna save up for the next trip:p

Oh and by the way, my iphone4, ipod touch, ipad2 all have email send and receive as they should do.

No thanks to Vodafone or Virgin Media, it was all down to a) ignoring their ludicrous suggestions, b) trying every possible combination of settings until it worked!

Such a shame as I was starting to like my evening chats with India and the Phillipines after a busy day at work;)

Can you not just phone them for the hell of it then Steve ;)
haha
Of course I can, and will. There's something that really tickles me when I hear a very, very heavily accent saying "Good evening Mr Stephen, my name is being Kenneth how may I help you?"

I love it and have been known to respond with "Good evening Kenny, please call me Vikram"

Off-shore call centres - you gotta love'em;)

I got straight back onto plan today. Cereal & milk for breakfast.

Tomato soup for lunch (accompanied all day with several black coffees just to keep warm).

I shopped after work, finished with a splendid chicken salad. I actually ended up having a hifi bar with a cup of tea with the luxury of milk (remaining from my HexA at brekkie). Indeed, I had ryvita & laughing cow with my salad. It is quite good keeping hex's back - I usually have them v. early.

Tomorrow I'm confronting my fear of extra-easy. Slowcooker will take care of dinner, and enable me to pile in with carrot, onion, mushroom, parsnip and some potato thrown in the pot with some diced chunks of beef (I'll seal them in the morning).

Just what is needed for this cold weather. I just finished scraping the ice this morning, when the first snows arrived in the northeast:eek:

Still, I had a "White Birthday" last year, so we did well to reach December.

Onwards and upwards.

Meanwhile having tried to do missionary work in Northants (sadly, they're too far gone - oh and don't they talk funny?), I need to get back on track after a weekend of slightly falling off plan.- Not by much you understand. Just every meal :eek:

It was great to meet Dawn's lovely family as well as Sarah's talented daughter (was she adopted I wonder?) - we even managed a 7 mile walk around a reservoir (Pitsford Water I believe) - where we didn't have cake, or sausage rolls and any combination thereof for lunch:cool: Neither did we (reading I) have any technology failures, GPS, Iphone, or lose any sunglasses, one pair dropped the other pair stood on!

OMG!!! :eek:

Who the heck did Sarah and I go walking with then...??? :confused:

Right, if I do this now, then I won't have the pressure of making a new year's resolution!

It's a good time to make or set targets - especially on the back of a weekend off plan, followed by 3 consecutive (off-plan) meals this weekend too!

My plan, or rather my target, is to proudly show off my 7st SW shiney, and add to it the magical, almost mythical Century Club and its associated 100lb loss;)

The target date being a realistic February 4 2012. I need to be 145lb or less (10st 5lb) by that date. A nice 8 weeks from tomorrow.

Not sure what is happening that weekend, but I;m sure it will come back to me;)

It will also mean a percentage loss of 40%

Even I might be satisfied with that treble

if anyone can do it Steve
you can here's to becoming a fully paid up member of the century club
i'm presuming you know all about the new members fees ?

if anyone can do it Steve
you can here's to becoming a fully paid up member of the century club
i'm presuming you know all about the new members fees ?
I could make a rude joke/comment about that last sentence, but being a gent I won't;)

Back to 100% today. Scrambled egg brekkie today with, an apple and pair for mid-morning snacks. Cappuccino (2.5syns)
Cheese and onion sandwiches (Hexa + Hexb + 2syns for extra bread* + 2 for spread) for lunch. Added a few chunks of cucumber and plum tomatoes for "fillers".
Banana dessert.

A packet of French Fries (cheese and onion) as I felt like a crunchy savoury fix (4.5syns)

Chicken salad, though the meat from the chicken was from a couple of legs left to slow-cook all day. Is there a better way to do chicken than a slow cooker? - I doubt it!;)

Ryvita & Laughing Cow finished off the HEX's.

Muller Light supper!

* small slice of WW Danish is only 2syns

After a weekend off plan this simplicity is easy to follow as I contemplate a party weekend! Friday evening, Saturday evening and sunday lunch are all off-plan christmas "do's".

After that it's all systems go for new target and 100%ism.

Just happened that 3 Xmas parties/meals are on consecutive nights.

Fortunately I'm not boozing so plenty of guilt-free food options;)

I'll need a new party frock or two though!

Afternoon Stevie Baby - I'm back from my travels

images

Sorry to miss this - but away from the big wide world of technology in Cornwall. Don't do i-phone etc as they cost so blumin' much to run in Spain.

The target date being a realistic February 4 2012 . . . Not sure what is happening that weekend, but I'm sure it will come back to me;)

Maybe I'm being thick or have I just missed something here?

PS I didn't get your PM . . .

I'll need a new party frock or two though!

A work colleague brought in a new shirt in M with tags and all into work today and gave it to me for free. Loving it and will wear it for the SW Christmas party on the weekend.

Won't have to go out and buy a shirt now. Great! :D

Afternoon Stevie baby x

Wow!

Yet another wild weekend of parties and drunkenness planned! I take my hat off to ya hun! Especially at your age!

Anyone else would've had quite enuff naughtiness last weekend with sausage rolls and curry!

One word for you mate...hardcore!!!

Look at Tommy Rivers there - in an M size no less. I have a small frame, so can also get into S-size clothes. I still find it hard to believe. Sometimes I look for hidden cameras and assume all the shops have secretly switched the sizes over and filming my confusion.

After last weeks shenanigans, I have picked my suit out for tomorrow night - I'm turning into a woman, or at least displaying women's traits as can't have the same outfit for 3 consecutive do's.

Black pinstripe this Friday, and a different one againfor Saturday night. Just in case there are photos! - can't beseen in the same outfit right girls?

This means on the off-chance I go out for new year..... yep! another new suit needed lol.

Today was meant to be green but became extra easy (grrrrr) when I visited subway (apparently 6syns for Italian bread with no dressing and all superfree/free filling - that was lunch c/w banana and apple.

Breakfast had been cheese & toast (hexa + b)

The last couple of syns went on spread for my baked potato which was accompanied by beans with the plate filled with salad.

I'll have a yoghurt (muller light) and cup of tea after my bath tonight.

Back