Fybogel and Anti-diahrretics URGENT

wannabslim

Gold Member
Can I use these without getting knocked out of ketosis? The only pharmacy for 5 miles doesnt stock fibreclear and I cant wait to buy the stuff of my CDC. Need to know urgently! Thanks!

Orange and lemon fibregel has cirtic acid in it which will probably take you out of ketosis. Could you get psyllium husks from a health food store like Holland and Barratt??

Have you been using ducolax?? that is a laxative that won't take you out of ketosis and has an immediate - well next morning effect.

The others are bulking agents that stop you getting constipated but don't act as a laxative.

Hi Beverley,

Thanks, no unusually my prob is the opposite to constipation- if u know what I mean... can I take anti-diarrhetics or should I just let it run its course? Excuse the pun! Lol. Thought fybogel might help to reduce the problem but def not coming out of ketosis!

x

Fybogel only helps with constipation.I would see how it goes-it may just be because you're still early in the plan-might be the body getting rid of the toxins or something?

I think you are probably best leaving things as they are - drinking plenty of water and staying away from the bars.

Psyllium husks help with diahorrea as well I think.

thanks

Thanks for your advice guys, I have left things to sort themselves out and its not been too bad. Seems to be worse when I drink a glass of water... will carry on drinking though and let my body deal with it; think if I get an early night I might be better tomorrow.

Glad its the weekend tho! xx

Try not to drink your water too cold ... or hot drinks and sip it gradually throughout the day rather than gulping it down.

Hope you soon feel better.

Back