Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Cheese and nuts are banned !

notsoskinnymarge said:
Cheese and nuts are banned !

You tell 'em Marge!!!

Thanks Ladies,

You will be glad to know that I didn't fall into any cheese or nut traps but boy those desires to eat were mega string last night. Must confess to eating a second bar taking me to 2 shakes and 2 bars yesterday but I felt it was better to do that than binge excessively!!!

Noticed that my mood is rather low at the moment and I can't be bothered with anything. Luckily I am off work this week or else that could have proved a big problem! Poor hubbie is just being ignoreed and right now I am sat upstairs in bed watching TV with the cat whilst having a MM catch up whilst he is pottering around the house! Luckily he is going away for the weekend so I can be miserable all by myself!

Tonight I am doing a night shift so I plan to take it easy today, have a shake at 2ish then hopefully have a wee sleep then off to work I go for a 12 hour night shift- fear for many winges on here!!!!

Hope friday is a good day for everyone on here- now where is that water bottle?

ladygaga said:
Thanks Ladies,

You will be glad to know that I didn't fall into any cheese or nut traps but boy those desires to eat were mega string last night. Must confess to eating a second bar taking me to 2 shakes and 2 bars yesterday but I felt it was better to do that than binge excessively!!!

Noticed that my mood is rather low at the moment and I can't be bothered with anything. Luckily I am off work this week or else that could have proved a big problem! Poor hubbie is just being ignoreed and right now I am sat upstairs in bed watching TV with the cat whilst having a MM catch up whilst he is pottering around the house! Luckily he is going away for the weekend so I can be miserable all by myself!

Tonight I am doing a night shift so I plan to take it easy today, have a shake at 2ish then hopefully have a wee sleep then off to work I go for a 12 hour night shift- fear for many winges on here!!!!

Hope friday is a good day for everyone on here- now where is that water bottle?

Get glugging Gaga! Ha see what I did there ;) I ain't even had a sip yet so off to practice what I preach! Your a brave lady doing Exante on a 12 hour night shift! Do you get to sleep at all? ;) x

Ohh good luck for your night I hate night shifts! Hope you feel better later xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always fins the first night shift the hardest.
I normally have 4 packs or a WS day then :)

Course it is going to get easier or else I'd have ventured to the local take out by now hehehehe!! 1 litre of water already done along with a large black coffee and lovely bouillon. Aiming to get another litre in me before bed at 3:30pm and a shake beofre then too.

Nights are rather pants and I prefer to do a row of them so I get in the swing of it but this is just an extra agency night so only doing the one. My plan is for shake again at 8pm before I go then to hold out for a bar until 1am and hopefully hold out until I get home at 8:30am for another shake. I will take an extra bar with me just in case I cannot cope but I sure am going to try!!! No sleep on the night shifts I work so got to keep myself busy with paperwork and MM chat tonight!!!

Hubbie has now gone for the weekend so tis just me and puss for a weekend of nothingness- just hope I don't get tempted by his food as it is the only thing in the house!!!

Just noticed not had the usual first week headaches so that is something to celebrate....wooo hooooo xxxxx

Almost 4 hours into my night shift and I haven't caved into my bar yet- hoping to hold out until at least 1am!! Didn't sleep at all this afternoon before work so am feeling rather tired now and still have 9 hours until I am tucked up in bed!!!

Been thinking about what to do this weekend as I literally have nothing on which is very unusual! Think I may aim for a nice wee walk on Sunday of the weather is nice as will need to keep busy to distract wicked food thoughts!!!! I really want to get into swimming again as not been since my surgery and I really was loving it before. Need to lose a couple of stone first to get my confidence up then I shall aim to return to the water!!!!

Thanks for reminding me......been so busy deterring someone from raiding their fridge that my mind has lost track of time!!! May see how long I can hold out for it now. Altho now you have reminded me I bet it won't be very long!!!!!!

ladygaga said:
Thanks for reminding me......been so busy deterring someone from raiding their fridge that my mind has lost track of time!!! May see how long I can hold out for it now. Altho now you have reminded me I bet it won't be very long!!!!!!

Lol opps sorry :)

Well I managed to hold out until 3am for my bar and have so far managed to survive on just the one bar too!! Very tired now and looking forward to getting into bed. Hope that Saturday is a good day for you all and I will catch up with you later xxxx

Well done gaga :) sounds like you are doing fabbo and weigh in day will show it :D

How you doing today Gaga ? :)

Hey gals....hope all is good with you lot and those weekend munchie monsters haven't taken their grip!!

All ok in gaga world I can happily reveal. Haven't slept very well after my night shift so going to treat myself to a very early night tonight. Think it was the lack of boiled egg and soldiers before bed which is always my post night shift breakfast of choice!!

Going to snuggle down with a film on the sofa with a bar and some water then beddie-byes for me. Actually don't feel that hungry today which is a very welcome feeling...........bring on Monday's weigh in xx

ladygaga said:
Hey gals....hope all is good with you lot and those weekend munchie monsters haven't taken their grip!!

All ok in gaga world I can happily reveal. Haven't slept very well after my night shift so going to treat myself to a very early night tonight. Think it was the lack of boiled egg and soldiers before bed which is always my post night shift breakfast of choice!!

Going to snuggle down with a film on the sofa with a bar and some water then beddie-byes for me. Actually don't feel that hungry today which is a very welcome feeling...........bring on Monday's weigh in xx

Love egg and soldiers yummy :)
You're doing fab hunny x

No what was I saying about having no headaches...... damn it- have woken up with a stonker of one! :sigh: Guess it's yet more water for Gaga today then!!!

Supposed to be meeting a friend in the pub later but really not sure I am feeling strong enough for that! May have to lock myself in the house instead! Lovely having the house to myself tho as the other half is away! It's also great not having to wash up as there's been nothing used! Right now my draining borad is full of all my plastic pegs that I washed yesterday!!!! How sad is that??? have never washed pegs in all my life but they looked filthy!! What on earth is this diet doing to me????

Back