Total Solution Peeling off the final layers with Exante

Exante also has pizza kit which is on plan AND i heard it was pretty good. Sorry people eat it as is, others add toppings. Says the woman who can't be bothered to cook anything right now! :rolleyes:

Rhaven, I used to do the Jillian Michaels plan (6 weeks) with the videos... and I gained in muscle and in endurance and in firmness. I know most people are organized and can do it, work take care of kids etc... i just found it took too much headspace for me and I felt I was constantly eating. But I looked good and felt healthy, I just didn't like the way the scales kept going up instead of down.. but then again it was muscle - man when I think about that! I weighed 93kgs and my obsession was getting down under the 200lbs mark, didn't trust myself to do it through exercise (though I was down in dress sizes), and fell off the wagon! All because of numbers on the scales... (still) dictating my life!
I just can't accept the fact that I will always weigh more (body constitution) than most women my height! It's still a work in progress

I have done Jillian Michaels online plan and I have ALL her workout DVDs. I can fit in a workout generally but with a 5 month old that doesn't sleep I don't have the energy in the mornings as I used to. I would wake at 5am every morning and do a hours workout, mixing up JM, Bob Harper and Zumba. But now at 5am I'm feeding baby and praying for just 10 mins more of sleep. At the moment I'm fitting workouts in when I can but when I return to work it will be a different story. My eldest starts school and my newest addition will need to go to a daycare both of which are in different directions and being a teacher I need to be at work early so I will be waking up at 5 just go get them ready and fed. Ah man. I will need to find a way to fit it in.

I gained alot of muscle first and then the fat melted off. Went from 289lbs to 147lbs in almost 2years. Kept it off for 5 years until I got pregnant then everything changed. I just wanna get back to 150lbs. I'd even take 160lbs.

The scales control me too! I used to weigh myself every morning without fail. In fact, I keep my scales at a neighbour's now because I can't trust myself near them. Lol.

I've been doing squats for about 7 days now, just upped to 200 yesterday (not at once!) I noticed this morning that I had to try on about 4 bras to get one that wasn't so loose on the last hooks. I'll have to go bra shopping soon. However, my hips aren't going anywhere. Do you think I should leave off the squats till I get to goal?

The scales control me too! I used to weigh myself every morning without fail. In fact, I keep my scales at a neighbour's now because I can't trust myself near them. Lol.

I've been doing squats for about 7 days now, just upped to 200 yesterday (not at once!) I noticed this morning that I had to try on about 4 bras to get one that wasn't so loose on the last hooks. I'll have to go bra shopping soon. However, my hips aren't going anywhere. Do you think I should leave off the squats till I get to goal?

Wahoo that's good. I managed 45 mins of Zumba today as hubby is home this week. Tis also my dads bday so baked him a cake... Didn't eat a bit of it. So proud of myself. I've noticed my tops are a little looser.

Wow 200 a day? I used to do 30 every day, 30 lunges, 30 side lifts on each side and 30 crunches spread out across the day. Waist and hips are the stubbon places to go. Just keep doing what you're doing. Although squats are more for bum and thighs then hips. Side dips and twists are good for hips. Don't worry. Any bit of exercise we fit in is all good!

Wahoo that's good. I managed 45 mins of Zumba today as hubby is home this week. Tis also my dads bday so baked him a cake... Didn't eat a bit of it. So proud of myself. I've noticed my tops are a little looser.

Wow 200 a day? I used to do 30 every day, 30 lunges, 30 side lifts on each side and 30 crunches spread out across the day. Waist and hips are the stubbon places to go. Just keep doing what you're doing. Although squats are more for bum and thighs then hips. Side dips and twists are good for hips. Don't worry. Any bit of exercise we fit in is all good!

I'll Google side dips. I do 40 squats 5 times a day.

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

Haha thanks.

That's great. Which I could do 40 5 times a day. You're gonna have buns of steel haha ;)

I haven't managed any more workouts as I have been feeling a bit poorly but did do some squats, tummy twists and side dips. Also leg raises last night while watching t.v. and getting my son to sleep in my arms. Must have thought whats this crazy woman doing!

Still here, still 100%, a little ill but I've basically been surviving on Pasta, Ham, and Mushroom. Lol. I don't have the desire for anything else right now.

Definitely bra shopping this Saturday if I feel better.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Awww hope you feel better soon!

Ah man. Had a major blow out today. It's my birthday and have been taken out for lunch and dinner... then cakes... :'(

But I'm ok with it as you live once and it's only your bday once a year. It's nice to feel special. Will get back on it but might skip weigh in on Monday haha oh the shame.

Awww hope you feel better soon!

Ah man. Had a major blow out today. It's my birthday and have been taken out for lunch and dinner... then cakes... :'(

But I'm ok with it as you live once and it's only your bday once a year. It's nice to feel special. Will get back on it but might skip weigh in on Monday haha oh the shame.

Happy Birthday, Hun! Enjoy your day and get back on tomorrow. I hope you have loads of fun!

Went bra shopping today and have gone from a 38DD to 36D. I'll take it, although I don't want the jugs going down too much. Still ill, still drinking loads of soup. Will get back on as soon as I feel better

Happy Birthday, Hun! Enjoy your day and get back on tomorrow. I hope you have loads of fun!

Went bra shopping today and have gone from a 38DD to 36D. I'll take it, although I don't want the jugs going down too much. Still ill, still drinking loads of soup. Will get back on as soon as I feel better

Whoa thats really good. I don't even know what size I am ahaha. I really need to go and get measured again. Make sure you are drinking lots of water! I'm finding it really hard during events. Feel like I have no control and then I cave and binge a bit. It's all tje pressure of ppl saying eat and offering food.

I'm baaaaaack! Lol. I know exactly what you mean about events and eating. I'm a little lucky-my schedule is cleared of events till my birthday in October. Now to stay 100% till then. :)

This week is going to be full of shakes, I have loads of them to get through, I might as well get on it!

I'm baaaaaack! Lol. I know exactly what you mean about events and eating. I'm a little lucky-my schedule is cleared of events till my birthday in October. Now to stay 100% till then. :)

This week is going to be full of shakes, I have loads of them to get through, I might as well get on it!

Good Luck! I'm back on Exante today after doing it years ago! Fingers crossed its a good week for us both! :)

Laura

I'm back on today. Will be strict again. I didn't weigh myself but I'm guessing I gained at least 5lb! Haha a strict week ahead. I'm gonna try 2 shakes a day as I too have loads.

Good luck, Rhaven and Laura! We can do this!

My shakes today were Vanilla, Chocolate Mint and Caramel Latte Frappe. Had them all with hot water and they were just what the Doctor ordered for the pouring rain here.

My shakes today were Vanilla, Chocolate Mint and Caramel Latte Frappe. Had them all with hot water and they were just what the Doctor ordered for the pouring rain here.

Good luck to you both too! I've had a honeycombe shake, choc orange bar and saving my final shake of the day for a bit later! :)

Ah it was a cold and crappy da here too. The day started good. Had strawberry shake then a choc crisp bar. But then I started cooking steak for the family... ended up eating a load of steak. Although it was lean and full of iron and protein... lol ah well. Deffo tomorrow!

Hi you guys... had a taste of the PB protein shake. Deelish! Thanx for the tip, I didn't feel like having Exante last night so went for the protein shake instead of going totally off plan

Back