Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Good luck tomorrow gaga, keep those thoughts positive you'll be fine XX

Hey beautiful, just been reading back.... I wish you all the very best for tomm chick.. Will be thinking of you babe... Love n hugs x x x

Good luck for tomorrow Gaga x

Hope everything's well gaga xxxxxx
Hugs and snogs xxxxx

Hey Gaga :)
Just wanted to smile for ya :D

Thinking of you Gaga, hugs and hope it's going well xxx

Ahhhh thanks so much ladies for your kind messages. OP went ahead as planned on Wed but I had to stay in that night as I had drain in place and a lotta pain so was hitting the morphine none stop. Luckily hospital food was delicious- either that or I was completely off my nut on the drugs!

So my arm sadly now looks like the elephant man and have had 4 lymph nodes removed to see if my cancer had spread. Results should be through in a few weeks hopefully. The scar goes length ways as oppsed to across which was what I was hoping for and the swelling is huge! Going back to clinic tomorrow luckily as it does not look or feel right at all.

Bit down in the dumps today if I'm honest as thought my pain would have passed by now. Hey ho.....Happy Gaga to return soon. REALLY missing you guys. Weight on Thurs when I got home was 15.6....boo! Roll on the return of TFR!

Lots of love to you all :wave_cry:xxxxxxxxxxxx

ladygaga said:
Ahhhh thanks so much ladies for your kind messages. OP went ahead as planned on Wed but I had to stay in that night as I had drain in place and a lotta pain so was hitting the morphine none stop. Luckily hospital food was delicious- either that or I was completely off my nut on the drugs!

So my arm sadly now looks like the elephant man and have had 4 lymph nodes removed to see if my cancer had spread. Results should be through in a few weeks hopefully. The scar goes length ways as oppsed to across which was what I was hoping for and the swelling is huge! Going back to clinic tomorrow luckily as it does not look or feel right at all.

Bit down in the dumps today if I'm honest as thought my pain would have passed by now. Hey ho.....Happy Gaga to return soon. REALLY missing you guys. Weight on Thurs when I got home was 15.6....boo! Roll on the return of TFR!

Lots of love to you all :wave_cry:xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetie x I know mums pain lasted a lot longer than we expected too (remember you helped us with the meds :) ) hopefully it'll pass soon, which but hurts most? cos mum had lots of pain where her lymph nodes were removed x
Oh btw did you get some bio oil mum said it really helped with her scars x

Hey sweetie x I know mums pain lasted a lot longer than we expected too (remember you helped us with the meds :) ) hopefully it'll pass soon, which but hurts most? cos mum had lots of pain where her lymph nodes were removed x
Oh btw did you get some bio oil mum said it really helped with her scars x

Thanks honey. The lymph node pain is pretty intense but the scar pain is really sore today too. Just need to drug it through today instead of lightening off the meds which i was hoping too! I'll be OK soon xxx

ladygaga said:
Thanks honey. The lymph node pain is pretty intense but the scar pain is really sore today too. Just need to drug it through today instead of lightening off the meds which i was hoping too! I'll be OK soon xxx

Yeah hun just take them you need them x don't rush so much x you'll get there x

Weight on Thurs when I got home was 15.6....boo! Roll on the return of TFR!

Look at you still weighing in after all you've been through lol!

Hope the results are good hun, keep guzzling the pain killers get on top of it , don't let the pain get you down.

Have plenty of rest and good luck with the follow-up tomorrow. (((HUGS)))

Hey gaga :)
Sorry to hear your in a lot of pain. Maybe you should try lay of the meds tho! That way you can share with your bestest mini friends hehe
Hope you mend quick, we miss you around here ya know xxxxxx

Thinking of you gaga x hope your man is looking after you well??
Xxx

Hey gaga :)

How ya doing honey? xx

Aye Gaga :(
We deffo miss ya chick :wave_cry:
I do hope your okay xxx

Hey lovely MM friends,

Hope that everyone is doing OK. Thought I had better do an update as haven't been on here for so very long! If anyone can't stand whingeing, moaning and crap news then don't read on..................................

So the past few weeks have been totally crap if I am allowed to say that. The op went well I am told but still in a lot of pain and discomfort and still have bruising appearing 3 weeks post op! Wow they must have pulled me about a lot!!! Was meant to have test results this week but after spening 2.5 hours in clinic on Monday was told they are still not back so am still left in limbo. I feel I cannot do anything until I know what stage the cancer is and what treatment lies ahead. The hospital do not seem to care about this at all and expect me just to wait another 2 weeks to wait and see.....needless to say I am not their favourite patient with daily phone calls and moans to chase my results!!!! So so fed up as the diet, holiday, uni, work and everything is on hold untilwe find out!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Just hoping we find out soon.

Life got worse 2 weeks ago as sadly my beloved 3 legged cat joined the angels. Her front leg froze and she could no longer stand or walk so the vet decided not to put her through any more. Gutted doesn;t even begin to cover how it felt, especially as had only been out of hospital 4 days!!! I miss hre beyond belief but know it was the right thing to do.

Needless to say diet is non existent at present. Just eating as and when and whatever I feel like. Terrible I know but I am incapable of doing anyting which involves thought or initiative right now!!! I sure hope normal service resumes soon.

I feel likem a fraud being on here as I am not dieting so have kept myself in hiding but thought I would just post to say hi and I miss you all. Keep strong MM'ers and hopefully gaga-madness will be back soon,

All my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back