From Plus size to Princess!!

they were ok... to be honest I felt a bit like I was force feeding myself rather than enjoying them even though it tasted nice. I might try making it with half the oats tomorrow to see of its a bit lighter coz I found it quite heavy. I was thinking of making a big pot of vegetable soup today... might go & get some ingrediants tomorrow & make some..... surely all that superfree would help the scales be kind. I love your idea of a treat box & the wee bottles of wine are a good idea too... saves any temptation to drink more lol

Less oats sounds like a good idea. If you feel like you are force feeding yourself you may just end up hating them. Vegetable soup sounds like a fab idea. I really love the soup I made yesterday, I was thinking some bacon would go really well with it.

I am loving my treat box. I like that it is all in one place, and with all the syns written on helps me to make the right choices. There will always be wine in it, as I do love a glass of wine :)

I am feeling really rubbish today!! It is star week, and today is the first and worst day! I have been on a carb over load, so I know I have gone over my syns, I am hoping by no more than 5 though. I really suffer at this time of the month, but hopefully I can limit the damage for weigh in on Thursday.

Hi Ladies not been on for a while hubby been ill he's disabled and not had time to write.
Lost 2lb this week and got my 1.5st award and slimmer of the month and last week got my bronze and silver body magic.

Has any one tried the banana pancakes and also the curry loaf syn free.

The banana pancakes i have in the morning with fruit you are suppose to count the banana but i don't because its makes 3 pancakes and you can't eat more than that anyway because its filling.
BANANA PANCAKE
1 Banana
2 eggs and sweetener
mix together and put it in a frying pan sprayed with fry light and there you have it, it makes 3 in total.

Curry loaf
1 pk of curry batcholar rice,
3 eggs
1 asda chickpea dahl (syn free)

Cook rice as normal than mix the 3 eggs and chickpea into the rice and put in a baking loaf tin for 25-30mins on 180c syn free if asda's chickpea otherwise syn the chickpeas
You can use any batcholars rice and 3 eggs to make a different loaf syn free, you can add tin of sweetcorn or peas nice cold with a salad. xx

Hello Ladies

Do you have room for another one?

I want to lose about nine stone. I'm following SW from home and initially thought I would only weigh in once a month, well the first month dragged so maybe (not 100% decided yet) a weekly weigh in might work out better for me.

FABULOUS weight losses on this thread , way to go Ladies. :happy096:

Tracy x

Hi Ladies not been on for a while hubby been ill he's disabled and not had time to write.
Lost 2lb this week and got my 1.5st award and slimmer of the month and last week got my bronze and silver body magic.

Has any one tried the banana pancakes and also the curry loaf syn free.

The banana pancakes i have in the morning with fruit you are suppose to count the banana but i don't because its makes 3 pancakes and you can't eat more than that anyway because its filling.
BANANA PANCAKE
1 Banana
2 eggs and sweetener
mix together and put it in a frying pan sprayed with fry light and there you have it, it makes 3 in total.

Curry loaf
1 pk of curry batcholar rice,
3 eggs
1 asda chickpea dahl (syn free)

Cook rice as normal than mix the 3 eggs and chickpea into the rice and put in a baking loaf tin for 25-30mins on 180c syn free if asda's chickpea otherwise syn the chickpeas
You can use any batcholars rice and 3 eggs to make a different loaf syn free, you can add tin of sweetcorn or peas nice cold with a salad. xx

Very well done on your loss and awards Jane :) Hope your hubby is feeling better x

I don't get on with bananas, so will avoid that lol, but the curry loaf sounds lovely! Is the chickpea dahl in a packet? Or is it ready made?

Can I join you guys? I have 6 stone to lose, just had my first WI and have lost 8.5lb.

Hello Ladies

Do you have room for another one?

I want to lose about nine stone. I'm following SW from home and initially thought I would only weigh in once a month, well the first month dragged so maybe (not 100% decided yet) a weekly weigh in might work out better for me.

