From Tooty Frooty to Hottie Tottie!

Hi all,

I'm feeling so motivated just now and i'm scared that feeling will go away over time. I obviously have a LOT to lose, but the amount I have to lose to get to my target of 9 and a half stone just seems to mammoth a task that i'm scared i'll fail like I have all the other times i've tried this. This is also the first time i've really done it on my own without going to a class, and I know i've got you girls to support me, and that really helps, but I hate not having syn values to hand, and being able to go online to look stuff up and that's where I think i'll fall down too.

I also really struggle if I have to go out for lunch and hate having to have baked potatoes and beans all the time. Can I ask what you all eat if you're going out for lunch? Last week when I was up the town, at the shopping centre there was the choice of kfc, burger king, mcdonalds, aulds (a bakers), a pizza place, a chinese and the sandwich type place I reluctantly went to. All my family were having mcdonalds or kfc and it took so much willpower to get the baked potato and it was horrible in the end, with hardly any topping and was overcooked. I just felt so hard done by but my mum and sis were very proud of me. Then after a day of shopping, and my mum and sis fighting (which resulted in my mum storming off and getting the bus home!!) that's when me, my sis and the kids ended up going to a chinese buffet!!! :( I didn't have nearly as much as I'd normally have and even had fruit for dessert instead of the profiteroles and gateaux that i'd normally have but still, I shouldn't have went there! :break_diet:

I need to be able to deal with going out without feeling like i'm being punished (which probably sounds a bit dramatic but that's how I feel at times)

Anyway, enough waffling from me...i'm tired and cranky and just needed a moan, so forgive me.

Well done! xx

Hey everyone. Sorry I've not posted for a while. Life is just so hectic just now, I find it so hard to get time to get on here.

Anyway, the weight loss is all going good. Weigh day this morning and I've lost another 2.5 lbs so that's 15.5lbs down in 5 weeks. :D I'm very happy.

Still sticking to mainly green days and really enjoying my meals. Made the cheese n onion pasty courtesy of the lovely Jackie and omg, it was so good. A real lunchtime treat.

Going to make myself a big sw breakfast when Callum goes to nursery and might even keep the fat on my bacon as A special treat! :8855:

Hope to come on and update this more regularly if my two boys let me!

:wavey: hello trouble, :wow: you are doing so well :D fan bleddy tastic. You have really got into the swing of it now. Very very proud of you huni. Keep it going. And remember a blip is a blip IF you have a blip keep going on plan straight after :D What afabby weightloss so far :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you my lovely. I really do feel like my head is finally in the right place. I'm really trying not to think of the bigger picture as the amount I have to lose just scares me so just taking it half a stone at a time.

Going to take a whizz round the diaries to see what you've all been up to in my absence!!! ;)

How've you been? xx

I struggled with the awards too. The only way I found to get them next to each other is to make sure the cursor is next to one award when you paste the other one in. Hope this helps!

Well done on your progress, that's a fantastic loss to have achieved in 5 weeks! Keep up the good work, you're doing really well! xx

Thank you Sarah. I figured out what was going wrong with them. I was trying to upload them whilst I was browsing on Google Chrome and it obviously was something to do with that as I loaded internet explorer and tried it again and did it no bother :D:D

Looks good to see them there...can't wait to get the next one now! :)

Just thought I'd update this now while I'm up with my unsettled baby! Why this boy doesn't like to sleep is beyond me, it really is but he's started waking up during the night again and It's driving me crazy and making me very tired. Just ate an Activia snackpot in my bedroom in the dark there! Crazy!

So I went out for lunch with my sister and we had a lovely child free day as my boys were in nursery and her two were in school. I had very good intentions of going to wagamama on nandos but then we passed by frankie and benny's and we were lured in by promises of a 5.95 menu and tasty grub! Who could say no to that??

I knew as soon as we walked in the door that I wouldn't be having something healthy! My size 6 sister is a bad influence on me! :8855: I'm blaming her here as she's not here to defend herself! :D

We shared a tomato and garlic flatbread then both had the cheeseburger and chips. I came away feeling fine about it, and knew that just because I had had that, didn't mean I'd blown my diet altogether. I'm trying to think of this process over the long term and know that one naughty meal is okay now and again as long as I get straight back on it so that's what I did and it was gooooood! Hehe.

Back on the straight and narrow right back after it and had a healthy tea and healthy snacks.

Well my boy appears to be asleep now so I'll try and get some shut eye before he wakes up again!

Catch ya later x

Well, so much for my head being in the right place. I have had a terrible week, foodwise and I can physically feel the weight back on my body :( I only have myself to blame and I hate myself for being such an emotional/stressy eater. :mad:

My star week arrived the other day and I knew it was on it's way as I'd been craving chocolate and bad stuff for a few days. Plus my mum has been causing me a lot of stress due to childcare and I had to take a day off work today as she has let me down once again and has left me high and dry and I now have to find alternative childcare arrangements for my boys and I have no idea what i'm going to do :cry: We really can't afford to put them into nursery for another day a week but we don't have anyone else who can watch them. I could cry...in fact I have.

I know i'm going to have a gain tomorrow as I've been eating anything and everything in sight...including a whole big bag of galaxy counters the other day, 4 slices of bread with peanut butter today, a big bag of crisps, to name a few of the things.

I need to get back on it tomorrow after I find out how much i've gained or i'm never going to get back on track :cry: :cry: :cry:

hey huni

:bighug:s you can do this. Okay you may gain tomorrow but its not the end of the world sweetheart. You can get back on plan tomorrow.

I've not eaten to plan today but we will do this . Stress is a horrible thing.

I am so sorry your Mum has let you down again, thats horrible and I know what its like to have to pay out for two for childcare as had to do this with the boys all those years ago and it crippled us.

Things will work themselves out sweetheart they always do. Have another hug :bighug: xxxxxx

Sorry I've not been on before now. Thanks Jackie and Tilly. I'm okay, still got no solution to the childcare issue and my mum and I haven't spoken since Monday :(

I gained 2lbs this week. I'm disappointed in the gain but it could've been a lot worse. I've been back on track since Wednesday and I'm determined to keep going and not let myself slip into my usual bad habits when I'm stressed. Fingers crossed I can have a good loss this week to make up for it.

Off to sleep now. I know I'll be wishing I'd had an early night in a few hours when my little one decides to wake up! x x

Oh well, just updated my weight loss ticker and my signature to include this weeks gain :mad: I don't want to be doing that again any time soon.

Going to make sure I can honk my 100% horn by the end of today then that'll be 3 days in a row :bliss:

First thing this morning I had an activia snackpot and 2 bananas (damn my lo for getting up at 4.30am!!!) :mad: :mad:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, done in fry light, beans, mushrooms, brown sauce (1syn)

Lunch: Wholemeal asda pitta done with cheese n onion pastie filling (HEB and HEA)

Dinner: Chickpea and tomato curry with potato wedges (free)

Snacks: Fruit, 2 alpen light bars (HEB)

Syns: Nougat..6.5 syns, Velvet crunch...4 syns

Total syns used this week so far 28.5

Back