From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

Yay welcome back :) :) wondered where you had gone :) think of those lovely Pounds you can lose before Xmas especially with your fab 1.5 loss.

Glad to hear the new job is going so week but your right you need to take care of u too Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo-85 said:
Yay welcome back :) :) wondered where you had gone :) think of those lovely Pounds you can lose before Xmas especially with your fab 1.5 loss.

Glad to hear the new job is going so week but your right you need to take care of u too Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Hun, thanks for stopping by, and I'm sorry I've been flaky lately!! :). I will pop over to your diary shortly to check up on you,how have you been? Xxx

Ok, day two of being back fully with my mind on the game! :)

Have been looking through my paper diary (old school, for the handbag hahah) and I had forgotten about a couple of gym sessions I've done at the end of August/beginning of sept, so that made me feel a bit better. Really do have to get back to it though! :)

It's morning has started well, I woke up after a WHOLE nights sleep, didn't even get up to use the loo, I seriously cannot remember the last time I slept right the way through, we are talking months or even years possibly, I feel so good now! My new cough mixture has codeine in it, so I'm guessing that's why lol!

Anyway, so I've had fruit and soy yoghurt for breakfast, and am now enjoying a nice cup of tea. Might go and have my nails done later as a treat.

Off to stalk some diaries now though, see you soon! :)

Xxxx

Glad to c u r back! And with a loss - wow go you!!

To motivate yrself why don't u post total loss so far and give yrself a Christmas target!
I joined 1-stone to Christmas - last week and lost 3 lbs today!! :)
11 seems easier to get!
Mi of course have gained big since u were last here :-( so hopefully it will come off as easily as it went on xxx

Cai said:
Glad to c u r back! And with a loss - wow go you!!

To motivate yrself why don't u post total loss so far and give yrself a Christmas target!
I joined 1-stone to Christmas - last week and lost 3 lbs today!! :)
11 seems easier to get!
Mi of course have gained big since u were last here :-( so hopefully it will come off as easily as it went on xxx

Yay, well done on your loss!! I had a gain over the summer, boo, which disheartened me, but onwards and upwards (of course I mean downwards though!!) now!!

I will check out some of the challenge threads actually, great idea, something for me to focus on!! :) xxxx

Right, got my nails done, love them! Can't afford this sort of luxury every month though so I have just purchased some stuff off eBay to do my own gel nails at home! :)

Tea ended up being cous cous, salad and a quorn sausage roll, yes, pastry and all - oops!! Don't know how many syns that is, was fully intending to take the pastry off but then somehow it didn't happen!!

Then again, I only had fruit and soy yoghurt for lunch as well as I wasn't hungry - very unlike me!! S I guess overall not too bad!

Would like to see a 2lbs loss next Wednesday, haven't set a Christmas target yet but 2lbs sounds doable this week. I hope!! *fingers crossed*

Hope everyone is well, xxx

Ok, so I have 7 WI's to go before my Christmas holibobs, so I have set myself the challenge of losing 2lbs per week to get a stone off!! This is doable, isn't it? As long as I can stay off the cider anyway! ;)

Been a bit naughty this evening and had some toast, even after my big tea, but then again I haven't had a drink since Saturday, been too ill boo, so I reckon I've saved enough syns over the past few days to have a bit of toast!! :)

Been shopping on eBay for all sorts of stuff for my nails, got gels, a lamp, some cute little rhinestones, I'm all excited! Maybe I'll leave the teaching malarkey and become a nail technician haha! I dreamed last night all my nails fell off funnily enough, and apparently that means I'm trying to get out of a responsibility or a job, hahahah! :D

Hope everyone is having a fab evening! Xxx

Glad to c u r back to yr normal self!!

I too had some toast tonight! And yummy it was! I will def be saving WW points to have toast more often than I allowed myself on SW.

A stone before Christmas is def doable - 2lbs a week will get u there! Xxx

Cai said:
Glad to c u r back to yr normal self!!

