FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Hi funcurls, I attend a class in trebanos on a Monday. I'm from Rhos in Pontardawe. So glad to hear you're doing fab on you diet.

Hi funcurls, I attend a class in trebanos on a Monday. I'm from Rhos in Pontardawe. So glad to hear you're doing fab on you diet.

Hi Swansea girl!! Hope you're enjoying your Trebanos class! Feel free to come and visit my class in Sketty Park, also on a Monday evening (7pm) if you ever happen to be in the area! Good luck for WI tomorrow! You're doing EXTREMELY well!! Check out those first few weeks!!X

Week 70- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast-9.30am- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HEXb + 2 syns) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa) and a sliced banana.

2 M&S Belgian chocolate mini-meringues (1.5 syns).

Lunch- 1.30pm- Couscous made with veg stock, spring onions, red pepper, thyme and paprika with mixed salad leaves. A small drizzle of Newman's Own light French dressing (0.5 syns). 1/2 tub of sweet chilli/red pepper cottage cheese (0.5 syns).

Snack before SW- 5pm- 2 Jumbo Salt & Vinegar Snack-a-Jacks (4 syns) with 2 Laughing Cow light triangles (just under 1/2 HEXa).

Had taster night at SW! Tasted quite a few things- savoury rice, syn free scotch eggs, lentil dahl, my own stuffed butternut squash, chocolate scanbran cake, chunks of the new choc HIFI bars- total ?10 syns. This did mean I didn't need to eat tea!

On way home had Cadburys Caramel bar as a reward for my victory!! (11.5 syns) Hope it doesn't bit me in the bum next week!!!

Total syns approx 28!

Last edited:
Have to catch up on your diary as I've been away for a few days...hope you have a good result tonight!

Hi Meli hun, lovely to have you back- I've missed you this week!! I've left a longer message on your diary! Glad you enjoyed the celebrations and all the compliments!! Get well soon!! I got my 4 1/2 stone sticky!! Lost 3lb! Well chuffed!!X

Feeling great tonight as lost 3lb which is a lovely feeling after an undeserved 1.5lb gain last week which quite honestly left me feeling a bit flat!! But that has changed this week! Even more exciting is that I finally got awarded my 4 1/2 stone sticky- (see below in all it's glorious orangeness!!) Next stop pinky-red 5 stone sticker (but best not get greedy!!) Now that I have less than 10lb to go til target it suddenly feels so much closer!! I hope it doesn't take another 4 months to get the next 1/2 stone off, but on the other hand I'm quite willing for it to happen slowly! 1lb per week would be great, but we'll see!! I haven't rushed the first 63lb, why would I want to rush the last 9?! Yes I can quite happily say I'm over the moon with this result! I needed a bit of a boost after the stressful and sad time I've had recently!!X

Last edited:
funcurls said:
Feeling great tonight as lost 3lb which is a lovely feeling after an undeserved 1.5lb gain last week which quite honestly left me feeling a bit flat!! But that has changed this week! Even more exciting is that I finally got awarded my 4 1/2 stone sticky- (see below in all it's glorious orangeness!!) Next stop pinky-red 5 stone sticker (but best not get greedy!!) Now that I have less than 10lb to go til target it suddenly feels so much closer!! I hope it doesn't take another 4 months to get the next 1/2 stone off, but on the other hand I'm quite willing for it to happen slowly! 1lb per week would be great, but we'll see!! I haven't rushed the first 63lb, why would I want to rush the last 9?! Yes I can quite happily say I'm over the moon with this result! I needed a bit of a boost after the stressful and sad time I've had recently!!X

Well done funcurls! Fantastic job on ur weightloss this week! And u got ur 4 1/2 stone sticker too, u must be made up? Well done u, that's fab news.

Didn't realise u were from my side of the bridge as well!

Only another 9 lbs to go eh, fandabbydozey! What u gonna do in celebration once u've hit it? X x

Well done you! A 3lb loss is brilliant! And, just 9lb from target... yay!!
xx

well done babe - very proud (and jealous of your new shiny!!!!) i think i need to get a wriggle on, but i am doing the 1lb a week club, so mine wont be arriving until April i think.....!!! Last bit to go now - how exciting??

xxx

well done babe - very proud (and jealous of your new shiny!!!!) i think i need to get a wriggle on, but i am doing the 1lb a week club, so mine wont be arriving until April i think.....!!! Last bit to go now - how exciting??

xxx

Yours will come when it comes hunnybun, and it may be quicker than you think! You have something fab to focus on now so keep at it- I have every faith in you!!!XXX

Week 71- Day 1 (Tues)- Green- Working 3.30-8pm. First shift back after 11 days off!! Yuck (only a short one though!)

Breakfast- 9.30am- 2 Weetabix (HEXb1) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa1) and a sliced banana.

Snack- 1/2 pot Asda red pepper & sweet chilli cottage cheese (0.5 syns). 2 M&S Belgian chocolate mini-meringues (1.5 syns).

Late lunch- 2.30pm- Tofu with stir-fried vegetables (Co-op pack) and plum sauce (1.5 syns). A few raspberries.

Snack in village shop- St David's Day special- Small piece of Bara Brith (Welsh fruit cake) and a small Welsh cake (approx 15 syns) with cup of tea.

Light tea/snack in work-6.30pm- Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns). 2 clementines.

At home- Maris Piper chips done in Actifry with Frylight. 1 tbspn ketchup (1 syn). A Kelloggs dark choc/almond Fibre Plus bar (HEXB2). 2 kiwi fruit.

Semi-skimmed milk in several cups of tea/coffee (part HEXa).

Total syns 20.

Last edited:
That 1.5 lb definately wasn't deserved, but you know where that came from (stupid * week) and look at that come back--3lbs off...you are amazing girl- Well done!

Thanks chums- Ellebear, Claireybella, Loopeylou, Red (Melissa), Meli, GonnaBeSmall and Lil' sausage for your lovely praise!! Always welcomed with opened arms lol!! It's amazing how the support here spurs us on to keep going even when sometimes we jolly well don't feel like it!!!XXXXXXXXX

Week 71- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Brunch- 11.30am- (had a long lie-in so made it a big filling one!) 3 egg omlette with red onion, red pepper and mushrooms. 4 Joe's pork and leek sausages. Some raspberries. A toffee Mullerlight yogurt.

Mid afternoon- 2.30pm- Tofu choc pudding (100g Tofu blended with 2 tspn cocoa powder- 1.5 syns and sweetener).

4.30pm- Spicy sweet & sour Mugshot and a Deluxe choc HIFI bar (HEXb).

8.30pm- Roast chicken breast slices with Actifry roast potatoes (2 syns for a little oil), steamed broccoli and chinese leaf. Mayflower hot curry sauce (2 syns). An orange.

Skimmed milk in several cups of tea- but not full quota for HEXa tut tut!

Total syns 5.5.

Last edited:
well done funcurls thats brilliant,ive never as yet seen 11st 5lb on my scales.im soooooo jealous.
so sorry to read of all your bad news recently,always a shock when some one passes away x

Thanks GBS! I can't actually believe I am 11 st 5 lb!! I got to 11 st 1 lb doing WW when I was 21 (13 years ago!) but it was so transient because as soon as I got there I let it slip and it all piled on again!! I lost it quickly, naively saw it as a quick fix and got cocky!! I can't imagine how it will feel to be 10 stone something! I remember feeling that that was a zillion miles away and now all of a sudden (well that's the whole point, it didn't happen suddenly!!) I'm almost there! How are you doing anyway chick?

Yes it's been a bad time for people dying and being ill!! I need some good news in my life and from others around me!!!X

Back