From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

It is an impressive-looking repast. I'm quite impressed with my choices - normally I'm a soup for starters and ice cream to finish, person.

No, you are correct. The girls at work assure me anything that is both alcoholic AND clear is free on all plans (unless mixed with full-sugared coke)

That includes Gin, right Lynn?

Absolutely, totally free, and if you drink enough of them you get one of your five a days with the lime slices ;)

Awhhh x

Just catching up on your diary Steve, and discovered that you have been in the Wars.

Did it have anything to do with the syn free Smirnoff?;)

Tom_River said:
The boy has barely gone through his puberty yet and you want to class him as middle aged. Ts, ts, ts. Jealousy is what I call that. :D

Hey Tom!

You "boys" can try sticking together but I'm afraid it will be futile...

You're totally outnumbered here...

Might as well surrender now and save a lot of time...! ;) x

I think it's up to you!

(Although obviously you look much younger than most of us)

Tidied

Only about a week or so - but from what I read it might be some weeks or even months before I can do any proper walking on the moors. I can't risk it going again on an icy ledge in Winter.

I'll know more next Monday after physio. In the first instance I am off for 1 week.

Moving swiftly on! I managed to salvage a shot from Saturday night - when all my legs were working! Ive had to crop it as no matter how many times you tell girlies how to use a camera and zoom......

image-820815670.jpg

Managed to take out Jean's elbow, a bottle of red, a carafe of white, 2 diet cokes and various pairs of reading specs!

Last edited:
I'll know more next Monday after physio. In the first instance I am off for 1 week.
Erm - I'd plan on 8-12 weeks unfortunately Steve! It's a nasty muscle to damage.

Now middle age! That is all a state of mind. I'm almost 10 years older than said baby Steve and I still think I'm only 21.

Eccentric? Now that's a different matter. I've been that since I was 5 according to my mum! So I ain't gonna change now am I? So you're in good company Sarah!

Moving swiftly on! I managed to salvage a shot from Saturday night - when all my legs were working! Ive had to crop it as no matter how many times you tell girlies how to use a camera and zoom......

View attachment 22710

Managed to take out Jean's elbow, a bottle of red, a carafe of white, 2 diet cokes and various pairs of reading specs!

Hmmm...

Ignoring completely the sexist, chauvinistic comment about the female photographers abilities to zoom in...

Hot! Hot! Hot! :drool:

Looking almost as tasty as the food hun!!! :8855:

View attachment 22710

Nice flowers. :p

Hmmm...

Ignoring completely the sexist, chauvinistic comment about the female photographers abilities to zoom in...

Hot! Hot! Hot! :drool:

Looking almost as tasty as the food hun!!! :8855:

They were true though! - besides, I'm superfree;):p

Oh don't encourage him, Dawn.

Oi! -

Nice flowers. :p

So glad you're not thinking I'm hot Tommy lad:cool: - even if the pic doesn't show the candy-pink striped shirt:eek:

:8855::8855:
The man child scrubs up rather well ;)

Oh I dunno - starting to look every one of my 30 something years. :innocent0001:

Afternoon Steve. You have remembered you are supposed to be driving the Sleigh Bus haven't you? You haven't been there for a while and we're waiting for you in Bergamo for a skiing break.

Now I know you can't manage that at the mo but you could drape yourself over a bar and look sexy. Oh maybe not . . .

Hey I can go off people you know Bev;)
Aw well - I've made up for it on Jackie's thread.
That was a fantastic post from you.

Two more days off work, two days stir crazy since my last entry. I so miss my walking. Had it been flu, or similar, I could have at least got out and walked a few miles.

What a dilemma! - complete rest, keep the leg up, or walk with crutches! - absolutely no way! I'm walking on it (albeit indoors) and seem to be feeling less pain.

Foodwise have been 100% and found it quite easy - masses of side salad. Seafood, all on red/original, though a curry and a SW-style fish and chips saw me switch to extra easy a couple of times. So whilst I think the food is ok, without exercise - remember none at all:eek: - it feels and I feel "heavy"
It's probably starting to get me down now. I'm passed the novelty stage, and the peed off stage.

As you can tell, I'm just flitting around here getting into mishief! - my only defence is you should see some of the vitriolic posts i've made on other forums!

Spent all day tidying up today, a complete inventory and I've concluded I have more gadgetry than Dixons! Stuff I have forgotten I had bought! - still missing a newbook though!

I'm gonna have to do one of them things we all hate doing and that's a cull - de-junk, throw out stuff - though methinks opening an ebay sellers account will be a wiser move.

So my diary page was neglected, having said that, nothing's happening here in Dullsville;)

In exciting news, tomorrow I'll tell you about the beard I've grown! cos that's how I rock.

Back