FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Week 65- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy- Sleep day/day off.

Early in work- Fresh pineapple and blueberries with big dollop of 0% Total yogurt.

At home before bed- Creamy cheese Mugshot (2 syns). An apple.

Slept 11am-3.30pm

5pm- Kelloggs dark choc/almond Fibre Plus (HEXb) and a Weetabix Oatybar (3 syns).

After WI- Chicken and red wine casserole made in slow cooker- put together after night shift (using Schwartz packet mix- 1 syn for portion). Used skinless chicken thighs and drumsticks, onion, garlic, leek, carrot, mushrooms, orange pepper, red pepper, BNS, green beans, tinned tomatoes, packet mix, paprika, S&P. Served with basmati rice. Fresh pineapple. A Cadburys creme egg (8.5 syns).

Not all HEXa used today- skimmed milk in 2 cups of tea.

Total syns 14.5
No formal body magic due to night shifts/rushing around/WI!

Last edited:
I am mad on horses, and I love Unicorns. A few years ago I was in an art gallery in the town I live in, and there was an oil painting of a unicorn who had just given birth, with the stallion unicorn, and mother, stood proudly behind, with fairy's and fairy folk around them. I fell in love with it, but it was £1000! *gulp*. The artist, wanted his painting to go to a good home, so he let me pay in instalments which took me 18 months.

The painting is called 'Silvermane' as in Silver Mane.. :)

I took a piccy of it for you. The photo doesnt do it justice.

056ff.jpg

I am mad on horses, and I love Unicorns. A few years ago I was in an art gallery in the town I live in, and there was an oil painting of a unicorn who had just given birth, with the stallion unicorn, and mother, stood proudly behind, with fairy's and fairy folk around them. I fell in love with it, but it was £1000! *gulp*. The artist, wanted his painting to go to a good home, so he let me pay in instalments which took me 18 months.

The painting is called 'Silvermane' as in Silver Mane.. :)

I took a piccy of it for you. The photo doesnt do it justice.

056ff.jpg

OMG that's a fantastic story hun!! Fab picture and what a kind man to let you pay in installments- he could obviously see how much you wanted it! I love magical/mythical things too! Have you seen the film 'Envy' with Jack Black and Ben Stiller? If you like those actors it's well worth seeing if you haven't! It's hilarious and features a very lovely unicorn!! It didn't have great reviews but I personally felt it was extremely underrated!! But I do love that ridiculous kind of humour!! Very far-fetched (which made it so funny!)X

Last edited:
Sorry to mislead you Donna and Red Riding Hood, but I modified the haddock fillet slightly to 'roasted pesto haddock'- which was basically a haddock fillet with green pesto spread onto it then sprayed with Frylight and roasted (still had the cherry tomatoes and stirfried veg) and added Ainsley's Schezuan savoury rice! Yummm!!X

Ah the haddock still sounds lovely. I do love pesto!

I must look out for this film Envy and see what it is like. I think I'm going to go for the Davina DVD funcurls, I am totally inspired by your exercising.

*Blushes with embarrassment*!! Well I'm very new to rigorous exercise RRH and there are lots of peeps who are far more inspiring than me!!! But I'll take the compliment and run....! Well all I can say about the Davina DVD is go for it, you have nothing to lose! It's very likely that like me you'll find it difficult (I've been following Davina rather than Jackie, which is the more energetic and knackering version- you'll see what I mean), but what's the point of doing it if it's easy?!! And even if you do the 10 min warm-up and 10-15 mins of a main workout for the first few times and then build up that's a hundred squillion zillion times better than doing nothing at all!! It will be highly rewarding when we find ourselves being able to do more and more as time goes on and feeling/seeing the benefits! X

*Blushes with embarrassment*!! Well I'm very new to rigorous exercise RRH and there are lots of peeps who are far more inspiring than me!!! But I'll take the compliment and run....! Well all I can say about the Davina DVD is go for it, you have nothing to lose! It's very likely that like me you'll find it difficult (I've been following Davina rather than Jackie, which is the more energetic and knackering version- you'll see what I mean), but what's the point of doing it if it's easy?!! And even if you do the 10 min warm-up and 10-15 mins of a main workout for the first few times and then build up that's a hundred squillion zillion times better than doing nothing at all!! It will be highly rewarding when we find ourselves being able to do more and more as time goes on and feeling/seeing the benefits! X

Your workout posts really are inspiring! Have just looked up Davina on Amazon and watched her little video. It really does look like an excellend DVD, so think I'll try it out this weekend, too!

Your workout posts really are inspiring! Have just looked up Davina on Amazon and watched her little video. It really does look like an excellend DVD, so think I'll try it out this weekend, too!

Go Sausage Go!!! We can start a Davina Body Magic cult!!X

Really really pleased tonight as lost 4.5lb this week! So I've lost what I gained last week and some, which feels very good! I've still got 3.5lb to go to get back to my pre Christmas weight but I'm not going to dwell negatively on that fact! The main thing is I feel my slimmest yet and I'm completely and utterly in control and in the zone and nothing is going to prevent me from getting my last 14 lb off and getting toned and in shape for the summer!!X

Hevs...you're amazing chic! That body magic is definately paying off :) Well done on an amazing loss....you are so close now hun!

Really really pleased tonight as lost 4.5lb this week! So I've lost what I gained last week and some, which feels very good! I've still got 3.5lb to go to get back to my pre Christmas weight but I'm not going to dwell negatively on that fact! The main thing is I feel my slimmest yet and I'm completely and utterly in control and in the zone and nothing is going to prevent me from getting my last 14 lb off and getting toned and in shape for the summer!!X

Check you out!! 4.5lb is BRILLIANT! Davina really seems to be working for you!
xxx

Week 66- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breafast- 3 egg omlette with herbs. A small tin of Heinz curry beans. An apple.

Walked 9-10 miles (4 hours walking with big steep hills, sand dunes and everything!!)

In pub- Jacket potato with cheese and baked beans (no butter)- estimating cheese no more than 28g (HEXa).

Afternoon snack- A Weetabix milk choc Oatybar (HEXb).

Tea- Chicken casserole (see yest- lots of free veg- 1.5 syns for the packet sauce) with half 'n' half- basmati rice and lemon & herb peri-peri seasoned potato wedges (done in Actifry). A pear, a kiwi fruit and some cherries.

Total syns 1.5.

Body magic-4 hours walking- about 9/10 miles.

Last edited:
Back