Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

ladygaga said:
Hey lovely MM friends,

Hope that everyone is doing OK. Thought I had better do an update as haven't been on here for so very long! If anyone can't stand whingeing, moaning and crap news then don't read on..................................

So the past few weeks have been totally crap if I am allowed to say that. The op went well I am told but still in a lot of pain and discomfort and still have bruising appearing 3 weeks post op! Wow they must have pulled me about a lot!!! Was meant to have test results this week but after spening 2.5 hours in clinic on Monday was told they are still not back so am still left in limbo. I feel I cannot do anything until I know what stage the cancer is and what treatment lies ahead. The hospital do not seem to care about this at all and expect me just to wait another 2 weeks to wait and see.....needless to say I am not their favourite patient with daily phone calls and moans to chase my results!!!! So so fed up as the diet, holiday, uni, work and everything is on hold untilwe find out!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Just hoping we find out soon.

Life got worse 2 weeks ago as sadly my beloved 3 legged cat joined the angels. Her front leg froze and she could no longer stand or walk so the vet decided not to put her through any more. Gutted doesn;t even begin to cover how it felt, especially as had only been out of hospital 4 days!!! I miss hre beyond belief but know it was the right thing to do.

Needless to say diet is non existent at present. Just eating as and when and whatever I feel like. Terrible I know but I am incapable of doing anyting which involves thought or initiative right now!!! I sure hope normal service resumes soon.

I feel likem a fraud being on here as I am not dieting so have kept myself in hiding but thought I would just post to say hi and I miss you all. Keep strong MM'ers and hopefully gaga-madness will be back soon,

All my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry babe xxx

My word Gaga :(
What a lot you have had to deal with, in such a short space of time.
There is no way you are a fraud honey.
You do what is right for you just now, that's all you can do.
Bug hugs
Marge Xxx

Hiya gaga, I'm thinking about you xx
Mwah, hugs xx

Hi all lovely MM friends- how are you all???

I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't been on here for sooooooooooooooooo long- unforgiveable really! Just feel so fraudulent went am totally off plan and boy does it show on my backside lol!!!

Good news first..............cancer hasn't spread!!! Woo hooo!!!! Just got to have close follow up for 5 years as am high risk for it returning but I'm not going to dwell on that as I'm determined to live life to the full!

Sadly developed 2 wound abscesses in my big scar which are taking weeks to heal so am still off work sick due to pain and infection. Only found out yesterday that can fly for the big holiday which unbelievably is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Holy moley.

Truly, truly gutted with myself as feel so fat and horrible and now weigh 16st 12 lbs!!!!!! Not quite the 12stone I wanted to be for holiday but hey at least its not 20 stone I suppose that I was in Jan. Going to try and enjoy the holiday and get back on exante in the new year.

was trying on clothes yesterday that i founf in my suitcase and was stunned that ones I took on honeymoon which didn't fit now do but sadly the 14's i bought are no where near lol!!!! hey ho. Have a suitcase full of bandages, dressings and factor 50 sun cream but hey- at least there will be a bar!!!!! I really wnated to not feel full of fear about will I fit into the flight seat and will the belt fit but I haven't achieved that. Makes me sad but hey- not like I have made up my reasons.

I promise to get back on track come the new year and face my blubber with determination and passion........

Gaga's drive is back..............

I truly hope everyone is well- I have missed you all and thought of you often. I hope Clair's vegas trip went well and Margie's a happy bunny too. I spoke with Dusty before she went and can't wait to see her pics!!!! Precious I hope you are flying too and everyone else............

Big love to you all- you are all amazing

Omg Gaga, happy days xx

I've bloody missed ya!
Hurry back from holiday so we can have a big catch up!
Great news about the cancer babe, I've been thinking about you loads.
Mwah xxx

Hiys hunni
have just caught up on ya diary... you have been rigyht through the ringer aint ya... so relieved to hear the cancer is gone and hope you have a supa dupa holiday!!

see ya when ya back babe xxxxxxx

Great to have you back Lady! Sooooo happy for you about the cancer :D.
Enjoy your holiday and don't fret about the weight, you have had some bigger issues to contend with and now you can live life to the full.

Have a fab time. xxx

So good to hear from you ladyg. I can't believe your holiday is tomorrow. I hope you have an absolutely amazing time; and look forward to hearing all about it once you're back.

