From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

So that was a bit of food out of the way, lush it was too. Now going to just sit on the sofa, haven't got anything else planned at all for the rest of the evening, done my exercises, have got a bit of marking to do but it doesn't need to be done until Friday so I'll do that tomorrow - too tired tonight! :)

Rainy and horrible out there so both cats are in enjoying the fire with me. Well, Charlie doesn't go out much as it is (especially not at this time of year when there are fireworks going off all the time) but my other cat is definitely an outdoors creature. What he gets up to all day is a mystery. But tonight he is snoring on the TV mag on the coffee table.

Oh, my lovely pink Radley purse turned up in the post yesterday - the one I got off eBay. It is beautiful, and it still had the tags and everything saying it should have cost me £48, so not bad, seeing as I paid around £30 for it. Thing is, my cat took a fancy to it straight away, fell asleep with his head on it, dribbled and left a stain on it. It's not really noticeable, but I know it's there. Bloody cat, if I didn't love him so much I would have strangled him lol.

Right, best see what is on the telly, I think I feel like an old episode of Melrose Place tonight.

Have a great evening! xx

3.5 lbs is wonderful well done!!!! :) I can only dream of a loss tomorrow!! :-/ oh well stick to it and it def works xx

3.5 lbs is wonderful well done!!!! :) I can only dream of a loss tomorrow!! :-/ oh well stick to it and it def works xx

Thanks hun, and I'm sure you will be fine hun!! :)

Feeling so positive at the moment, and nothing is going to stop me now! :D

xx

Woo hoo bring in christams and bein a stone lighter!!!! :-D xx

Woo hoo - bring in Christmas and being a stone lighter!!! Xx

Well done on a fab loss that's brilliant! :) you will get that stone by Christmas! How far have you got ho go? Have a good day today :) xx

Thanks!! I have got another 8.5lbs to go for my next stone award, but that would also be my club 10, so it is extra special!

And with another 6 WIs to go before I go away for my Christmas holibobs I think it is totally doable. Damn it, I WILL do it!! :)

xx

So that's another day closer to the weekend! :)

Today has been fine, I actually managed a bit of yogurt, fruit and muesli before I went to work this morning, which must be a first ever for me, so that was good. Had a banana on first break, a mugshot and an apple for lunch and now I've just had leftover omelette with yogurt and fruit for pudding.

Completed day 3 of my body shred DVD as well, and it might be my overactive imagination working away, but I actually think it is starting to feel a bit easier. Not that it's easy, but when doing the squats I definitely felt like I had some little muscle definition happening! :D

Got to do some marking now, which is sooooooo booooooring, but hey, it's got to be done and I am sure my little angels will be eternally grateful for my efforts - NOT!!!

Back later! xx

Oh bugger, I feel like I'm coming down with something. That'll be a fun house this weekend; Charlie the cat is ill, OH has manflu and if I come down sick as well it won't be good.

Might have to have another cup of tea and try and self medicate that way. Positive thinking and all that malarkey. ;)

Have a great evening, roll on the weekend!

Oh no hope u don't come down with owt!!! I have been suffering since last sat...only really been today that I've not felt like ****!!! Xx

I'm sick. Like, proper 'got sent home from school' sick. Thought I was going to throw up in a bin, it was quite funny actually my poor colleague looked horrified, I will never forget his face lol!

Charlie is also still sick, poor thing has a temperature and is not eating. Took him to the vet on Wednesday and they said he will be fine, but he is on tablets. He is currently fast asleep on my favourite cardigan, which I would love to be wearing right now as I am all cold and shivery but I haven't got the heart to move him, poor thing looks so miserable.

I'll just have to drag myself upstairs and dig out one of my other numerous cardigans lurking in the wardrobe. That'll teach me, leaving my stuff lying about, you simply cannot do that with cats about! :)

Haven't managed to eat much today, feel too sick. Going to make a cup of tea, put the fire on, and curl up on the sofa. OH is still in bed, don't know if he will make it to work today, he has also got some sort of stomach bug going on. Not nice.

At least it's Friday! Got the weekend to recover!! :)

Oh how rubbish is that. Poor you and OH and Charlie. :( How about having a green day today then you can have lots of comfort food and carbs? Eat something though or you may feel worse :( Dose up on paracetamol too :) xx

Aaaw, thanks hun, that is a great idea, comfort food is definitely what I need.

Luckily I stocked up on tablets the other week, I must have had a premonition or something! :)

oh, mashed potatoes. I could just imagine eating that. Or just dry toast (which could be my HEXB as well).

I teach ICT and business studies in a secondary school, and I love it. Only had 2 classes as well today, which is why I thought I'd go in, but clearly my stomach had other ideas. At least I might get a brilliant weight loss this week hahaha!

Having a lay down now, might put a film on to sleep to.

Have a great day, xx

I am soo hungry right now.. Lol.

Oh cool. That's good you enjoy it. I used to want to teach Music in secondary school - but had a major career change :D Hehe.

Ooo how nice - see if that was me, it would be The Santa Clause (with Tim Alan) a mug of coffee with mash potato and spaghetti hoops. Yum yum yum :) I am sooo in the Christmas spirit. Its crazy! :D
:109:

Back