FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Am I the only person who doesn't like BB?

How was BB Hevs??? Would love to have been there! :D x x x

Hi guys, Clairey I can't believe you recognised me in the crowd!!! It was really really fun!! I don't even like most of the celebs that went in ( and hadn't heard of some!!) but I love anything like that and am a massive BB fan (sorry Bev!!!) Brian Dowling was sooooo cute and he was so nervous!! Really great time but did get totally soaked through as it rained cats and dogs all day long, but did stop for us during the actual show!!

Week 95- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Working 12.30- 8pm.

Breakfast- at friend's house- 2 Weetabix (HEXb) and sliced banana with semi-skimmed milk (approx 1/2 HEXa).

Late lunch in work- Small jacket potato (microwaved) with baked beans. 5 small plums.

Tea at home- Roast chicken Mugshot (0.5 syns). Some veg whilst preparing tomorrow's food (cherry tomatoes, red pepper, raw mushroom). An apple.

Milk in tea (<1/2 HEXa).

Total syns 0.5.

Week 95- Day 5 (Sat)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-8pm.

Breakfast- 3 egg veg omelette (green pepper, green chilli, cherry tomatoes, onion). 1/2 tbspn brown sauce (0.5 syns)

Late morning snack- Vanilla Mullerlight and 5 small plums. Weetabix toffee Oatybar (HEXb).

Lunch- Chicken salad (chicken breast, Tesco Value salad pack, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, spring onion, chopped black and green olives- 2 syns, grated cheddar 28g- HEXa, Light Choices balamic vinegar dressing- 1 syn).

Tea- Meat-free mince (3 syns) bolognese (made with onion, garlic, fresh tomatoes, passata, red pepper, green pepper, mushrooms). With wholewheat pasta. 2 mini apples (from neighbour's tree).

Treat- 2 small squares of fudge (4 syns) and an M&S strawberry split lolly (3.5 syns).

Milk in tea- (?1.5 syns)

Total syns 15.5.

Last edited:
Evening Heather - glad you enjoyed CBB. Not my cuppa at all I'm afraid.

Pleased you had a good time hun and grrr to stupid rain! UK summers eh!! (no smugness from Bev please ;)....or weather reports!! :D) BB....it is definitely like marmite - love it or hate it! I'm an unashamed lover and shockingly so is OH :eek:

Hope you're both having a lovely night xx

Hey - the way things are at the mo here I'd happily trade places.

Pleased you had a good time hun and grrr to stupid rain! UK summers eh!! (no smugness from Bev please ;)....or weather reports!! :D) BB....it is definitely like marmite - love it or hate it! I'm an unashamed lover and shockingly so is OH :eek:

Hope you're both having a lovely night xx

Thanks Kat!! It was a great experience and I'm glad I've done it! I'd definitely think twice about doing it in the rain again, at least I'd be far more prepared!!! I'm a bit of a fan too! It's hilarious how the people you despise one minute become your faves the next!! We're so fickle we human beings aren't we lol!! For example I used to hate Kerry Katona, and now I think she's lovely !!!! And Jedward!!!X

Thanks Kat!! It was a great experience and I'm glad I've done it! I'd definitely think twice about doing it in the rain again, at least I'd be far more prepared!!! I'm a bit of a fan too! It's hilarious how the people you despise one minute become your faves the next!! We're so fickle we human beings aren't we lol!! For example I used to hate Kerry Katona, and now I think she's lovely !!!! And Jedward!!!X

We certainly are! I'm just trying to figure them out but am also VERY surprisingly warming to Kerry Katona! As far as watching it goes, I use the excuse that it's a psychological experiment :)p) and I'm interested in how people interact with each other when really I'm just a nosy bug*er and like something to talk about! :D x x

Hey - the way things are at the mo here I'd happily trade places.

Oh no.....has it turned? Can't be as bad as here.....basically rain, wind, bit more rain and the (very) occasional ray of sun :rolleyes:

Oh no.....has it turned? Can't be as bad as here.....basically rain, wind, bit more rain and the (very) occasional ray of sun :rolleyes:
No - still steaming hot. But I've had dreadful toothache for a week and my dentist has gone on hols for the whole of August. As dental care is basically all private here you can't just walk into a hospital in an emergency and other dentists are loathe to give you an emergency appointment if you aren't altready registered.

No - still steaming hot. But I've had dreadful toothache for a week and my dentist has gone on hols for the whole of August. As dental care is basically all private here you can't just walk into a hospital in an emergency and other dentists are loathe to give you an emergency appointment if you aren't altready registered.

aww what a nightmare! :( I feel your pain after suffering severe pain with wisdom teeth a couple of years ago! The pain ends up spreading to the whole head and it's one of the worst! I tried everything - codeine, ibuprofen, clove oil, whisky etc....but sure you've heard/tried them all! Hope it soothes soon.....xx

Liquid Ibuprofen plus port & brandy seem to do the trick at night! :D

Oh Bev that sounds awful! I'm glad you've found something that helps at night but its not right that you have to be suffering at all with no access to a dentist! This is 2011 for goodness sake!

Kat, psychological experiment is the excuse I use all the time!! But I do think it's fascinating stuff! And fun! I love the wit and twisted minds of BB and the whole production! X

Week 95- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-8pm.

Breakfast- 3 egg omelette with red onion, red pepper, green chilli and courgette. Brown sauce (1 syn).

Snack in work break- Strawberries and and orange. Toffee Weetabix Oatybar (3.5 syns). Coconut/choc sprinkles Mullerlight.

Lunch- Wholemeal pitta (HEXb) with chicken, salad (mixed leaves, tomato, red pepper, red chilli, xl salad cream- 1 syn). Total 0% yog with tropical fruits (2 syns).

Late tea- Roast beef, carrots, green beans, 2 roast potatoes (4 syns) a few baby new potatoes, gravy (?4 syns). A little blue cheese (HEXa).

Total syns 15.5.

Last edited:
Back