That's great news that it hasn't spread. I hope you get to really relax and enjoy yourself while you're away.xxxx

Good to see you back Gaga :D
I hope you have a fab holiday :D

Hey LadyG, hope your having a fab time after your awesome news!!!!

Stories on your return please xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

C'mon Lady G. If you come back we've almost got the whole gang back we're only missing the princess and that's my next stop :D xx

Oh Lady G....where for art thou??? xxx

Hey ladies,

Gaga is still around but sadly not on any form of diet or holiness lol!!! Time for a much overdue update me thinks!!!!

So holiday was fab thank you muchly. Ate and drank loads and came back weighing exactly the same as when I went there. Think I put on all my weight before going and then more when I got back. Didn't achieve any of the goals I wanted, ie bikini photo, feeling good, etc etc but hey ho. Gotta accept that something got in the way to skupper my diet plans and that was the way it was.

Since coming back I just feel myself getting fatter and fatter to be honest and I want to sort it out very soon. Got a massive essay due in on 27th Jan so know there is absolutely no point in trying to get back on track til I have finished that then I promise to be a good girl from Feb. I truly need to be.

So health wise.....horrid arm scar has finally healed altho I now need new clothes that cover it as short sleeved tops, dresses etc are sadly now a go go. Learning to accept it but it is very weird and so not how i thought it would look. Had lots of problems with it and was even in hospital christmas eve with it but learning that it could be worse so I must be grateful.

Sadly at follow up this week they have found what they believe to be anotehr melanoma so looks like I have to go through it all again. This one is right on my inner thigh- just where my thighs are at their most mahoosive and they rub together so this is going to be most pleasant hey! Seeing my consultant again on 23rd to await his plans but can't say I am looking forward to that at all. So this also may affect the old diet plans....

I'm going to try and take in some shakes as meal replacements in the run up to restarting with aim to be doing WS priot to going TS. I still want to shift this weight but am also fearful about what lies ahead health wise.

Sorry I haven't been around but it just hadn't felt right to come on here when I have been soooooooooooooooo naughty!!!! Hope you are all doing well and I will work on catching up with your progress over the coming nights as Gaga is on the night shift train.

Lots of love you skinny minx's xxxxxxx

Now thoughts for a new diary name too...................?

ladygaga said:
Hey ladies,

Gaga is still around but sadly not on any form of diet or holiness lol!!! Time for a much overdue update me thinks!!!!

So holiday was fab thank you muchly. Ate and drank loads and came back weighing exactly the same as when I went there. Think I put on all my weight before going and then more when I got back. Didn't achieve any of the goals I wanted, ie bikini photo, feeling good, etc etc but hey ho. Gotta accept that something got in the way to skupper my diet plans and that was the way it was.

Since coming back I just feel myself getting fatter and fatter to be honest and I want to sort it out very soon. Got a massive essay due in on 27th Jan so know there is absolutely no point in trying to get back on track til I have finished that then I promise to be a good girl from Feb. I truly need to be.

So health wise.....horrid arm scar has finally healed altho I now need new clothes that cover it as short sleeved tops, dresses etc are sadly now a go go. Learning to accept it but it is very weird and so not how i thought it would look. Had lots of problems with it and was even in hospital christmas eve with it but learning that it could be worse so I must be grateful.

Sadly at follow up this week they have found what they believe to be anotehr melanoma so looks like I have to go through it all again. This one is right on my inner thigh- just where my thighs are at their most mahoosive and they rub together so this is going to be most pleasant hey! Seeing my consultant again on 23rd to await his plans but can't say I am looking forward to that at all. So this also may affect the old diet plans....

I'm going to try and take in some shakes as meal replacements in the run up to restarting with aim to be doing WS priot to going TS. I still want to shift this weight but am also fearful about what lies ahead health wise.

Sorry I haven't been around but it just hadn't felt right to come on here when I have been soooooooooooooooo naughty!!!! Hope you are all doing well and I will work on catching up with your progress over the coming nights as Gaga is on the night shift train.

Lots of love you skinny minx's xxxxxxx

Now thoughts for a new diary name too...................?

Missed you x

Hey LG good to see you back. Sorry to hear about the melanoma just when you thought it was all over :(

Oh no! How much more bloody stress does one amazing lady have to deal with!
Hugs xx
We've really missed you babes xx

Back