FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Good luck for WI tonight!
Wish I also had neighbours like that...the good ones we had (who kept bringing us Afghani rice and other interesting things) have moved :( Well I guess it's better for me as I won't be tempted any more.

Ladies ladies I'm sorry to disappoint!! I GAINED a whopping 4lb!!! I'd like to say I don't know why it's happened but I think it's mainly last weekend's family time playing catch-up with me (I got away with a STS last Mon which was undeserved really) and also the indulgence of Saturday night! I am now 8lb up from my lowest weight so far (pre-Christmas) so I know I have to have a really good week and have as good as poss loss next week in order for me to feel back in the game!! AAAAAAARRGGHHHH feeling really annoyed and down in the dumps tonight, but going to try my best to be positive tomorrow morning!!

Thank you all for your support- you are all so lovely!!XXX

Last edited:
Be positive!! Hope you feel better this morning. You stick to plan so well, you'll have that 4lb and more off before you know it!!

x

I know exactly how you feel as I've had the ups and downs in the WI's at the end of last year and it was really annoying that I had reached my 4.5 stone sticker and was now trying to grasp on to the 3.5 stone one! You really need to just put it all behind you and start fresh again. You have the dedication and determination, so you will do it. Definately step up the exercise as well and that will give you a boost. Don't look back on last week and just look to being extra good this week. Good luck :)

Aww you guys are so lovely, I was actually sitting here crying just now!! It's just so great to be part of this forum where people know exactly what it's like- people who know all the emotions that are attached to this weight loss journey lark! It's quite a complex old thing really isn't it! I just get so angry with the types that think its straight forward and say just eat less! Usually the people who have never had a weight/food relationship problem! It's quite frightening how quickly the weight can go back on and how easily we can slip back to old ways! What I'm pleased about though is that I'm learning the knack of nipping it in the bud and correcting the damage after these 'episodes'! It's just annoying how it sometimes takes time to get back into the swing of it! But what's annoying is that apart from Saturday night where I estimated I had about 40 syns, I actually had a really 'on plan' week, so that's where the real disappointment lies! And knowing that I was 8lb less than this before Christmas! That is hard to swallow but maybe I'm just being too hard on myself! I think I'm going to have to learn some new strategies as I get closer to target and also when I get there! I already know I'm going to have to keep going to class as part of my life just like my mother in law still goes to AA meetings each week and its 28 years since she had a drink! It's all the same principle! Curbing addiction! I know I'll always have food issues but hopefully I'll be able to control them! The way I acted over Christmas taught me that I haven't changed my ways for good as I thought I had! It made me aware that that excessive, compulsive, illogical maniac part of me is always present, but just needs to be kept hidden and only brought out on very special occasions!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

This week I feel like going mainly vegetarian, and just eating as many veg as I can- 2/3 superfree where poss! I am also aware that exercise isn't my forte! I love it when I'm in the swing of it, but I get OUT of the swing of it far too easily and it takes me ages to get back into it!! I have my new Davina Body Buff DVD and I'm going to go for it this afternoon and do it a further 2 times this week before next Monday!

2/3rds superfree is easy - check out my food diary for 'food photo' motivation if you need it!

We love you and we are all in the same boat honey - i am super struggling to get back into the swing of things - but i am going to do this!!! oh yeah!

xxxx

2/3rds superfree is easy - check out my food diary for 'food photo' motivation if you need it!

We love you and we are all in the same boat honey - i am super struggling to get back into the swing of things - but i am going to do this!!! oh yeah!

xxxx

Thanks for the vote of confidence chick! The way I see it is that you and I have both combatted gains in the past and got totally back in the zone after being out of it so there's no reason why we can't do it again, and again, and again!! Love you too hunny!XXXXXXXX

OK, so I'm sporting my Shock Absorber bra and exercise gear and I'm now going to do 1 hour of my Davina Body Buff DVD!! I know I'm going to be exhausted but I will post on here as soon as I've finished to report back......

Last edited:
Week 65- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Late breakfast-11am- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HEXb+2 syns) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa) and small sliced banana.

Snack 2pm- 8 olives (1 syn), beetroot. A strawberry Activia fat free yogurt.

Snack 4pm- Chicken & mushroom couscous Mugshot (2 syns). A large pear.

Tea- 7pm- Chunky pea, veg and ham soup (leftover from weekend!)

10pm- A very small bowl of lamb & veg curry (made for dh- had to try it- counting as 1 syn for rogan josh paste used). An orange. A 14g chunk of cheddar (1/2 HEXa).

Total syns 6.

Body magic- 35 mins Davina Body Buff workout!

Last edited:
aww Hev, not to worry, you will soon lose all that again and lots lots more!! You have done so well up to now, its always difficult to live your life and avoid all parties and get togethers, we've all been there. You can do it, I have upmost faith in you. Just look at how much you have lost, that is no mean feat, and its taken hard work and dedication, you should be proud of what you have lost and this is just a blip in the huge scheme of things!! You can do it girl!!

How is Davina's DVD going?? I've got to get into my exercise again, me and my hubby got Kinect for Xmas, with several fitness games and dance games, played a bit of them over xmas and they are fierce!! Just need to get into them properly and watch the weight come off! WI for me later, wish me luck :) xx

You've lost a huge amount of weight, and I find your weight loss very inspirational! :D

Please don't let your small gain get you down, it's nothing in comparison to what you have lost. :) x

Back