FABULOUS weight losses on this thread , way to go Ladies. :happy096:

Tracy x

Welcome both of you :) The more the merrier :)

Tracy, I couldn't wait a month between weigh ins, think I would lose motivation. But weekly works well for me, it keeps me on track, well, for the most part!

Hello, sorry for not posting! Just had a quick read through to catch up or all your posts.

Been having an absolutely awful 2 weeks. Have 2 family members in the hospital and they live a good two hours away so to say i'm stressed is an understatement. Had to rush down to see them yesterday as we were told by doctors to come and say our goodbyes, but by the time we'd got there (horrendous traffic) she'd improved enough that the doctors weren't even worried, thankfully! I've been eating a lot of junk, but did manage to lose a 1lb at WI tonight, really don't know how! So hopefully things will be better from now on.

Think I might try the syn tin idea that Elanor mentioned. I vaguely remember it being mentioned at group one week and seems like a good way of making sure I'm not pigging out too much. To those who have tried it, have you found it helps limit your syns?

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a bit more over the next few weeks.

Thank you for the welcome :)

I am scale phobic if there is such a thing, seeing what a total blob I am always puts me on a downer, that's why I tried a monthly WI.

Thank you for the welcome :)

I am scale phobic if there is such a thing, seeing what a total blob I am always puts me on a downer, that's why I tried a monthly WI.

I completely understand what you mean. For years I avoided the scales, I had major denial. The only time I would get on them was when a Doctor made me. Now, I know I have to as it is part of the journey. It is a great feeling when you see a loss, makes me want to see another loss the next week.

Hi reander. Well done on the 1lb loss :) Sorry to hear about your family members. Hope you are ok x

Hey ladies,

Sorry for my absence I have had a stressful few days but thankfully all seems fine now. The strange thing was that instead of turning to food (well a large bar of chocolate) when I was feeling stressed I kind of shut down & food was the enemy. Weird but I'm glad in a way & now I know I can survive longer than 24 hours without food should I ever have too!!! lol Anyway no food done nothing to help my losses & I weighed in with a 2lb loss this week. All things considering though I am happy with that.

I'm sorry to hear some of you have been having stressful weeks too. Its not nice :(

Welcome to all our new members & hopefully we will all be able to support each other on this journey both through the rough & the smooth x

Hey ladies,

Sorry for my absence I have had a stressful few days but thankfully all seems fine now. The strange thing was that instead of turning to food (well a large bar of chocolate) when I was feeling stressed I kind of shut down & food was the enemy. Weird but I'm glad in a way & now I know I can survive longer than 24 hours without food should I ever have too!!! lol Anyway no food done nothing to help my losses & I weighed in with a 2lb loss this week. All things considering though I am happy with that.

I'm sorry to hear some of you have been having stressful weeks too. Its not nice :(

Welcome to all our new members & hopefully we will all be able to support each other on this journey both through the rough & the smooth x

Hope your stressful week is behind you, and well done on the 2lb loss :)

I am finally back online, I have been without internet since last Thursday. But happy to say I had a 0.5lb loss last week, in spite of it being star week. Chocolate and wine were not safe with me around!!! Feeling good now, and been 100% on plan since yesterday, and on Saturday, even though I had a pint of ale and jacket potato with prawns and marie rose I managed to keep pretty much on plan. Friday was bad though, pepperoni pizza and lots of wine, but my hormones were all over the place so I just went for it.

Hope everyone is ok. good luck witht the losses this week :) x

Hope your stressful week is behind you, and well done on the 2lb loss :)

I am finally back online, I have been without internet since last Thursday. But happy to say I had a 0.5lb loss last week, in spite of it being star week. Chocolate and wine were not safe with me around!!! Feeling good now, and been 100% on plan since yesterday, and on Saturday, even though I had a pint of ale and jacket potato with prawns and marie rose I managed to keep pretty much on plan. Friday was bad though, pepperoni pizza and lots of wine, but my hormones were all over the place so I just went for it.

