From Wobble to Winner in 2012

justjudith

*waves hello*
:welcome2:
:bliss::scale::bliss:
This is my space to explore my weight loss journey in 2012.

I'm starting on Christmas Day 2011... I weigh every Sunday and with no food expectations tomorrow (I'll be alone with my dog) I might as well bite the bullet and start NOW.

Not looking forward to what the scale says tomorrow but.... its only a number and I don't have to be this heavy ever again.

Nite Night ~ see you in the morning!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi there diary,

Well I got on those scales today and they told me I had gained ~ but hey... this is a fresh start. So 13 stone 6 pounds here I am ~ and I will not remain. I am determined.

My food was not the best today but at least I brought a Freddo and not a Snickers bar from the shop.

Walked Pickle this afternoon ~ I didn't get out of my pit until noon!!!~and clocked up about 8,000 steps. [I love my pedometer]. I have updated my milage ticker to reflect January ~ as part of this plan of action is to do some Leslie Miles each day ~ its fun and keeps me in the dry!

Off to drink some more squash ~ and to check on the pasta. I love green days! Not a balanced food day but it could have been worse.... thats why I packed the weight back on.

At least I ate all those Christmas chocolates and drink before today or it might not have been such a great start.

Hi there,

Did quite well today ~ all things considered. Helped out with transport to the Boxing Day party and turned down a couple of rolls that were offered me. Didn't even look at the left over food. Maybe I feel I am not the rubbish bin any more.

Brought a couple of peices of fruit from Tesco Express, and NOT chocolate!!! Walked to and from town today (the lunch break for the Party) and with walking Pickle clocked up over 11350 steps today. I'm happy.

If only I can build on this for the rest of the week I'll be in a better position next week when I return to my (voluntary) job.

Until tomorrow, my friends

Hi Ju, love the name of your diary, are you going to write your 3 positives here too? X

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Hi Judith, just wanted to say Good Luck! I'm starting tomorrow, and I think I am a very similar weight to you, and we are the same height as well! I have no Pickles though, just a fat cat called Cariad!

:) Oh, and meant to say i love your thread title!

Hi Judith,
Love ur thread title,what kind of pedometer have u got? You've inspired me to start using a pedometer i got in m&s...right now i'm trying to measure my foot stride,i like reading about u and pickle,so keep up the good work...jen

Hi Judith,
Love ur thread title,what kind of pedometer have u got? You've inspired me to start using a pedometer i got in m&s...right now i'm trying to measure my foot stride,i like reading about u and pickle,so keep up the good work...jen

Jennifer,

I have an Omron pedometer with computer download facilty etc. I love it ~ But I've had cheaper ones that have worked just as well for me. I find pedometers very motivational

Slept in till late today and so only had tewo meals again. Also slept this afternoon. Walked Pickle this evening and got in about 7750 steps.... not bad. Had over my syn allowance but I'm chilled about it all. I could have made much worse choices ~ and I have to use up what I have got and can't afford to throw stuff away. Aklso I had a quick loop in my top of my freezer ~ apart from more Brussel Sprouts (bless) I found a couple of other types of frozen veg ~ and all yum.... thats the bonus of living on your own (you only have to buy food you like!)

Sweet dreams my friends

Hi there,

Feeling quite sad and depressed today. Not too sure why. Maybe its TOM (TMI I know), maybe its stress of lack of money, maybe its lack of structure of my days this week... didn't even take Pickle for a proper walk. She's quite happy, but....

At least I didn't binge eat today ~ sparce on the veggies but... at least I had a banana. Only one Freddo as well.

Sad to hear that All Bran is going down from 42g to 35g as a HEB. Not sure what to do about getting a new book or if I should bother. Part of me says if it ain't broke then why fix it.

Maybe I should just hide in bed.

JUdith & Pickle the wonder dog

Did anyone miss me? I was disconnected from the internet for a couple of days.

Last night I had a bit to drink.... I'm not sure whether to drink some tonight... still wondering whether to cut down or cut out booze for this coming year...

