From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

Well done on everything!!! X

Thank you lovely ladies!! :)

I do indeed feel fab, and this morning I have woken up and even managed to eat some breakfast pretty much straight away! Normally I cannot eat first thing, but then again, I also know that eating brekkie would get my metabolism going, so I had some yogurt, blueberries and some lovely Dorset cereal sprinkled on top (haven't checked yet, but I hope they are allowed as a healthy extra?). Also had my standard cup of tea and feel fine now.

It is raining. Has been most of the night as well (I kept hearing it against the window and my cat stayed in most of the night, which he normally doesn't do) so no allotment for me today. My delicate little features might melt if I go down there in the rain lol!!

That's OK though, I walked to and from Tesco yesterday (which is a good 20 minute walk each way) and then in Tesco I walked around for over an hour, making sure I didn't miss any bargains, so all in all I think I covered a lot of exercise in one day.

I am currently working towards my silver body magic award - I should have gotten my bronze sticker last night but our C was busy talking to a couple of newbies and I was unable to stay to the meeting on account of being hungry! ;)

Maybe I should treat myself to something nice each time I get a body magic award as well? Hmmm...I think I might just have to - any excuse!! :D

Being on half term is seriously hard work on my bank account though. I reckon I have spent on average £50 a day since being off - OK, some of that has been on essentials, such as food, but also a lot of it has been on 'stuff' (as OH would call them), or 'treats' as I would call them. But then again, during term time I hardly ever make it into town, so I have some catching up to do! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it haha!

Wonder if the post will turn up soon; I have ordered Just Dance 3 from Amazon, and want to try it. Have never tried any of the JD games, but I have heard good things (mainly from my neighbour's granddaughter lol) and cannot wait to give it a go! And I could use that towards my body magic as well! :)

Anyway, must stop rambling now, going to make another cup of tea and read some more NSVs from the thread, and going to pop onto a few other diaries to see how we are all getting on!

I will be back later with some updates on food and general thoughts (I bet you can't wait hahaha), have a great day everyone! xx

I forgot to mention, I had a funny dream last night (apart from the one where my cat and I were detectives and trying to solve a murder - what can I say, overactive imagination!); in my dream, I had gotten to the end of my journey, I was almost at my 10st target, and I was just about to update my ticker at the bottom of my signature to show that I had lost 135 pounds, and only had one more to go, when my OH and sister came running into the room screaming 'don't do it, you are far too skinny now, don't lose any more!!'. :)

I don't remember how I reacted to their screaming in my dream, but I do remember feeling this immense feeling of satisfaction just as I was about to do the update.

I WILL GET THERE!!!! :D

YOU WILL!! Thats such a fab dream! :D xxx

I know, my cat does make rather a good detective....oh, you meant the one with all the weight loss?! Only joking ahahaha!!

Thanks hun, I don't think I've ever had anyone believe in me (when it comes to me losing weight), feels sooo good to hear!! :D

xx

OMG, the Just Dance 3 game turned up in the post, had to wait (not very patiently) for OH to get off to work - he works evenings, thank GOD, there is NO WAY I'd let him see me bouncing about (yet, anyway!), and have just had a go at it.

WOW, it is fab, I managed 45 minutes, and am definitely feeling a bit hot and bothered now lol!! I bet he would have been rolling around on the floor laughing had he seen me, I kept getting the giggles myself! :)

Don't know what to have for my tea. I fancy a veggie bolognese, which would be a nice easy option, at least it is the way I make it, just bung a load of different things in the pot! I don't think I've ever cooked a veggie bolognese that has tasted the same twice hahaha!

Off to ponder in the kitchen now, to see what I have in the cupboards. So far today I've had my brekkie, and as it turns out, the variety of Dorset cereal I bought - berries and cherries - is no longer a HE, so I had to put 4 syns on it, but it was worth it! Besides, I had been thinking about experimenting a bit with actually using some syns during the week, rather than saving them all for the weekend, so it turned out a good way of starting my syns for the day.

