From pig to twig !!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by shellyb_78, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. shellyb_78

shellyb_78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.09%)
    Hello newbie here ! this is day one of my transformation in how i look and eat i have been inspired by the book an idiot proof diet (from pig to twig) its free in this months cosmo !!!
    so this morning i have been up early had scrambled eggs for brekki without bread !!! bread pasta rice and potatoes r off limits (booo hooo) but this process is going to be a re-education about food !! the book is really good and funny lets just hope im as enthusiastic at tea time !!!
    ive also started zumba class which is fabulous i love it the lesson goes really quickly and u feel great its not boring like the gym its more of a dance class but it really makes u sweat !! which is good right??
    anyway id be really grateful of any helpful hint suggestions success stories and support anyone can offer so here goes day one on the road to a fab healthy new me x x x

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katierose

Katierose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins , Low Carb
    Hi x
    Just to say good luck with your weight loss :D This site is really helping me so hopefully we can support each other I look forward to seeing how you get on:)

4. stig

stig Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi welcome

I only joined this site last Friday but it is the best diet thing I have ever done and keeps me on track.
    I keep banging on how green tea helps with diets but I keep forgetting to drink it! Make sure you check in on the slide show especially if you get tempted.

Good luck

5. Alilou21

Alilou21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(8.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi
    Good luck with your weight loss! I have also read that book and it was rather amusing! Kept me amused at work! Let me know how you get on with it, i thought it all seemed a bit complicated!

x

6. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    good luck with this diet, my sister has been doing it for a few weeks now and is seeing results :)

7. shellyb_78

shellyb_78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.09%)
    thanks ladies ill keep u informed x x the book is really good and very amusing lol x

8. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    i may well have to steal the book of my sister then!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.