I'm all fired up with goals etc., for the coming year.... I will get to target somehow.

There will be a breif break in transmission due to New Year festivities ~ Back to normal in the morning

JUdith & PIckle

Welcome to 2012

Happy New Year

Weighed in this morning and discovered that I have lost 3 pound this last week. I'm a happy bunny.

Did two Leslie Miles today. Didn't really walk Pickle as it was raining when it came to time to go for our major walk of the day.:eek: Food has been good so far today ~ infact I am just making supper. I seem to be in two meal mode at the moment.

Oh, jiggled arround with order for asda on~line shopping ~ it will be delivered tomorrow afternoon. Then there will be no excuses.

Heres to a happy and healthy year for us all ~ I'm worth it!

Hi Judith love the diary

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Leslie Miles ~ Leslie Sansone does various workouts that are based arround walking ~ the lengths etc., of the workouts are set as in mile equivalents. Shes quite good (for an American ~ bless!!) and although the workouts are simple it doesn't mean they are easy!

Judih & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi there,

I have gone round in big wide circles.... veering off to calorie counting and other pleasures. I haven't been listening to my SlimPODS either due to problems with my mp3 players but tonight I listened and thought where do I want to get to..... and what shall I do to get there.

My main goal is to get slender. Also fitter and healthier ~ lower choloestrol levels would be fab!.

How am I going to get there? Slimpods, Slimming World and Sweat!

Slimpods can't hurt me and they might just help *smile*. Slimming World plan of eating ~ becuase its the healthiest plan which I can follow which I have had success with ..... I know it works. Sweat ~ at the moment my aim is to acheive 8,000 steps 4 days this week. I know I was at 10,000 a day for 6 days but I am starting again and weant to start slow and end surely!

Now its time for me to go to bed. I wish you all sweet dreams....

Judith & Pickle

Hi there,

Feeling positive today. Even got up before the alarm went off! Listened to my PODS this morning and rechaging the mp3 player for tonight.

Foodwise all has gone well.... I brought fruit instead of chcolate.

Walked over 9,000 steps today ~ walked into work this morning and walked Pickle down by the river this evening even though it was slightly damp.

I know that someone at work is doing Slimming World and she brought in noodles and chicken for lunch and heated it up in a microwave. Now thats put an idea into me head ~ noodles.... must see if I can get some at Morrisons tomorrow.

Drinking plenty of fizzy water.

Feel good about having been on plan for the day... its like I'm come back to a good home.

Judith & Pickle

Hello,

Had lunch out at Morrisons today so could have had a much worse day.

My bad ~ didn't have any healthy extras today... must rememebr to soak my porridge oats in milk overnight tonight ~ and get up in the morning ealier. Didn't walk Pickle today that far ~ but she has forgiven me....

Found out today that one site says 10lb weight loss is one dress size. I'll have to see if that is true for me. Being 5ft 1 and a spit every ounze counts!

Found chiili noodles today ~ hope they are free ( dried egg noodles with chilli flavouring) ~ they were YUUMMM!!!!

Time for me to pod.... I'm tired now!

Judith & Pickle

Lunch time was totally off plan. I had lunch at cafe and could not face the thought of a jacket potato.

I weighed myself today and found out I was up ~ but my weigh in day is Sunday so who knows what'll happen before then.....

Got my hair cut this afternoon ~ hey every little helps *smile*

Walked Pickle this evening so feel as though I have accomplished something

Could have been a much worse day

Judith & Pickle

Feeling positive

weighed myself and found I was 2 pounds down..... not sure how I managed it but hey....

I know its just a number and I am not a number....

Washed my jeans yesterday so when I put them on this morning I was waiting to have to breathe in ~ but I didn't have to.... in some places they are quite lose on me.... How WoW is that?

I will not celebrate my loss with food.... trying to figure out what to have for lunch or if I want a snooze instead!

Judith & Pickle

Back