FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

images

so pleased to see you back Heather !!!!

hugs xxx

funcurls said:
Sue, Claire, Kally, Bev & Ellebear, Thanks for your messages whilst I was away!!! I'm useless as it is at posting on my own thread so I appreciate your visits and your speculation at where on the ocean I may have been at any point in time!!! If you had known, there is an Azura webcam which tells you where the ship is on any particular day!! One of my work friends sent me daily texts (saddo lol!!) telling me where I was!! As if I didn't know heehe!!!!!XXXX

Lol .. Love it

Dammit i knew about the webcam and shouldve told them.

Did you check the gym hottie out? And did you have the lobster - i think i forgot to tell you that you HAD to order it!

and if there was no gym hottie we will go with the "must have new staff" instead of the more obvious reason that i have incredibly bad taste in men ;)

Dammit i knew about the webcam and shouldve told them.

Did you check the gym hottie out? And did you have the lobster - i think i forgot to tell you that you HAD to order it!

I'm ashamed to say Ninnins that I didn't set foot in the gym- well that's not entirely true- I did have a snoop!! Did loads of walking though but unfortunately not enough to counteract the food and pinacolada calories!!! So I didn't see the gym hottie! Dammit!! Oh yes I did have the lobster- really enjoyed that!! I loved the variety on the menu- something different and fun every day and I don't think I said no to pudding once!! Shocking!!!XXX

Hi Hev just popped in to say hello and to ask when we are going to get to see some photos.........

Glad you are back !!!!!!!:D

Hi SUE!!! :)D)

On my next day off when I'm not so cream crackered I will upload some- we took hundreds!!X
Not all of them please! My slow internet connection just wouldn't cope :8855:

Glad to have you back.

When are you actually going to Barça? I know you said October and we've been planning a trip there for ages so maybe . . .

I'm ashamed to say Ninnins that I didn't set foot in the gym- well that's not entirely true- I did have a snoop!! Did loads of walking though but unfortunately not enough to counteract the food and pinacolada calories!!! So I didn't see the gym hottie! Dammit!! Oh yes I did have the lobster- really enjoyed that!! I loved the variety on the menu- something different and fun every day and I don't think I said no to pudding once!! Shocking!!!XXX

Sure the puddings are tiny ;)

Not all of them please! My slow internet connection just wouldn't cope :8855:

Glad to have you back.

When are you actually going to Barça? I know you said October and we've been planning a trip there for ages so maybe . . .

12th-15th (Fri-Mon)! Ooh wouldn't that be great to meet up!!X

12th-15th (Fri-Mon)! Ooh wouldn't that be great to meet up!!X
Mentioned it to hubs and his face lit up! He loves Barça so you never know. :D

Happy Birthday Chica!!!

Thanks ladies! Nice to see that some people still write on my thread even if naughty ol' Hevz doesn't! Sorry thread, don't mean to abandon you its just that other people have far more interesting things to talk about! XxX

Happy Birthday Hev !!!! Have a great one..............

Did you book a hotel in Barcelona............we always stay in the Hotel Colon in the Gothic zone. It is directly in front of the Gothic Cathedral.......it is a bit more expensive but is in the middle of everything so you do not spend money on getting to and from or lose valuable time.....................

Nearer to the time I will let you know all my favourite places to visit in my all time favourite city.

big hugs Hev xxxxxxx

Back