• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Peeling off the final layers with Exante

Dinma

S: 96.5kg C: 96.5kg G: 83kg BMI: 33.3 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Hi, everyone! I've been obese all my adult life, carried most of my weight in my hips, and thankful to have a not so big tummy. Turning point came in 2012 when I got on a scale and I weighed 130kg! I didn't realise I was that heavy!!!

Anyway, I lost 34 kg on the Stillman's Diet in 2012, and have never gained them back apart from the normal 2-3kg I gain and lose every now and then. Now I want to lose another 14kg to get me to 82kg which, for now, is my ultimate goal weight because of my big head :) and the fact that I don't want my hips to completely disappear. I'll reevaluate when I get there, though.

I'm starting Exante TS tomorrow, and after lurking here, I decided to start a diary to keep me motivated.

I apologise for the long-winded intro, and I promise I don't go on and on all the time.

Wish me luck!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Freefall

S: 14st7.0lb C: 9st5lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 5st2lb(35.47%)
Well done on losing 34kg and even more impressive keeping it off. With that will power I am sure those 14 kg will come off. It is really quiet at the moment, summer does seem a hard time for this diet I am now on a two week holiday. Good luck

Dinma

Thank you, Freefall. Enjoy your holiday!

Dinma

Ok, I think I picked the worst product to start this diet with. I had the Shephard's Pie for Breakfast this morning, and let me just say I'm thankful I bought only 1! I couldn't get through it even after adding some garlic and pepper to it.

I think I'll also add ratings for products as I try them to help me when it comes time to reorder.

Breakfast-Shephard's Pie 1/10
750ml of water

Dinma

I thought I could edit my previous post to add Lunch and Dinner, but I can't.

Lunch-Exante Double Chocolate Bar-8/10
Coke Zero and 750ml of water

Rhavenbun

S: 18st6lb C: 17st8lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st12lb(4.65%)
I'm in the same boat as you except I have alot more weight to go. Just to add to your review part do not try the flapjacks. Omg the most vile thing I have ever put in my mouth. Also the choc cookies :confused:

Dinma

Hiiii, Rhavenbun. I wish I knew this about the Flapjacks before I bought 3×boxes of 7! Something about being allowed a Flapjack on a diet just blew my mind. Oh, no! What to do with 21 flapjacks?

P.s-Good luck on your journey, we can do this!!!

Rhavenbun

Hiiii, Rhavenbun. I wish I knew this about the Flapjacks before I bought 3×boxes of 7! Something about being allowed a Flapjack on a diet just blew my mind. Oh, no! What to do with 21 flapjacks?

P.s-Good luck on your journey, we can do this!!!
Haha I was the same! But I only ordered 1 box of 7. They came today and I ate one by force because I refuse to waste money haha. I had to down 2 herbal teas to get the taste out my mouth! The raspberry and white choc, lemon and choc orange bars are really nice. The almond and cherry one I like too. But the other bars are a bit sickly and I used to eat alot of high protein bars during my slim days.

We can totally do this! I started last week and dropped 9lb introduced a workout today as I felt like it... hoping for at least 5lb this week. I lost 10st before but then had 2 kids and went back up to 20st. Lost 3 st on WW but then started stress and emotional eating. At my biggest I was 130kgs. I NEVER want to be that big again!

Dinma

I'm already dreading having to go through all 21 of them, but, like you, I refuse to waste money. Herbal teas to the rescue then! Lol.

9lbs in one week is fab, I wish my losses are similar. What kind of exercise are you doing? I'm a lazy joe so the only exercise I've ever done are aqua aerobics and aqua zumba. :)

130 kg was my heaviest too, so here's to never being that heavy again!

Dinma

Dinner was a scrumptious Creamy Coconut Shake. I did add a teaspoonful of Beanies Cookie Dough Coffee and a couple of sweeteners. It was lush, but to be fair, I should try this again on its own.

Creamy Coconut Shake as doctored-10/10

enlightenme2

Life is golden
S: 123kg C: 91kg G: 80kg BMI: 27.2 Loss: 32kg(26.03%)
Hello Dinma and welcome! It seems everyone's heaviest is around 130kg, well 136kg for me... THAT is a combination of numbers i never want to see either. I just got back from a week off and I wonder if the products will taste the same - usually when I have a break, I come back to find what I previously liked, I can no longer stomach. Everyone talks about the creamy coconut, but I must be missing something as I don't find it that great.
Anyway, good luck, it seems you don't have much to lose, you'll get there in no time

Dinma

Hi, Enlightenme2! Thank you for the welcome. I'm glad I finally came out of the shadows, you guys have been warm.
Yes, the 130s are really popular :)

As for the Creamy Coconut, please try it with the coffee in it. You just might fancy it.