Hope everyone is ok. good luck witht the losses this week :) x

Well done on your loss huni. Those damn hormones dont make it easy for us. All is good with me this week. I wouldnt say its stress free coz the kids started their new school yesterday but compared to last week I can cope with that. Mind you its only Tuesday & I'm knackered from all the driving already coz we are having to travel until we move house (fingers crossed it will be soon!!!) As a result eating was a bit all over the place yesterday but all on plan so I'm happy with that x

Well done on your loss huni. Those damn hormones dont make it easy for us. All is good with me this week. I wouldnt say its stress free coz the kids started their new school yesterday but compared to last week I can cope with that. Mind you its only Tuesday & I'm knackered from all the driving already coz we are having to travel until we move house (fingers crossed it will be soon!!!) As a result eating was a bit all over the place yesterday but all on plan so I'm happy with that x

Thanks hun, just hope I can keep at it now! Me and my hormones have major issues every month lol.

Glad you are coping :) I know what a lot of travelling for work etc, it can be tiring and very annoying, so hopefully you won't have too wait too long to move house. Well done for staying on plan! Fingers crossed for a good loss at the weekend, I bet it will be a good one :) x

Thanks hun, just hope I can keep at it now! Me and my hormones have major issues every month lol.

Glad you are coping :) I know what a lot of travelling for work etc, it can be tiring and very annoying, so hopefully you won't have too wait too long to move house. Well done for staying on plan! Fingers crossed for a good loss at the weekend, I bet it will be a good one :) x

LOL a good loss would be nice but I think my losses have settled down so probably not much chance of big ones again unfortunately..... I would love to lose 4lb though coz that would get me my 4 stone shiny but I'll probably not lose that much :(

LOL a good loss would be nice but I think my losses have settled down so probably not much chance of big ones again unfortunately..... I would love to lose 4lb though coz that would get me my 4 stone shiny but I'll probably not lose that much :(

4lbs is a good loss in my book :)

Hey - long time I posted here =) but Im still here, still going and still full of motivation =)
Well done everyone on your weight losses. Im 0,5 lbs away from my 6 st award and really hope to get it this week- fingers crossed.
Also I joined gym again - after 3 months away. Right now my body is in pain from starting work-out again but soon it should be over =)
Hope everyone are well and happy. Keep going and we all can do it =)

Hey - long time I posted here =) but Im still here, still going and still full of motivation =)
Well done everyone on your weight losses. Im 0,5 lbs away from my 6 st award and really hope to get it this week- fingers crossed.
Also I joined gym again - after 3 months away. Right now my body is in pain from starting work-out again but soon it should be over =)
Hope everyone are well and happy. Keep going and we all can do it =)

Wow 6 stone is amazing!!! You are doing soo well!! Thats great about joining a gym. Are you enjoying it? I cannot wait until I get the go ahead from my physio to start proper exercise again but I fear it will probably be spring before they do :( I have managed a couple of sneaky walks around the park after dropping the kids off & 1 around the shopping centre (does that count??? lol :rolleyes:) but when I mentioned that I got a lecture about overdoing it & the healing process etc :mad: Make sure you take a note of your measurements coz you will see the inches melt away now.... maybe sometimes more than the pounds but hey its the inches that people notice not the numbers on the scales.

I'm hoping to get my 4 stone shiny this week though its still 4lbs off so that might be pushing my luck a bit now that my losses have slowed down. I have had a sneak peek at the scales though & they do seem to be moving in the right direction if I could just give them an extra nudge before saturday morning!!!! lol I now know after last weeks 'no eating' that not eating does not help the scales move in the right direction even though at the time the scales were the last thing on my mind. Its still a good lesson though to keep in mind.

Anyway good luck everyone this week & I hope the scales are kind to us all x

I did take my measurements but believe it or not the dont change , lol - must be how I use measuring tape =) I have gear I want to fit in and thats more useful then measuring tape =)
sad thing is that for two days now I have gained weight , dont know why as I was on plan , eating really good, doing my workouts but have 1,3 kg gain ;( My WI is on Saturday and Im not sure if I can drop the weight by that time. Oh well - will do my best anyway
Here is some photos of my chef whites that was custom made for me and apron that could not be tied up in front as the apron strings were "too shorts "
066.jpg068.jpg069.jpg070.jpg

Back