FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Work sounds good when you put it like that!! I wish i did 12 days a month!! I dont envy the night shifts tho!! haha

I havent been on holibobs this year either!! OH has suggested Valencia in late September, obviously my first reaction was 'awwwwww, how romantic!!!' Then the realisation that i am not in a romcom and that its Valencia v Chelsea in the champions league, coincidently at the same time we would be there!! hahaha

Still a holiday is a holiday!! lol xx

Ha I absolutely love it!!! Men eh?!! Sigh!! But at least he wants to go with you rather than a bunch of lads!! That's one thing to be grateful for! And it's meant to be a lovely place so can be romantic too!! Yeah it's not so bad having more days off than on, but it can be quite intense whilst there! I enjoy it though!X

Week 97- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy.

Brunch (lie in!!)- 3 Pagen Krisprolls (HEXb) with 2 Laughing Cow Xl triangles (2 syns) and sliced tomato. 6 seafood sticks. 2 sliced nectarines with fat free Greek yogurt.

Afternoon- Starbucks- Skinny caramel frappacino (HEXa plus 6 syns).
Franky & Benny's- Spaghetti Oceana- (from 'Healthy Options section'!)- Small portion- came with rocket salad with sprinkling of parmesan (?3 syns for portion at most!)

Later in evening at home- A little cold roast beef with some golden savoury rice and salad (Romaine lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onions). Nandos extra extra hot piri-piri sauce (0.5 syns).

Total syns 11.5 syns.

Last edited:
Week 97- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-8pm.

Before work- 3-egg omelette with courgette, red onion, red pepper and green chilli.

Work break 1- Sliced white flesh peach and strawberries. Small pot fat free Greek yogurt. A Kelloggs dark choc/almond Fibre Plus bar (HEXb).

Work break 2- Cold roast beef salad (with Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, spring onions, red chilli, 3 Babybel lights -HEXa, Asda GFY honey mustard dressing -1 syn). A corn-on-the-cob.

Late tea at home- Small pack Tesco sushi (1.5 syns). A corn-on-the-cob. A cherry Mullerlight. An apple.

Milk in 2 cups of tea (1 syn).

Total syns 3.5.

Last edited:
*waves hello*

hope you are good sweetie - thanks for texts yesterday made me smile!!! xxx

Aw bless ya!! Glad I made you smile!! Oh, and I never said congrats on winning WOTY again!! I didn't this year- a girl more deserving than me did....:break_diet:XXXX

Have a wonderful time at your first hen night of many I should imagine!!!! :pX

Week 97- Day 5 (Sat)- Extra Easy- Working nigh 7.30pm-8am.

Breakfast- 2 fried eggs (2 syns) and 2 rashers of bacon (3 syns). A white flesh peach.

Lunch- Chilli beef salad (roast beef, Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, red chilli, balsamic vinegar). 1/3 pack mild curry savoury rice. Nandos extra extra hot piri-piri sauce (0.5 syns).

Before work- 2 Chocolate Weetabix (HEXb + 2 syns) with 150 ml skimmed milk (3/7 HEXa) and sliced banana.

Work break- Honey, chilli and soy glazed chicken thighs and drumsticks (2 syns- skin removed) with mild curry savoury rice and Waitrose mushroom stir-fry. Semi-skimmed milk in coffees in work (approx 150ml- 4/7 HEXa).

Total syns 9.5.

Last edited:
Week 97- Day 5 (Sat)- Extra Easy- Working nigh 7.30pm-8am.

Breakfast- 2 fried eggs (2 syns) and 2 rashers of bacon (3 syns). A white flesh peach.
Lost the plot on this one Hevs. I take it the syna on the eggs are for the oil, but why do you have to syn the bacon on an EE?

Because I was naughty and used a little oil to cook it in so estimated some synnage!!!!X

Such honesty lol !!!! But if we fib we only fib to ourselves.

Another thing that is worth syning a little oil for is mushrooms. Since I have been doing 1000 cals a day I have cooked them with fry light and it is not the same.

Another thing that is worth syning a little oil for is mushrooms. Since I have been doing 1000 cals a day I have cooked them with fry light and it is not the same.

Precisely Sue!! I'm so worried about going over my syns these days as everything seems to count! In the olden days (pre big weight loss) I could get away with sneaking this or that in/forgetting I'd had something, I can't get away with ANY bad behaviour anymore! I am being anal in a bid to get to T...soon!!!X

Week 97- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Working night shift 7.30pm-8am.

Early hours of morning in work- Fresh papaya and mango slices with lime juice. A vanilla choc sprinkles Mullerlight.

At home- A Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns).

On getting up (after sleep)- 3-egg red pepper, green chilli and courgette omelette. Kelloggs dark choc/almond Fibre Plus bar (HEXb).

Work food- Chilli beef salad (cold roast beef, Romaine lettuce, round lettuce, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot, red chilli, Light Choices balsamic dressing- 0.5 syns, Nandos extra extra hot piri-piri sauce -0.5 syns, 28g grated cheddar- HEXa). Lemon cheesecake Mullerlight (1 syn).

Milk in several cups of tea (2 syns).

Total syns 4.5

Last edited:

1000 a day!! Blimey that must take quite a bit of effort, i dont think i could manage to only have 1000 lol

Good luck for WI Hevs!! Well done for being honest with the synnage!!!

Gimme a txt let me know how you get on! xx

Thanks Ellebebe and Pestypoos!! I will text you both!! I am feeling rather on top of the world at this moment as despite *week I have just popped on the scales and at first thought they had broken becuase there was this weird number '10' at the beginning of the reading which means that I have FINALLY hit 10 stone something!!!! The first time since I was 16!!! Mind you I shan't count my chickens before they're hatched until I have had official WI and I don't trust my scales!!!X

Week 97- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy.

Early morning in work- Mango, papaya and strawberries with lime juice.

At home- Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns) 1 wholewheat Krackerbread (1 syn) Chunk of thin dark chocolate (1.5 syns).

On waking up- 2 Chocolate Weetabix (HEXb + 2 syns) with 100 ml skimmed milk (2/7 HEXa).

After WI- Went to Franky & Benny's and went a bit overboard (well a lot actually) with a celebratory 3-course meal!!- Buffalo wings to start, American blue pizza for main course and white chocolate brownie sundae for dessert!! NOTE TO SELF:- TAKE FLEXISYN DAY (WITHOUT SYNNING!), DRAW LINE UNDERNEATH AND START NEW WEEK TOMORROW!!!!!X

Last edited:
Oh Heather, I do hope so.............I have everything crosed for you................
images

Thanks Sue!!! LMAO at the crossed-eyed puss!!!

Soooo, great news, I lost 2lb!! Although I (just) missed out on that 10 stone range, it's still a good loss, it takes me nicely down into a healthy BMI range for the first time since I was 16, so the lowest I've been as an adult and it will keep me on my toes for a loss next week!!! I'm so focused now it's unreal (but we'll just pretend the celebratory 3 course meal in Franky & Benny's this evening didn't happen!!!) X

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE !!!!:D
You should have breather out Hevs and the scales my have gone below the 11!

Fantastic though, healthy BMI, 2 lbs to 5 st shiney and only 4 lbs to target. That really is superb!

Back