I too had some toast tonight! And yummy it was! I will def be saving WW points to have toast more often than I allowed myself on SW.

A stone before Christmas is def doable - 2lbs a week will get u there! Xxx

I couldn't live without toast!! Always buy the seedy bread and count it as my hexb, don't know if its right or if I should get rid of the crust or summat, but I don't care lol!

Love your onesie btw!! Well cute, can't wait til stuff like that fits me! :D. Xxx

MissClumsy said:
I couldn't live without toast!! Always buy the seedy bread and count it as my hexb, don't know if its right or if I should get rid of the crust or summat, but I don't care lol!

Love your onesie btw!! Well cute, can't wait til stuff like that fits me! :D. Xxx

Tbh I was quite upset when I tried it on cos I had to get a large - I thought I would have been a medium but it wouldn't have been comfy - comfort is what it is all about after all!

But when I was buying a jacket hubby told me to get the smaller size! I can sometimes be my harshest critic :-/ I'm sure most ppl are! Xxx

Cai said:
Tbh I was quite upset when I tried it on cos I had to get a large - I thought I would have been a medium but it wouldn't have been comfy - comfort is what it is all about after all!

But when I was buying a jacket hubby told me to get the smaller size! I can sometimes be my harshest critic :-/ I'm sure most ppl are! Xxx

Ha, I'd be happy with a large one! :). Don't get me started on sizes, I'm so inbetween right now it's not even funny, can't wait to finally drop into ANY bracket, as long as its not a size up!! :D. Xxx

Right, so that's the last shopping trip with my lovely neighbour done for this half term, back to the grind on Monday!! On a plus note, I resisted buying lots and lots of cider, which my usual Friday list consists of, but on a downside I accidentally hopped onto the scales this morning and they show a 2lbs gain! Going in the wrong direction here, eh?! I blame my late night toast, I'm sure that'll even itself out during the day!!

Got some lush looking John west smoked salmon for my tea, trying to avoid carbs today if I can as they do funny things to me! :). Goodbye toast - for now!! :D

Doctors appointment at 9.50, to try and sort out this wheezy chest of mine. I sound like I've swallowed a recorder, as I do a different tune on an in breath and an out breath lol!!

Hope everyone is well on this lovely autumn morning!! :). Xxx

Positives and negatives from doctors visit, let's start with negatives first to get them out of the way - I've got another chest infection so have tablets for at least a week now. That was actually the only negative, come to think of it! The positive is that I fessed up about my drinking, and the doc doesn't think I sound like a raging alcoholic (woop, woop!!) but that I could do with cutting down (I'm so glad he told me that, would never have worked that out on my own lol) but the support is there should I need it.

I probably sound like a drama queen, but we have liver and kidney disease in the family, so drinking should be a no-no for me full stop. The doc has also booked me in for a blood test next week to check my liver and kidneys over, including my thyroid, glucose and lactose (at least that's what I think he said, I started zoning out a bit at that point, I really really hate needles!!)

I'm now starving hungry and trying to work out what to have for my lunch, I'm thinking some of the yummy looking smoked salmon I bought this morning!! :)

Just realised I won't be able to drink for a week at least with the antibiotics I'm on, so that's another positive right there!! :D

So, this has turned out to be an EE day! Which is exciting, as I only really consider myself as a 'green day' kind of girl, seeing as I don't eat most meats, only fish, which I usually use as my hexb, or syn.

Anyways, I got this lovely John West smoked salmon, which I had with couscous (those damned carbs, I knew they'd find me lol) and a huge pile of salad. Only after eating my lovely food did I look u the syn contents, and ooooosh, for a whole pack (I only had half to be fair) its 39 syns on a green day!!! BUT luckily it's 19 syns on an EE day, so had to rethink there!! So half the pack is 9.5, I can live with that!! :)

But definitely a note to self - check new foods BEFORE eating!! :D. It was bloody yummy though!! :)

Aaaah, a lovely Saturday indoors. Says the girl who has done nothing but lay on the sofa feeling sorry for herself all week!!! :)

Can't think of anything exciting to write about (like my usual updates are so riveting hahahah!), had a lovely lay in, OH has gone off to football, and I'm sitting here wondering what's for lunch. Might make an omelette, have been reading back some of my old posts and suddenly have a craving for one.

