Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

ladygaga said:
You're always there whenever cheese is spoken about Margie..... I haven't had one nibble abbe I promise- just swa the advert and it made me salivate! :eatdrink012:

Am I the cheese monitor ? :p

notsoskinnymarge said:
Am I the cheese monitor ? :p

I think the job is vacant if you want to apply :)

Is it WI today Gaga? FC for you xx

Omg I giggled so much @ washing pegs! Wtf gaga, lol xx

Thanks for the messages of support peeps. So end of week one and hello week 2!!! Had my first weigh in today and have lost 8lbs!! My previous 2 attempts at vlcd have both resulted in 11lbers in the first week so was a slight bit disappointed then slapped myself and was like'hello it's 8lbs less than last week!!!'

Now feeling very pleased and raring to go for week 2. Am contemplating ordering a bumper box of exante bars. I loved these when I had these in my first variety box but then went on to tesco bars as they were cheaper. Now wondering if I should try a while on just exante products to see if that has a difference? Will decide next week. Will also be ordering some S+S samples once the new mushroom pasta is in stock as would like to try them at some point.

Don't feel any smaller yet but this usually takes me weeks to have an effect. Sadly back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off and could really do without it big time. Also hubbie is back this afternoon so no more house to myself and kitty!

Also have managed to break the washing maching.....damn underwire from bra has escaped from one of my mammoth boulder holders and got lodged somewhere in the drum and is nowhere to be seen. Will have another rummage in the machine later on when hubbie is back otherwise that'll be an engineer jobbie no doubt!! Damn it.....

Hope everyone is having a good Monday and happy WI's to those doing it today xxx

ladygaga said:
Thanks for the messages of support peeps. So end of week one and hello week 2!!! Had my first weigh in today and have lost 8lbs!! My previous 2 attempts at vlcd have both resulted in 11lbers in the first week so was a slight bit disappointed then slapped myself and was like'hello it's 8lbs less than last week!!!'

Now feeling very pleased and raring to go for week 2. Am contemplating ordering a bumper box of exante bars. I loved these when I had these in my first variety box but then went on to tesco bars as they were cheaper. Now wondering if I should try a while on just exante products to see if that has a difference? Will decide next week. Will also be ordering some S+S samples once the new mushroom pasta is in stock as would like to try them at some point.

Don't feel any smaller yet but this usually takes me weeks to have an effect. Sadly back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off and could really do without it big time. Also hubbie is back this afternoon so no more house to myself and kitty!

Also have managed to break the washing maching.....damn underwire from bra has escaped from one of my mammoth boulder holders and got lodged somewhere in the drum and is nowhere to be seen. Will have another rummage in the machine later on when hubbie is back otherwise that'll be an engineer jobbie no doubt!! Damn it.....

Hope everyone is having a good Monday and happy WI's to those doing it today xxx

You're doing so fab hunny xxx so so proud of you for getting through week 1. We both had lower than previous losses but like you said over half a stone less than last week :) and hopefully week 2 WI will be better to make up for it :) xxx

Fantastic news gaga :D bet your buzzing eh xx

Wooooohoooooooo for 8lbs!!!! Well done lady xx

8lbs is fab Gaga ! :D

Wooooohooo same as me this week gaga! is tuesday your weigh in? Well done chica xx

hey I'm monday too!

Hey gals,

How's all diddlin' with team dustpacks today???? Hope all is good. I went back to work yesterday and didn't stop from 08:00 until 10pm. Great diet wise as got 4 litres down and never felt hungry even once! Today....different matter tho! Feel so down in the dumps today and struggling to get water down my neck. Tried to have a walk around town to cheer myself up but that didn't work as I felt sooooooooooo exhausted with no energy at all. Came back with a gorgeous dress in the sale which fits but looks bleedin ridiculous due to all the bleedin' bulges that have returned with avengeance!!!! I could kick myself big time!! Hey ho.....I'm on plan and on track so should change soon. ...

Just having a large bouillon to see if that helps. Realised I don't have the low salt one tho...is that so bad? was obviously drinking this last year too and I have the large tub to get thro...oh dear!!!

Hope all is good with everyone else. Now watching my big fat operation about gastric bypass surgery to cheer myself up (?)

Lots of gaga-love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ladygaga said:
Hey gals,

How's all diddlin' with team dustpacks today???? Hope all is good. I went back to work yesterday and didn't stop from 08:00 until 10pm. Great diet wise as got 4 litres down and never felt hungry even once! Today....different matter tho! Feel so down in the dumps today and struggling to get water down my neck. Tried to have a walk around town to cheer myself up but that didn't work as I felt sooooooooooo exhausted with no energy at all. Came back with a gorgeous dress in the sale which fits but looks bleedin ridiculous due to all the bleedin' bulges that have returned with avengeance!!!! I could kick myself big time!! Hey ho.....I'm on plan and on track so should change soon. ...

Just having a large bouillon to see if that helps. Realised I don't have the low salt one tho...is that so bad? was obviously drinking this last year too and I have the large tub to get thro...oh dear!!!

Hope all is good with everyone else. Now watching my big fat operation about gastric bypass surgery to cheer myself up (?)

Lots of gaga-love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All ok here hun not enough water as per usual but settling down for my first pack now :)
God mammoth shift :( well done for getting through it x
I bet that dress will look lovely in a week or two :) you're doing the best you can today hunny and today is all you have power over x
Just stick to one rather than two a day if you have the salty one
Lol I love all that sort of rubbish on tv is it fat surgeons? :)

Cheers Dusty. The dress can stick it and can go back to the shop as I'll never like it now hehehe! Now to watch some gypsies getting married big styleeeee xxx

Back