gag reflex :(

Smurfette

Silver Member
just had my first shake of the day - cant bring pint glass into school so had to split the shake into smaller glass - first lot went down fine - second half nearly made me vomit the whole lot back up :( :( i feel grand now but any ideas on how to tackle this ..i dont want to be put off by the idea of throwing it up (it was the vanilla one btw)

I have that problem with the vanilla one, my first way was to have a lass of water with it and drink from each alternatively, this helps keep it down but does nothing about the taste. to improve the taste put a bit of coffee in it with some sweetners and it makes it much better

ditto, the shakes do that 2 me so i av a glass of water ready an wen i feel it cumin sip the water. also try usin a straw.

hope that helps hun

I just down them all as fast as I can.

I add a full cup of coffee to my vanilla shake and a cup of peppermint tea to my chocolate ones and this makes them warm. It almost completely fills my shaker but it's the only way I've been able to manage the shakes!

I originally liked the vanilla but now they make me gag ugghh! I have five left to go til thursday yuk :( Will have to hold me nose xx

thanx all tho i was weak this evening and caved :( ok start again again. it was emotional and tired eating too. an ex turned up last nite and we sat chatting to small hours and well i just gave in CRAP. how weak am i :( :( on a good note tho i did go for 2.5 mile run so hope it balances out - i am so good all day but the evenings are killing me - any ideas on how to beat the cravings. ps yer support is totally fantastic it is great to know i am not on my own xxxx

Another option would be to mix the shake with the minimum amount of water and just neck it - like fat medicine! This way there is less of it to swallow, although thicker.

Then make sure you drink more water.

Lisa x

p.s. you don't HAVE to drink it out of a pint glass! Get one of the plastic shakers

Back