FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

I have never had the love for cottage cheese - I only use it in my SW quiche! Although might be tempted to try it in my pasta as Silvermane suggested!! Hmmm

Hope you are well anyway Heather! Keep up the good work with the Davina DVD and I am sure you will see some good results this week!!

xx

I have to have mine blended - the lumpy texture just makes me gag!

SW Quiche - yum yum - cottage Cheese on its on - yuk yuk! x

EB I have it straight from the pot as a quick snack and find it filling, or sometimes I have it on Ryvita etc or in the quiche but haven't made one for a while! The reason I've been eating it this week is that Asda have got new flavours and I bought them all and now they're just past their use by date so I'm using them all up!!X

I have never had the love for cottage cheese - I only use it in my SW quiche! Although might be tempted to try it in my pasta as Silvermane suggested!! Hmmm

Hope you are well anyway Heather! Keep up the good work with the Davina DVD and I am sure you will see some good results this week!!

xx

Hey Amy sweetie, how are you? Happy New Year (3 weeks late ha!) Right, you and I are going to get to target soon OK!!! Fact!! Hope you're having a good year so far and feeling positive!XXX

EB I have it straight from the pot as a quick snack and find it filling, or sometimes I have it on Ryvita etc or in the quiche but haven't made one for a while! The reason I've been eating it this week is that Asda have got new flavours and I bought them all and now they're just past their use by date so I'm using them all up!!X

Gross - haha! i did wonder when i saw it though - least i know you ARE gross - hahaha! x

Hey Amy sweetie, how are you? Happy New Year (3 weeks late ha!) Right, you and I are going to get to target soon OK!!! Fact!! Hope you're having a good year so far and feeling positive!XXX

Yea happy new yr to you too!!

I am still trying to shed the epic christmas gain (7lbs oops!) but have been a bit rubbish at getting back on plan the last few weeks.

Super motivated for this week though so hopefully back in the game - I have a size 10 dress to get into for 19th feb! It does up at the min but is a bit tight in the booby department!!

2011 will be the year we both get to target!! Fact right back at ya!

xxx

Yea happy new yr to you too!!

I am still trying to shed the epic christmas gain (7lbs oops!) but have been a bit rubbish at getting back on plan the last few weeks.

Super motivated for this week though so hopefully back in the game - I have a size 10 dress to get into for 19th feb! It does up at the min but is a bit tight in the booby department!!

2011 will be the year we both get to target!! Fact right back at ya!

xxx

Very similar to me then!!! My post Chrimbo gain was 7.5lb!! I lost 3.5lb the following week, STS the week after and then gained another 4 this week!!! Had all my family up on 7th/8th/9th which was kind of our belated Chrimbo so I think it was all down to that!! Totally and utterly in the zone this week! Really really hope to see a good one on monday as I've been exercising and being really strict with myself on the food front!! Unfortunately it's never worked logically for me- good behaviour isn't always rewarded the next WI- sometimes it happens later on so it's all about patience for me!!XXXX

I frighteningly gained a stone at Xmas, I couldn't believe it, and its what made me go back on SW again!! Your doing really well!! Well done!

It's frightening how easily done that is!! But the good news is that you've just lost nearly half of that in just one week and I'm sure the rest of it will be gone in a jiffy- you seem so in the zone!! And before long another stone will have bitten the dust!!X

Week 65- Day 5 (Sat)- Green- Working night shift 7.30am-8am.

Long lie-in to prepare for night shift!

11am- Cherry Activia fat free snackpot. Some blueberries.

Did 40 mins of Davina DVD! Killer!! Heart rate rose from 62 resting to 150!! Sweated buckets! Really really hard but getting used to the routines and feeling a little less wobbly already!!

Lunch- 1.30pm- 2 Quorn sausages (cooked in Actifry- browned really nicely!), small tin Asda chilli beans in chilli sauce, 3 egg omlette. Some more blueberries.

Before work- 6pm-28g cheddar (HEXa1). 8 olives (1 syn). 2 chocolate Weetabix (HEXb1 + 2 syns) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa2) and sliced banana.

In work- Kelloggs dark choc/almond Fibre Plus (HEXb2).

Main work break- Vegetable curry (the last of!!) with basmati and wild rice. 2 tbspns mango chutney (4 syns). Blueberries.

Small slice friend's homemade carrot cake-(approx 8 syns!)

Total syns 15.

Body magic- 40 mins Davina Body Buff DVD.

Last edited:
Week 65- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Working night shift 7.30pm-8am.

In work early am- Sweet n sour Mugshot.

Before bed- 3 small clementines. A cherry Activia fat free snackpot.

On waking up- 28g porridge (HEXb) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HEXa) with blueberries. 2 jumbo chocolate buttons (1 syn).

In work- a small Cadburys 'lemon thin' chocolate biscuit from selection box (2.5 syns- it was really small!)

Main work break- Roasted pesto haddock fillet (2 syns for 1/2 tbspn pesto) with roasted cherry tomatoes, hot n spicy Asda stirfried veg and 1/2 pack Ainsley Harriot Schezuan rice (all cooked at home). 3 small clementines and an apple.

Semi-skimmed milk in 4 cups of tea (1/2 HEXa).

Total syns 5.5.

Last edited:
Hi Funcurls.

Some excellent exercise you are doing. I really want to start more. I walk a lot but I need something more taxing and I'm out of practice (and big!!) I want to get an Exercise DVD and was thinking of Davina but do you think that is too challenging for someone starting out?

Looks like you are doing really well after the Christmas period and your herby haddock fillet sounds yummy.

Hi Funcurls.

Some excellent exercise you are doing. I really want to start more. I walk a lot but I need something more taxing and I'm out of practice (and big!!) I want to get an Exercise DVD and was thinking of Davina but do you think that is too challenging for someone starting out?

Looks like you are doing really well after the Christmas period and your herby haddock fillet sounds yummy.

Thanks for your kind words!! I really felt I needed to do something regular and quite intense- something that would get me results in terms of both fitness and shaping up!! Like you I walk quite a bit but I have never found it's made all that much difference to my losses compared to weeks I haven't done any! I thought I was reasonably fit but doing the DVD made me realise I'm not at all!!! But I do like a challenge and I'm not joking, I am already feeling the benefits!! My tummy is a little flatter and I'm definitely wobbling a bit less!! The DVD has different levels- you follow Davina's personal trainer Jackie if you're new to it and you follow Davina and the other personal trainer Mark if you want to do the more advanced jumping around stuff!! I go for the latter because I feel I'll get results quicker! I'm really looking forward to being able to cope with it better and maybe string 2 X 1/2 hour workouts together!!

Just wanted to check up on you...see that you've managed to do more of the Davina DVD, so great :)
You will definately start to feel lighter soon! I already notice a difference in my legs, arms and tummy.

Just wanted to check up on you...see that you've managed to do more of the Davina DVD, so great :)
You will definately start to feel lighter soon! I already notice a difference in my legs, arms and tummy.

Ooh I have my own personal little spy hehee!! Yes I'm glad I did it yesterday before my night shift as it would have been much easier not to bother!! I have to say that even after just a few of those intense workouts I am ALREADY feeling a bit of a difference!! Hope you're OK hun X

Back