Having said that, I suddenly realise how boring my food choices must seem! All I ever seem to write about is omelettes, veggie curries and bologneses, oh and of course my trusted yoghurt and fruit!! I'm sure I don't JUST eat that sort of stuff, and if I do, I REALLY need to start varying my diet hahah! :D

So that's my target for next week - I'm going to experiment with different foods. I guess I've got stuck in the rut of cooking syn free stuff so I can save my syns for the weekend (which was working, to be fair), but now I've decided once and for all to try and knock the drinking on the head I'll suddenly have all these extra syns to experiment with, wont I?!??

Happy Saturday everyone!! Xxx

OMG, my omelette was lush! Put some cheese (hexa) and quorn pepperoni (only 5.5 syns for the whole pack, I believe and I only used about half) so I'm gonna count that as 2 syns, wait, let's make that 3 to be on the safe side. Had the lot with a side salad and cottage cheese - which I ended up sharing with crackers CharlieCat, who has suddenly realised cottage cheese os is fave of all times and managed to scoop a whole load off my plate before I had a chance to react! Cheeky sod, good job he's so damn cute!

A now going to enjoy a nice cup of tea (in the absence of cider lol) and watch a bit of diagnosis murder. Those of you who know me well know all about my rubbish telly habits!! :D

Happy saturdaying to you all, xxx

How weird, i guess It must be the fact that I've been cooped up indoors for several days now with this nasty chest infection of mine, but I've started getting itchy runners feet again! I really miss the treadmill!! (I promise I haven't had a drink, by the way haha!)

I've even started looking into running events near me for next year, something to aim for you know, I was supposed to do a 5 mile race at the end of October but I didn't get fit enough after falling off the wagon after the summer so didn't do it in the end, booo!

Must get my pretty pink running shoes dusted off and get down the gym as soon as I've shifted my bad chest!! Go me! :)

I may follow yr lead (I am a slow runner) and look into something close to me!
At the moment I would say that I can't run at all but they do let fast walkers join xx

Cai said:
I may follow yr lead (I am a slow runner) and look into something close to me!
At the moment I would say that I can't run at all but they do let fast walkers join xx

Ha, well I do use the word 'run' rather friviously; I do of course mean 'shuffle awkwardly' as I certainly can't say I have any running technique, not anymore anyway! Been ages since I even had a shuffle! As soon as this cough lifts I'm restarting the 'couch 2 5 k' programme, I found that amazing last year, and went from only being able to do a 30 second shuffle to 20 minutes nonstop!! I was rather proud of myself, and never ever thought I would get that far!

Haven't found any good running events yet, seems they won't post them until the new year, so I'll just get a head start on the training as soon as I can! :).

Will you be able to run with your knees Hun, take it easy so you don't do yourself any injuries!! Listen to Miss! :). Xxx

It's snowing here!! Just a shame it won't settle, I could do with a snow day or two hahaha!

Last night was good, had fresh fruits with my soy yoghurt for my tea (here I go with my bloody yoghurt again lol) as I had my big omelette for my lunch, so I didn't fancy anything else.

Not drinking is a novelty, especially on a Saturday night, at least I can remember everything I watched on telly, as normally I end up talking over all the programmes, meaning both me and OH miss half of it due to drunken epiphanies. ;)

Anyway, was going to venture into town, but as the weather isn't great I'll just stay home. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :)

Lunch will be salmon with salad, tea is too far away to think about for now. I'll have a root about in mr fridge and see what's on offer!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone, do say hello if you have stopped by! :). Xxx

Back