from size 16 to size 10/12 in 8 weeks! woop!

lostpolarbear

When I started LT 8 weeks ago I was a size 16. I went clothes shopping for the first time since starting LT and I couldnt believe I could fit into size 10 skirts from topshop and new look! and size 10 tops!! Size 12 jeans still a bit tight but i'm amazed. I dont think ive ever been size 10 in my life! woop!

Lene x

WOW....that is AMAZING. I bet you are thrilled. I would be. Well done hun.xx

Thanks everyone! :) Its a great feeling and it makes you realise why were on this diet! It's definitely the best diet i've been on!! Shazpaz You look like you're size 10 yourself in ur slim pic! Yummy mummy - I dont do any exercise at all but I really need to start toning up! I think I will go swimming this week! x

isn't that a good feeling? i had started squashing myself into a size 14 when i started. i put the same jeans on yesterday and i can almost pull them straight off without undoing the zip now! it is amazing what a difference a couple of stones make. i bought size 10's at the weekend and they fit great! Julia x

isn't that a good feeling? i had started squashing myself into a size 14 when i started. i put the same jeans on yesterday and i can almost pull them straight off without undoing the zip now! it is amazing what a difference a couple of stones make. i bought size 10's at the weekend and they fit great! Julia x

Yay!!! well done!! :bliss:It's definitely a great feeling! Now the pressure is to keep it off! I'm going to buy my wedding dress for next year when I finish the diet so it will make me keep it off! Keep up the good work! :) Lene xx

When I started LT 8 weeks ago I was a size 16. I went clothes shopping for the first time since starting LT and I couldnt believe I could fit into size 10 skirts from topshop and new look! and size 10 tops!! Size 12 jeans still a bit tight but i'm amazed. I dont think ive ever been size 10 in my life! woop!

Lene x
wow hunni ...thats is some dress siaes you have dropped go on ya xxx

Well done you, thats great!

Good for you xx enjoy all your wonderful new clothes xx

Wow that is amazing to have dropped dress sizes like that in 8 weeks! Well done honey! I'm going to L.A in the middle of August, i'm a size 16 now so i just hope i can do the same and be a 10/12 before i go! Were going upper class so i need to be looking all slim and gorgeous just in case any celebs happen to be around, lol xx

aww thats fantastic hun, u must be so proud. hope i get there soon! bet shopping is ur new favourite past time. it would be mine if i was that small!!!!!

Oh fantastic, well done!! xx

how great are you going to look in your new wardrobe, not only with a fab figure but a massive smile too, a real inspiration for us in the early days, well done hun you deserve it xx

Thank you every body! :) Definitely love shopping now! I use to hate it with a passion and come home feeling low! You know what else is good..How to look good naked!! Fab fashion tips on how to get clothes to suit ur body shape and make you look even slimmer! and thats before the diet! You need to feel positive about yourself before you can do any diet properly. xx

Well done thats great ya must be thrilled!!!

I too am sittin here in a pair of size 10 trousers these havent fitted me in 3 yrs woop woop

Back