Full eclipse of the moon tomorrow night

rubyberrie

Working My Way to Thin!
Just in case anyone is interested, there will be a full eclipse of the moon (the one in the sky, before I get any rude comments, he! he!) tomorrow night which apparently everyone in the UK should be able to see (hope for a clear night eh!)

It will start around 10:45 p.m. and last for about an hour and a half, when the moon should apparently turn orange :eek:

A little bit of useless information I thought I would share with you

Sorry if someone has already posted this info, but I could not find it

OOOOO even hubby has just got excited about it....though when he is drinking he gets excited about anything.

OOOOO even hubby has just got excited about it....though when he is drinking he gets excited about anything.

:giggle: Bless him !

It is quite exciting, wish it wasn't so flippin cold out there though ! Apparently the total eclipse is going to be from 2244 to 2358 ! Forcing my eyelids open with matchsticks to stay up that late. want to be in bed with my book :) What an exciting life I lead eh ?:rolleyes: better come for a night on the razzle in Plymouth then you can show me how to party :bliss:

well it was lovely the clouds turned up around midnight and even they turned an orangey red colour......how bootiful

yes it was spectacular and worth staying up for ! Can't believe that me and OH were the only people outside watching around here !

Back