• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fybogel and Anti-diahrretics URGENT

Orange and lemon fibregel has cirtic acid in it which will probably take you out of ketosis. Could you get psyllium husks from a health food store like Holland and Barratt??

Have you been using ducolax?? that is a laxative that won't take you out of ketosis and has an immediate - well next morning effect.

The others are bulking agents that stop you getting constipated but don't act as a laxative.

Hi Beverley,

Thanks, no unusually my prob is the opposite to constipation- if u know what I mean... can I take anti-diarrhetics or should I just let it run its course? Excuse the pun! Lol. Thought fybogel might help to reduce the problem but def not coming out of ketosis!

x

Fybogel only helps with constipation.I would see how it goes-it may just be because you're still early in the plan-might be the body getting rid of the toxins or something?

thanks

Thanks for your advice guys, I have left things to sort themselves out and its not been too bad. Seems to be worse when I drink a glass of water... will carry on drinking though and let my body deal with it; think if I get an early night I might be better tomorrow.

Glad its the weekend tho! xx