Lunch was a miserable affair, I had for some strange reason bought veggie ravioli, which I used to like when I was at uni (cheap and all that), fair enough it is syn free, but it wasn't the best. I ate it all though, so it obviously wasn't THAT bad!! :)

Went to the loo earlier (don't worry, I won't go into too much detail) and while there I realised I had put on the size 18 M&S knickers I bought for 'after Christmas' this morning!!! SIZE 18!!!! I know they are a bit stretchy, so I am under no illusions, but hey, I have been wearing a size 18 pair all day and not had half of them up my backside! Sorry, that was probably too much info!! :D :D :D

Had a rather strange experience this morning. Went shopping with my lovely neighbour (as always during the school holidays), and bought a few bits for the freezer etc. When we got home and I carried one of the bags inside I kept thinking 'gosh, this is heavy'; my arm was straining from carrying the bag and my back ached.

I don't know what made me do it, but for some reason I decided to get on the scales with the bag, and IT TOOK ME BACK TO MY EXACT STARTING WEIGHT.

First of all, how freaky, that is should weigh exactly the amount of weight that I've lost, and secondly, I could not believe how heavy the bag felt!! That is all the weight I've been carrying around with me for the past year or so!!!!

That was a real eye-opener, and I cannot wait until I have lost the same equivalent again! :D

Making a nice cup of tea now, have already had my breakfast of yogurt, fresh blueberries and Dorset cereal (4 syns). Woke up quite hungry actually, which I suppose is a good thing as it probably means I am getting used to the new routine.

Oh, and I have seen loads of people on here talking about the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and it has had some fabulous reviews online, so I ordered it yesterday and am planning on using if for the whole of November just to make sure I get maximum benefit before Christmas holidays and visiting my family - hopefully it won't kill me!! ;)

Ooo good luck with Jillian.. :D

Thats soo good about the shopping. Bet your glad your not carrying that around with you any more!

Did you enjoy Just Dance?

xx

Definitely glad I'm not carrying that around, I don't know how my knees coped!!

Just Dance is fabulous, I did 45 minutes last night, and cannot wait to give it another go this afternoon! :)

xx

Just done 50 minutes on the Just Dance 3 game, and I was even in rhythm a couple of times!! :D

Feels good to be moving about a bit, and I totally want to keep this up! :)

Going to have a bit of fruit now as I am feeling a bit hungry, don't know what to do for lunch just yet!

I've got a jacket potato with stir fry veg :) x

Ah, great idea!! I only just bought some baking potatoes this morning!! Might have beans with it, yum yum!! :)

hi, just been catching up with your diary and it seems lots of congratulations are in order :D

well done on the lb loss and the nsv with the clothes bet you felt great:D

hope you enjoyed your lunch xx

Aaww, thanks hun, I am feeling rather good at the moment! :)

Hope you are getting on OK as well, I haven't had a chance to look at any diaries today, have been trying to do a bit of housework (and failing miserably, ended up bidding on a lovely pink Radley purse on eBay - and WON!!)!

Have a great evening lovely, xx

OMG, I ate far too much for my tea and feel totally stuffed now. Had my lovely leftover veggie bolognese from last night, and of course as I didn't want to reheat it too many times I ended up eating the whole lot. It was made up of all free foods, but still why do I have to be such a greedy so and so? ;)

Nevermind, I am sure I will learn one day...or not!

Evening in tonight, it's too cold to be venturing out anywhere, especially when I am so cozy in front of the fire!

Am wearing a lovely thick cardigan that I bought in Sainsbury's last Friday, it's a size 22 and when I got it home it fitted but the seams by my shoulders (around my arms, if you know what I mean) felt really tight, well now they are feeling looser, so either they have stretched, or my arms have shrunk. Either way I'm happier for it! :D

Started doing some housework earlier, but ended up bidding for a pink Radleys flapover purse on eBay, it is gorgeous, RRP is £48, I got it for £33 with free postage, yay me!

I promise I haven't got a shopping habit by the way, I will be back to normal once I go back to school on Monday!! :D :D

Back