From Tooty Frooty to Hottie Tottie!

Wow, that's fab that the skirt was too big. Well done to you. I bet that was a wonderful feeling:happy096:

I often look at some of my clothes I wear at the moment, like the cut offs I had on today and I think OMG, these are massive!!! I definitely think I used to have reverse body dysmorphia as up until recently I was oblivious to how big I actually was. :eek:

Off to bring the washing in...think i'll do some squats as i'm doing it...may aswell get some body magic in eh!! :8855:

Well done u. U seem to be doing really really well. And I so hear you on the warm weather and feeling frumpy. Next summer we will be All be skiny minnis!!

Your doing awesome Tooty. Its just so good when you find that motivation and know you can do it. Its am even better feeling when you know you can resist temptation. If you want to look at different ways do set out your food you can have a look at mine as well. But I will admit its probably not the most interesting.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/221266-bud-blossom.html
Was wondering if your looking at getting some body magic in have you thought of doing a couch to 5/10k program. They're good at slowly adding body magic and just give you the best feeling when your done.

Your doing awesome Tooty. Its just so good when you find that motivation and know you can do it. Its am even better feeling when you know you can resist temptation. If you want to look at different ways do set out your food you can have a look at mine as well. But I will admit its probably not the most interesting.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/221266-bud-blossom.html
Was wondering if your looking at getting some body magic in have you thought of doing a couch to 5/10k program. They're good at slowly adding body magic and just give you the best feeling when your done.

Hey Cherry, thanks. It's nice to know that people like you are reading my diary and are behind me all the way. I'll definitely check out your diary as I feel my posts have no structure to them (bit like my life!!) :8855:

I've never heard about that programme. Is there details of it on here? I really should do some proper body magic as I don't think squats whilst taking the washing in really counts does it? Although my middle aged male neighbour seemed to enjoy it...he was smiling away anyway!! Or was that him sniggering???....anyway............hehe

Loving the picture :)

Are you having a rest after all the squats :D

You mean my profile picture? Yeah, that was me on the first day of my honeymoon...boy did I need that drink after I realised the awful mistake I'd made in marrying Mr Tooty!!! :8855: :8855: :8855:

I don't look like that now though....picture in your head about 10 double chins, and about 5 rolls of flab on my stomach and that's me now!! Enough to put you off your pizza eh!!! Oh, sorry, forgot that letting you read that word makes you put weight on!!! :8855: :8855: :8855:

I had a rest after my squats, I think I did my back in actually!!! I heard something click that shouldn't have. :eek: (Just kidding, i'm as fit as a fiddle....refer to afore mentioned photograph of me in my leotard if you don't believe me!!!) :giggle:

Couch 2 5k thread

Couch 2 5k program

Couch 2 10k program

I'm doing couch 2 10k. Although it takes longer you start off easier and end up running further.

Thanks for the link, I'll give it a read through. I actually did a bit of training for a 5k a few years ago but ended up doing my ankle some damage and had to stop. I was gutted as I was up to running for 13 minutes at the one time. It's been so long since I did any sort of running, and I am desperately unfit. I really want to lose this weight and get in shape so that I can run and play with my two little boys as they grow up. I don't want them being embarrassed by their fat mum :(

Well my littlest cherub has had me up since 4.30am this morning!!! :argh: He's having a nap now while my 3 year old is watching Toy Story as I'm catching up on my morning fix of the diaries!! Well, a mummy has to get her priorities right eh!! :8855: :8855:

Mr Tooty is out playing golf this morning so when my little Roo gets up from his nap i'll take the boys and the dogs out to the park, although I can't say I get any body magic with the speed we end up walking!!! :rolleyes:

Was going to have a red day today as fancied kfc chicken for my tea :drool: but Mr Tooty didn't have his pizza lastnight so he'll have that tonight and I'm going to have the other portion of my mushroom and lentil loaf with wedges and corn on the cob. Yum!

So, today's meal plan looks like this

5am:eek: Activia fat free yogurt (just a small one as couldn't get the snackpots), plum

Breakfast: 2 eggs, fried in fry light; mushrooms; half tin of beans. Dollop of brown sauce..1/2 syn

Lunch: Tuna pasta, with extra light mayo...not sure of syns in mayo...will check and add in later, and using the tuna as my (B) choice

Dinner: Mushroom and lentil loaf with potato wedges and corn on the cob

Not sure how to use some syns today, might have a curly wurly later..

Off to get the baby up and remove my eldest from my side...he's suctioned himself onto me...this may get messy!!! :8855: :8855:

Nice early start!...NOT:(

But that's kids for you, my two were always the same, particularly the eldest, but as everyone told me through the years, it will change when they are teenagers - and it did!

Too True!

Kate is stocking up on sleep this weekend, ready for Guide camp, so won't see her until lunchtime!

ooooh reading through here reminded me of the banan fritter thing we used to make....we slit the skin and pushed choc buttons into the banana, covered it in foil then cooke dit....result was a nice chocolaty gooy banana that was to die for!!! Im thinking if i have spare syns theres no reason why i still cant do this :) and use a snack size pack of buttons at 4 syns...thank you!!

You know i thought my youngest (18month) got up early t 7am lol i never have done mornings and its a killer....im dreading my 4 year old going full time in sept as im going to have to get up early lol Its ok at the min as my oldest takes himself off to school lol

can we pretend you havnt really seen me here please...im meant to be cleaning haha

loving the sound of the banana fritters with chocolate buttons :)

my daughter is going to guide camp too next week, perhaps thats why she hasnt been surfacing until midday then, lol

Hi everyone,

I've not been around for a few days as I've been out and about and just not had a chance to come on and update this or check in on anyone, so apologies if anyone missed me...:sign0163: ??? :sign0163:??? No, oh okay then....that was slightly embarrassing, but moving on......:silly:

I'm pleased to report that despite my absence from here, I've been sticking to the plan 100%. Yesterday was hard as we went to the park and Mr Tooty and my eldest son both had an ice-cream and I had 2 satsumas and 2 alpen light bars, which were nice but they were no Mr Whippy!!! But, I was proud of myself, and I even got my hubby to help my boy lick the bits he was dribbling so that I didn't have to!!!

Then we came home and I had my lentil loaf and wedges for dinner. Mr Tooty had the pizza that he hadn't had the night before and I wasn't even tempted by it, which is a major accomplishment for me as normally i'd at least snaffle a slice!!

I spent the day today with my sister and her two kids. I was only meant to be seeing her for a short while so I wasn't really prepared food wise, but I had 2 alpen light bars and half a pineapple on before I went over for breakfast, then I managed to find a brocolli and cheese pasta n sauce at the back of her cupboards so I had that for lunch, but didn't have any fruit or anything after it so then we went to the park, next to a big shopping centre and I was getting quite peckish, and so was she (honestly, my sister is about a size 6!! I kid you not, but by god can she pack her food away!!!)

I normally find it really difficult when i'm around her, as we both like our food and can easily munch our way through a packet of biscuits in an afternoon! But I was determined not to let my hard work go to waste, so we decided to have an early dinner and I had a baked potato with beans and cheese, while they all had McDonalds!!! Am I good or what!!! :innocent0002:

Just had my dessert there, this time with quark, 2 small vanilla activia yogurts, an orange options and 2 alpen light bars mixed in.

So by my calculations i'm up to 39 syns with one day to go till weigh in. I'm working it as a total of 60 syns that I should be allowed for the week as I only started on thursday and get weighed on wednesday morning so I kind of missed out a days syns, although I don't see me having many tomorrow as I don't like to have any before weigh day, just incase!

Wow...sorry for the novel there!!!

Back