From pig to twig !!!!

shellyb_78

Hello newbie here ! this is day one of my transformation in how i look and eat i have been inspired by the book an idiot proof diet (from pig to twig) its free in this months cosmo !!!
so this morning i have been up early had scrambled eggs for brekki without bread !!! bread pasta rice and potatoes r off limits (booo hooo) but this process is going to be a re-education about food !! the book is really good and funny lets just hope im as enthusiastic at tea time !!!
ive also started zumba class which is fabulous i love it the lesson goes really quickly and u feel great its not boring like the gym its more of a dance class but it really makes u sweat !! which is good right??
anyway id be really grateful of any helpful hint suggestions success stories and support anyone can offer so here goes day one on the road to a fab healthy new me x x x

Hi x
Just to say good luck with your weight loss :D This site is really helping me so hopefully we can support each other I look forward to seeing how you get on:)

Hi welcome

I only joined this site last Friday but it is the best diet thing I have ever done and keeps me on track.
I keep banging on how green tea helps with diets but I keep forgetting to drink it! Make sure you check in on the slide show especially if you get tempted.

Good luck

Hi
Good luck with your weight loss! I have also read that book and it was rather amusing! Kept me amused at work! Let me know how you get on with it, i thought it all seemed a bit complicated!

x

thanks ladies ill keep u informed x x the book is really good and very amusing lol x

Back