FUMING!!!!!!

emily4amanda

Rant alert! So........... I went to get weighed at my chemist and the girl who normally deals with me is off sick. The lady behind the counter asks the other pharmacist (who deals with lipotrimers when the usual girl is off) if she can deal with me. I hear her say, oh no im far too busy with this iv got 3 hours of work to do here she will have to come back later. Bear in mind not a lot of chemists do lipotrim and Its a 20 minute round trip to the chemist! I was obviously miffed and walked out chuntering 'well il have to take my money elsewhere'. I spend £36 a week there, it aint cheap and she was just to busy to take my custom, I would of only been there 5 mins............Anyway, I have enough shakes to last me untill Thursday, I think I will have to go back as the next closest chemist is even further away. Think I will just let my usual lady know I was not happy about being brushed to one side. You can't just refuse to serve customers because your too busy!! am I being un reasonable???

Rant Over,

Emily xx:rolleyes:

Thats totally unacceptable! You are a customer, what if someone was wanting to buy 36 quid worth of medicine would they say I cant be as**ed to take your money now come back later.?? :mad: I would call lipotrim or email them and put a complaint in. We all know how important our weigh ins are to keep us motivated.

That's out of order, and I would be speaking to your 'usual' lady next time you go and tell her that her colleague made you seriously consider going to another chemist and not coming back. I agree with you completely, you're there to spend your hard earned money and you would have been there for all of five minutes. That is really bad customer service. I feel really bad for you.. and angry. :(

Thank guys, at least I know im not being unreasonable now. I'm going to get weighed tomorrow, hoping for a good weight loss seen as it's been nearly 2 weeks!! Il keep you posted :)

No wonder you're fuming, the weigh in is such an important part of motivation too, as Daisy says email Lipotrim and let them know as customer service is part of the pharmacy's job too xx

I would let Lipotrim know - I would also send a letter to the manager of the chemist to register your complaint, they must make an absolute fortune from Lipotrim.

been to weigh in today, lost 4lb not too bad as constipated and totm too. I complained to my usual lady and she said she would put it forward and that the other lady was wrong to turn me away and she appologised. But yeah, I bet they do make a small fortune from LT customers, if they aint got time to serve them maybe they should start an appointment system or something?????

Well done on ur loss that's great :) xx

Do they not have appointments? Oh goodness I thought that was standard as you will need about a 15 min window atleast. Mine as always been appointment perhaps it is time your chemist start that to avoid the situation that you were put in.

Well done on your loss and hopefully they will be better from now on!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

My chemist has appointment system. When I was waiting to get started I had to leave my number for them to ring with a time. I missed a call cos I was driving and when I phoned back about 20 mins they'd given my appointment to someone else! Then the cocky bint said if I wanted an appointment I would need to answer my phone...fortunately for her I was speechless!

The girl I see at my pharmacy couldn't be lovelier, wish you all got her too xx

Oh there are some rude, stupid people with rubbish customer service skills aren't there! No never had appointments and im only in there 5 mins, she just weighs me writes it down and gives me my LT, what takes 15 minutes with others? am I missing out on something? xx

Well I just sit down with her and have a chat about goals and how i am getting on, any struggles i am having and she gives some advice because she did it for 3 months herself so she can completely relate to the struggles.

My pharmacy does not give out appointments. Then again it's never full when I go in. As its in the back roads of town. I would go mental if they did that to me as I've got to take a bus to get there. It takes over half hour. As there is only one chemist here in Aberdeen. The next one is about 30 miles or more.

Back