Funny Farm's Diary

I think this diet does tend to heighten emotions. Today has been a low tolerance day. I'm amazed I haven't killed anyone.

Boyfriend is here. I'm exhausted, he just bit my head off for something and is now watching football in the next room, keeping me awake. I am seething, and he's (as usual) totally oblivious.

What I wouldn't give to bury my sorrows in a pile of junk food!

I took your advice, but he didn't even know I was annoyed with him so it was pretty easy!

I've done 3 weeks now, which means one more week before the scary one. Gonna plan the add a meal week meticulously!

Your last sentence was very inspiring! I will remember that.

Thinking about long term plans a lot today. I think once you've done it once it's hard to motivate yourself to do it again!

I'm not losing that much, and probably what I would be losing on simple solution.

I've got food break week next week. I think I'll then TS for the next 4, and then think about doing WS on weekends for 4, and then look at things. I would quite like to do alternate weeks of WS and TS. I think that'll be good for establishing healthy meal habits (planning, shopping, cooking etc. I live alone I never cook for myself) and alternating will keep my metabolism high. I will be regularly weighing to make sure I'm still losing.

I've never been fully in ketosis on this which has been hard. I've had a lot of tummy rumbling, tiredness, walking into doors etc. I don't think it's the solution for me long term. Blocks of four weeks aren't so bad, I've already completed three and it was ok. I also want to up my exercise as soon as I can, given how I still feel after 3 weeks, I won't be able to do anything more than walking now!

Woohoo, I can fit into 14s again! Just.

Took some laxatives last night as, well I don't need to explain why really! Think they're a bit strong to be honest! But they've done the trick.

I seem to have caught some kind of cleaning bug! Been giving the kitchen a thorough going over. Spent three hours in there so far. I'm a bit exhausted now! I'm going to declutter my flat room by room, and that will both keep me feeling productive, active and give me an alternative therapy to food.

Back to between sizes again! My 16s are falling down, 14s too tight.

One week left of TS before food break week, then I'm going to TS while my boyfriend is in Edinburgh for two weeks, then I think I'll start WS on weekends. I like the idea of that, makes the long termness more palatable. I want to keep on until I can reach a size I'm happy with. I took a photo on my phone of jeans lined up to monitor progress. Going to see if I can upload it...

I can't tell if this is working!

If so, it's 18s on the outside, then 12s on the inside. I'm almost in the 14s already. Good stuff!

Really motivating to see it so visual , I think.

Attachments

• image-907245465.jpg
    image-907245465.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 44
You sound like you are doing well Funny farm. Well done on getting into the 14's. They wont feel so tight in a week or two ;)

Not doing great at the moment. Sticking to the diet, but just have so much going on and feeling thoroughly depressed and despondent. I haven't really wanted to eat. Nearly 10pm and I've only had one pack. I could happily miss the other two out, too.

Not doing great at the moment. Sticking to the diet, but just have so much going on and feeling thoroughly depressed and despondent. I haven't really wanted to eat. Nearly 10pm and I've only had one pack. I could happily miss the other two out, too.

I was just reading that you are almost in the 14's which is fantastic!:happy096:

Love the photo of your jeans all lined up!

Missing packs is not a good idea as this can contribute to how you are feeling just now and you need the protein and nutrients to feed your brain and keep your skin, complexion and muscles in good health.

I sometimes find it difficult to take all of my packs as well when deep in ketosis as I don't feel hungry and it is easy to forget and usually keep two for the evening when I have a shake followed by a bar.

I do think it gets tougher as you nearer your goal.

Hang in there!

I'm going to make an effort to have all my packs and water tomorrow. I can't help things emotionally, but I can at least look after myself physically!

If you look after yourself physically it makes you stronger emotionally and better able to cope with the things life throws at us.

I am glad to hear you will try and make sure you have all your packs and water as honestly your health will thank you for it and your skin.

I am sorry you are having a tough time emotionally.:hug99:

Hey funny farm, how are you today ?
:)

Bit rubbish. Only had a bar, can't bring myself to get more than that down me.

I've had no sleep for the last two nights, do heading to bed now.

You need to try and have your other packs.....
Could you have a chocolate shake hit to maybe help you sleep a little ?

I've managed a second one.

Good stuff :)
I only managed 2 myself yesterday, which is sooo not me. I woke up at 4am though, totally starving, so I had a soup :D
Because of the shortfall yesterday, I will be having 4 packs today :)

I hope you have a better day, and have a fab walk :)

Can't believe I survived 28 days! Food week starts tomorrow. I'm not remotely prepared.

Good evening FunnyFarm, hope you start to feel brighter soon :hug99: xx

Thank you xxx

Back