FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

funcurls said:
Aww thanks for the vote of confidence Honey!! 6lb!! But I've been playing about with this last half stone for months!! I HAVE to do it now!!!!X

You can do it!

Of course you can do it..........because you want too and because you are tenacious and determined.

How about a fish week. I know that worked for me or counting calories. But only if you want to give you metabolic rate a kick start.:whip:

Regardless of those few pounds Heather, amazingly well.

I am just about to put a red pepper and an onion into the oven to roast to use in a lunch time omelet. I can not make an omelet these days without thinking of you.:D

Thanks Ellebear and OmeletSue!! Ha! Yes I am indeed going to have a fishy week and make some of them red days at that!! But not this week as a)I'm already nearly on day 4 and have eaten a fair bit of pasta and b)I'm away for the weekend so EE will particularly suit, but I'm not ruling out fish whilst eating out!!!

By the way folks, despite me being away this weekend I fully intend to be as on plan as possible!! My recent weekend in London proved that I can do it so do it I will!!!!X

Week 96- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy.

Breakfast- Some cold leftover chicken, a banana, an apple, a nectarine and a plum. A Lemon Cheesecake Mullerlight (1 syn).

Lunch- 2-egg mushroom omelette. Brown sauce (1 syn).

Travelling down to Somerset- A pack of Tesco 'fruity cocktail' (Pineapple, melon, kiwi fruit, grapes).

Tea-

Did not complete food diary as went away for the weekend!! I was quite good though!!X

Last edited:
Thanks Clairey, just got home!! Had a wonderful time! The first 2 nights were in Dunster, then we went to Challacombe for the 3rd (last night) where our friend has ancestors from! So it was sort of West Somerset/North Devon/Exmoor area! We also visited Lynmouth and Lynton which I luuurve and Porlock where we met up with my Uncle from Birmingham who was staying in his caravan there! Doesn't your Mum live in Somerset? Where?XXX

Morning Hev !!!! Just popped in to see you................ get the kettle on......no milk, no sugar lol !!!!!!:D

Week 97- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy.

Breakfast- 28g branflakes (HEXb) with a sliced banana and 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HEXa).

Lunch- At Nandos- Couscous salad with chicken (?est 4 syns) Side order of corn-on-the-cob. Frozen yogurt (caramel flavour- ? 3 syns?).

Snack at home- nibbled on some roast beef (cooked yesterday) and 4 seafood sticks!

Tea- Fresh sardines in roasted pepper, chilli & lime marinade with salad (Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onion, red pepper, chopped olives- 1 syn) and Ainsley Spice Sensation couscous (0.5 syns).

1 Babybel light (1/3 HEXa) A little milk in tea (small part of HEXa).

Total syns ?8.5 (estimation!)

Last edited:
Morning Hev !!!! Just popped in to see you................ get the kettle on......no milk, no sugar lol !!!!!!:D
Can I have one too please? Milk but VERY WEAK tea. I'm very picky.

Hoe are you today chica? No work?

Pommette said:
Can I have one too please? Milk but VERY WEAK tea. I'm very picky.

Hoe are you today chica? No work?

Hi Bev! Noop I've been lucky to have 5 days off over the weekend! I'm on tomorrow 7.30am-8pm, off Thurs, 7.30pm-8pm Fri, then nights Sat and Sun (7.30on-8am) so its a case of swings and roundabouts really! Today I've been shopping in toon! Didn't spend too much but did buy a couple of tops and some leggings! Can't believe we're thinking about winter wardrobes now! I didn't get chance to wear most of my summer stuff! X

Week 97- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-8pm.

Before work- 3-egg red onion, red pepper, courgette & red chilli omelette.

Work break 1- Chopped oranges x2, peach and apple. Total 0% with honey yogurt (4.5 syns).

Work break 2- Fresh sardines in roasted pepper, chilli and lime marinade (Waitrose) with salad (Romaine lettuce, red onion, cherry tomatoes, red chilli) and Ainsley Spice Sensation couscous (1 syn). 1 Babybel light (1/3 HEXa).

Work break 3- Roast beef (cooked Monday) and salad (lettuce, cherry toms, red onion, red chilli) in an Asda wholemeal pitta (HEXb). A corn on the cob. Orange/choc sprinkles Mullerlight.

Milk in cups of coffee/tea (part HEXa).

Total syns 5.5.

Last edited:
. . . Can't believe we're thinking about winter wardrobes now! I didn't get chance to wear most of my summer stuff! X
Spoke to mum last night in Manchester and she said she'd has to put a woolly pully on and fire up the central heating she was getting so cold!

I've just had a cold shower to cool off and I'm sitting here in the raw doing a drip dry. Remind me why I came to live in Spain?

Spoke to mum last night in Manchester and she said she'd has to put a woolly pully on and fire up the central heating she was getting so cold!

I've just had a cold shower to cool off and I'm sitting here in the raw doing a drip dry. Remind me why I came to live in Spain?

Ah bless her! It's ridiculous! It's still August for crying out loud (just!!) X

Me too Bev but still got the scarf round my neck cos of the fans, keep losing my voice and am hoping that it is just from the fans................. must look a fright...lol

That is some work schedule Heather. I do not know how you manage it. It looks pretty grueling...................respect my dear, respect:D

Me too Bev but still got the scarf round my neck cos of the fans, keep losing my voice and am hoping that it is just from the fans................. must look a fright...lol

That is some work schedule Heather. I do not know how you manage it. It looks pretty grueling...................respect my dear, respect:D

Aach give it a break you two, give it a break!! I WANT SUUUNNN!!! Oh well, we've booked a holiday for last week in November in Madeira so hopefully we'll catch a few rays just as the REAL cold snap kicks in here!!

Oh Sue it's OK as I'm in the swing of it!! I do 3 long shifts per week, or 6 a fortnight to be precise, a combination of days and nights so although they're long'ns, I'm only actually in work 12 times a month (if I don't do overtime!) so it doesn't sound so bad when I say it like that does it!! X

Work sounds good when you put it like that!! I wish i did 12 days a month!! I dont envy the night shifts tho!! haha

I havent been on holibobs this year either!! OH has suggested Valencia in late September, obviously my first reaction was 'awwwwww, how romantic!!!' Then the realisation that i am not in a romcom and that its Valencia v Chelsea in the champions league, coincidently at the same time we would be there!! hahaha

Still a holiday is a holiday!! lol xx

Back