Thanks again, and goodluck!

Rhavenbun

Hello Dinma and welcome! It seems everyone's heaviest is around 130kg, well 136kg for me... THAT is a combination of numbers i never want to see either. I just got back from a week off and I wonder if the products will taste the same - usually when I have a break, I come back to find what I previously liked, I can no longer stomach. Everyone talks about the creamy coconut, but I must be missing something as I don't find it that great.
Anyway, good luck, it seems you don't have much to lose, you'll get there in no time
I really like the creamy coconut. But I have been making it with hot water. Really changes the flavour and makes it more like a pudding. I've been doing it with all the shakes. Doesn't go well with honeycomb. That was is bleh anyway. But I whisk it with 200mls of boiled water then put it in the microwave for 20seconds. Really nice.

Rhavenbun

I'm already dreading having to go through all 21 of them, but, like you, I refuse to waste money. Herbal teas to the rescue then! Lol.

9lbs in one week is fab, I wish my losses are similar. What kind of exercise are you doing? I'm a lazy joe so the only exercise I've ever done are aqua aerobics and aqua zumba. :)

130 kg was my heaviest too, so here's to never being that heavy again!
I'm gonna attempt to see if I can mabey make something out of them... maybe add some water and cook it a bit into a porridge... I dunno. The though of it makes me gag but we shall see.

I do a mixture of workouts. I did 45 minutes of Zumba with my 3yr old running around me shouting shake it mummy and the baby laughing at me... oh the shame. I also do Jillian Michaels DVDs, kickboxing, kettlebell and general weightlifting. But I need to get back into it. Only takes me a day to get used to it. Under my fat my muscles are quite strong and whip into shape quickly. I'm not a swimmer, more of an athletic person. If I don't sweat buckets and feel exhausted then there is no point. But think I will stick to Zumba DVDs for now until I've lost a bit more and then I'll start upping it and will add in some chicken breast after workouts. It's hard fitting them in around the kids.

I'm currently 17st 10lb so I still have a lot to go before my target weight of 12st

Dinma

"Shake it Mummy" I burst into laughter picturing that. Looool.

Mmmmm, I love the idea of hot shakes. I have to try this tomorrow. I can't wait.

The flapjack porridge idea sounds good too. I might try it tomorrow as well, although I'm now dreading the flapjacks.

Rhavenbun

"Shake it Mummy" I burst into laughter picturing that. Looool.

Mmmmm, I love the idea of hot shakes. I have to try this tomorrow. I can't wait.

The flapjack porridge idea sounds good too. I might try it tomorrow as well, although I'm now dreading the flapjacks.
Yeah my son is a mental case. He then told me my dancing was very good but not as good as a boy -_- mouthy lil...

Trust me the hot shakes are a game changer. I also tried to make it into a batter like mixture and bake it but I chose honeycomb and that was vile. I might try it again with chocolate and make it more biscuit then cake. Haha I'm all about changing it up. I only bought the shakes and bars as I had meal replacement meals from diet chef in the past and they were bleh.

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Creamy Coconut, Lemon Cheesecake and Mango Passion fruit and choco mint shake are my favourite 4 products, could easily survive on these

enlightenme2

Life is golden
S: 123kg C: 91kg G: 80kg BMI: 27.2 Loss: 32kg(26.03%)
I really like the creamy coconut. But I have been making it with hot water. Really changes the flavour and makes it more like a pudding. I've been doing it with all the shakes. Doesn't go well with honeycomb. That was is bleh anyway. But I whisk it with 200mls of boiled water then put it in the microwave for 20seconds. Really nice.
OK, will definitely try it then. I think it's because of the word "creamy" - so I keep expecting something decadently thick and creamy and it's not, at least not for me!

Dinma

Kenshin122, I don't know why I thought the Lemon Cheesecake and Mango Passionfruit might be sickeningly sweet. I didn't order any of them. On your recommendation, however, I'll throw a few into my next order. The combination of chocolate and mint has never been for me though.

Dinma

Breakfast-White Chocolate and Raspberry Shake-5/10.
It's not as creamy as the name would imply. None of the flavours really stand out. I bet in a blind taste test, one would assume this was vanilla with a hint of something...the mouth feel isn't the smoothest either.
I'll reorder this only because it has the potential to be doctored