From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

I'm not gonna say you were rgiht Dawnie. EVERYONE KNOWS IT WAS DOWN TO MY WEIGHTS AND WEIGHT TRAINING:p:p

Weight training??? :eek:

Steve hunni...

You can't call carrying the bloody things up to your room 'weight training'!!! :rolleyes:

And you have to get them out the box too btw!!! ;)

Evening Svelter Steve - blumin' well done chico, and thoroughly deserved.
Suet Steve now consigned to the bin! But it can be retrieved for any failures!

Hi :wavey:

I've just been reading through your diary as I spotted you posting in a few of the diaries that I visit and you have done amazingly well in your journey so far :D

Well done on the fantastic loss this week, here's to another 100% week

:party0019:

Haway man, giz a chance t' hev me bait! - 'ave been t' graft aarl day and could eat a scabby horse atween two matressess man!

Well after another 100% wek (same as always) I managed to fluke a loss of six pund! - Also won my first SOTW in ages and got a boat-load of fruit! Why aye!

So feeling a lot happier after last weeks STS - even though I never done a single thing different, i.e. was 100% foodwise and managed no exercise - though I have started with weights this week, but only for upper body.

See, I told you that you would have a big whoosh this week ;) :D Congratulations, so pleased for you x

But I thought you were just a big kid :eek: did I get you that wrong :eek:

xxxxx

I'll not lie to you Jax, it's common knowledge, I tried growing up once, didn't like it and have been growing down ever since;)

Weight training??? :eek:

Steve hunni...

You can't call carrying the bloody things up to your room 'weight training'!!! :rolleyes:

And you have to get them out the box too btw!!! ;)

Blimey Dawn - do you ever forget anything I mention - even in passing?:eek:

Evening Svelter Steve - blumin' well done chico, and thoroughly deserved.
Suet Steve now consigned to the bin! But it can be retrieved for any failures!

Failure? - we'll have no F words on this thread chica:p

Yay! Well done my friend x. Good on you for keeping the faith and not doing anything to drastic to shake things up! X

:talk017:

Well done Steve!

6lbs is an amazing loss!

Praise indeed from Mrs Icon:eek::eek:

Hi :wavey:

I've just been reading through your diary as I spotted you posting in a few of the diaries that I visit and you have done amazingly well in your journey so far :D

Well done on the fantastic loss this week, here's to another 100% week

:party0019:

Thanks Emmy - nice of you to pop in!

Do I take your lack of response to my post as 'no comment'?! ;)

Ok Jane, - to be honest I was going to do something drastic had the result been bad! - I planned on a full Indian takeaway as a blowout. THen back on plan:eek: - the 6lb loss saw me meekly returning home to the beef vindaloo (no rice) and stuck to plan.

Hi Steve. Hows them biceps doing then?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I might be getting some of them Lisa! - they're dormant at present though;)

By the way folks, I think I have gven up on bread! - I threw a loaf of Weightwatchers Wholemeal Danish out today, and half a loaf of Warburtons Wholemeal (both 400g loaves) - they were getting stale.

I have another Warburtons in the freezer and will use occasionally for toast or when required (defrosting the night before).

Breakfasts this week have been scrambled eggs, or cereal & milk or my favourite of late chopped apple, banana & pear topped with Muller light. Not had the same breakfast for the past week:)

Have to tell you of my experiment tonight which backfired - although in a good way! - I really didn't fancy salad yet again tonight, so as on a rare extra easy did sw chips (actifry using hexb for extra virgin olive oil) (all 225g of them as I weighed) beans and some sausage in batter - 6syns per battered sausage! - the chips and beans were lovely and warm and filling, but the sausages were quite tasteless and a disappointment.

Nice to know I tried crap - albeit in a synned environment and rejected it. Should have made it a fried egg in oil for half a syn!! - never mind.

Fillet steak and potatoes tomorrow - with veg will be better:cool:

Also looks like I'm free tomorrow so can go and get my bike as well as bulk meat purchase for the freezer.;)

Oh and I'm going to do a couple of miles walking too:4633:

Well I am just chuffed for you as you didn't deserve the sts last week. I am gonna cry if I don't lose this week as have been an absolute angel!

PS didn't know a fried egg in oil is only half a syn! I also read in Erm's thread that streaky bacon is pretty low too.

Why bother defrosting bread for toast? We just grab it out of the freezer and stick it in the toaster :)

We use spray oil in our actifryer too. It works perfectly.

Happy biking Steve :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Steve,

I hardly ever have bread now...maybe at the weekends for toast for breakfast...but I haven't had a sandwich for months! Just seems a waste to me lol!

It's lovely to have grandad duties, but it's equally nice to have some time to yourself at the weekend, especially when you've been at work all week x

Enjoy your bike shopping hunni...make sure you get a comfy saddle :eek: And don't forget your helmet and various other essential bits of equipment :)

I've had a look on line and I've found a few items that I think would fit the bill quite nicely...;)

Attachments

• running 1.jpg
    running 1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 12
  • running 2.jpg
    running 2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 16
  • running 3.jpg
    running 3.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 15
Morning Steve!

Please take pictures if you do get any of these cycling outfits ^^^