From Tooty Frooty to Hottie Tottie!

Thanks for the recipe for the quiche Tilly. I'm definitely going to make it.

I was working today, but was on a training thing from 1-5 then I asked if I could leave early and not go back to the ward and I got annual leave granted so it was a nice end to my first week back at work. Going to write my food down here quickly so I can see how i've done syns wise....

6am...peach

Breakfast: Activia yogurt mixed with quark, and white choc options (2syns) and 1 alpen light bar (1/2 B choice), blueberries, banana

Lunch: Big salad with salmon fillet (B choice), activia yogurt

Snack during course: Tunnocks caramel log wafer (7.5syns...but so not worth that!!!...only had one cos everyone else was!!)

Dinner: Macaroni cheese (2 A choices for cheese)

Snack: 1/2 alpen light bar and 3, yes 3 shape crumble yogurts (1.5syns)

So total syns for day 11

Which leaves me with 59 for the rest of the week.

I'm hungry now and really want to eat something but don't know what I want to eat at this time of night. Feel like eating the 4 curly wurly's that i've got left but I won't!

I hate being hungry. Going to raid the kitchen to see what I can have then go to bed, as I can't go to bed hungry!

I can't go to bed hungry either.

Is it two days a week that you work?

I've never had one of them caramel wafer things and I won't bother now :)

I can't go to bed hungry either.

Is it two days a week that you work?

I've never had one of them caramel wafer things and I won't bother now :)

Yes, I do two twelve hour shifts a week. Managed to get them to give me set days for a 6 month trial period so will be doing every tuesday and thursday.

I'd definitely give the wafer thing a miss next time. I'm gutted as I managed to refuse the biscuits that all my colleagues were having during break and just had tea, then I had to ruin it by having that. :rolleyes:

Just had some strawberries, a banana, and some plum tomatoes so I'm off to bed now with a full tummy! :D

Thanks Ginlin, glad my first week is over. Now I just have to get to grips to sticking to the plan the days i'm working.

xxx

Hey sweetie, hows you? (hugs) Sounds like you coped well at work. Proud of you . You hold that head high and smile. Ignore the ignorant ones. or better still smile sweetly and say hello, it'll annoy them so much more :8855: :8855: I always remember my eldest used to tell me he hated me in his angry tantrums and I always used to reply 'and i love you too' he just never knew what to say then :8855: If people are horrid I often smile sickly sweet and say hello or say hope they are well, their faces are a picture

Hope you are okay :Dxxxxx

Thanks Ginlin,

I'm not back 100% yet as i've still to get organised with food etc but i'm hoping to get to the shops today and will get some supplies in.

I'm nervous and scared about failing yet again, and I still have a lot going on here that makes me think i'm not going to find it easy but I need to give it a shot.

Will post later with a proper Hello I'm back post but thank you very much for the welcome back. It just reaffirms that i'm doing the right thing xx

Thanks Ginlin,

I'm not back 100% yet as i've still to get organised with food etc but i'm hoping to get to the shops today and will get some supplies in.

I'm nervous and scared about failing yet again, and I still have a lot going on here that makes me think i'm not going to find it easy but I need to give it a shot.

Will post later with a proper Hello I'm back post but thank you very much for the welcome back. It just reaffirms that i'm doing the right thing xx

Hiya sweetie,

I have to ask where on earth did you go shopping, as its taken a long long time to get back :eek: :eek: :8855: come on we're missing you and waiting for you to join us again :D xxxxxx

So sorry ladies but I must say I am very touched that you want me back. I never get to go on the laptop anymore as hubby is doing a masters and is on it every night so I apologise for saying hello then disappearing again!

I'm pleased to say though that I have been 100% since Wednesday...can I get a woo and a hoo please! I am off to bed but I promise I Will come online tomorrow to write my diary and try not to bore you all with the mundane business that is my life! ;)

Glad to see you back! Well done for getting back on track too :D xx

Well, I have now worked out that I can reply to posts using my phone so I have no excuse for not being around now!! So, i'm afraid you're all stuck with me now!! :8855:

I feel I should explain why I had been away for so long but I don't want to go into too many details on here but basically my dh and I were having a lot of problems, and my pnd was raging high, to the point where I almost packed my bags and left :eek: Instead, I went to see my gp who increased my anti-d's and gave me some tablets to help me sleep at night and over the past few days i've been feeling a bit brighter.

My weight gain has been shocking and when I stepped on the scales on wednesday I couldn't believe the number looking back at me! 16stone exactly!!!!! :cry: so I have been given a kick up the bum (so, Tilly, no need for you to do it this time!! :D) and I've been 100% since then. :)

I'm feeling really focused, and I think it's actually better for me that i'm not going to a group as I just feel under a lot of pressure when I'm at a class so have decided to go it alone (with the help of you lovely ladies) I'm not going to set myself any goals or targets other than to try to lose every week but at the same time i'm not going to beat myself up if I have a slip up every so often.

So, that's it. Again, I'm sorry for just disappearing but things were not looking good for a while, but now I can see light at the end of the tunnel. :)

My menu for today is

Breakfast: M & S fat free yogurt, banana, 2 satsumas and an alpen light bar (1/2 B)

Lunch: Baked potato, beans and cheese from Fat Jackets...so i'm going to use 2 (A) choices for the cheese as they certainly don't give you just 28g :8855:

Not decided on dinner yet, but something quick and easy...I might defrost a salmon fillet from the freezer and have it with some lime and coriander tilda rice, which I think is about 2 syns for the packet, but i'll have to check.

Can I ask where non-group members find out the syn values of things as I have no idea how to work it out.

Thanks, look forward to chatting more with you lot who are crazy enough to read my diary!!! (you all know who i'm talking about!!!!!) :8855: :8855:

xxx

If you need to know syn values just ask on here hun. I'm happy to look things up for you, as I'm sure the others are too :) today's food looks good xx

Back