Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Hi there Lady gaga. Im only on day 21. I spent a year trying to get started. Talking about Dieting, buying heaps of exante products but not doing anything. I started a few weeks ago when i realised my exante packs go out of date at the end of march!! So well done you for the action you've taken over the past year and hope wi tomorrow goes well.

Belle

Last edited:
ladygaga said:
No what was I saying about having no headaches...... damn it- have woken up with a stonker of one! :sigh: Guess it's yet more water for Gaga today then!!!

Supposed to be meeting a friend in the pub later but really not sure I am feeling strong enough for that! May have to lock myself in the house instead! Lovely having the house to myself tho as the other half is away! It's also great not having to wash up as there's been nothing used! Right now my draining borad is full of all my plastic pegs that I washed yesterday!!!! How sad is that??? have never washed pegs in all my life but they looked filthy!! What on earth is this diet doing to me????

Pmsl ;) you nutter! This diet does indeed make us craaazy :)

Hi there Lady gaga. Im only on day 21. I spent a year trying to get started. Talking about Nd buying jeaps of exante products but not doing anything. I started a few weeks ago when i realised my exqnte pack go out of date at the end of march!! So well done you for the action you've takrn over the past year and hope wi tomorrow goes well.

Belle

Thanks Belle- feeling rather determined right now and being in the zone last year realy helps as I know that I can do it. Can't deny being rather gutted at having to lose the weight again but hey ho.....Thanks for reading and for your best wishes. If you are day 21 then that means a WI for you so I will check yours out.

Pmsl ;) you nutter! This diet does indeed make us craaazy :)

You know washing pegs is the future.......... (bet you do yours now!!!)

I'm going to IKEA tomorrow :banana dancer: :D

Going good Gaga :D
Clean pegs are indeed the future :D

Lol I can't imagine washing pegs, mine just sit out in the rain - thats their wash!!

Ohhhhh Ikea- I love going there and haven't been in ages!!

So my head is still banging but not quite as much as it was earlier. Went to bed and slept for 4 hours which was obviously needed! Seem to have broken the washing machine tho....damn massive wire out of one of my bra's seems to have come out and got stuck somewhere in the machine. The thing sounds awful and I don't know what to do!!! Why does it always happen when hubbie is away- not that he would know how to fix it but he will go spare at me!!!

Not long til weigh in then now......I have everything crossed for a good result. Only had 2 starts on VLCDs and both have resulted in the same week one losses but I don't feel as confident about this one.....time will tell hey.........

and on another point.....why have they brought out chocolate philadelphia when I'm dieting- man I bet that stuff is well lush!!!!!!:eatdrink051:

I have choc phili mini pots in the fridge eyeing me everytime I open up. Lucky Ds won't take long to devour the lot, bet it tastes great tho ;)

I'm imaging it tastes like the middle of a cheesecake! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ladygaga said:
I'm imaging it tastes like the middle of a cheesecake! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheese in any form is BANNED !
Bad Gaga !
:p

ladygaga said:
Ohhhhh Ikea- I love going there and haven't been in ages!!

So my head is still banging but not quite as much as it was earlier. Went to bed and slept for 4 hours which was obviously needed! Seem to have broken the washing machine tho....damn massive wire out of one of my bra's seems to have come out and got stuck somewhere in the machine. The thing sounds awful and I don't know what to do!!! Why does it always happen when hubbie is away- not that he would know how to fix it but he will go spare at me!!!

Not long til weigh in then now......I have everything crossed for a good result. Only had 2 starts on VLCDs and both have resulted in the same week one losses but I don't feel as confident about this one.....time will tell hey.........

Oh yeah eeeek ok well don't use it again could really wreck it, I'd get the model type and google it thats how hubby fixed the dishwasher x
That's odd isn't it? I'm exactly the same my lowest ever week 1 WI was a 9 3/4 loss I normally get 10 sometimes 11 but for some reason I'm expecting 6-7 how odd!?

ladygaga said:
and on another point.....why have they brought out chocolate philadelphia when I'm dieting- man I bet that stuff is well lush!!!!!!:eatdrink051:

Lol to save you from it! If you were off the diet you'd be 22 stone in a week ;)

Cheese in any form is BANNED !
Bad Gaga !
:p

You're always there whenever cheese is spoken about Margie..... I haven't had one nibble abbe I promise- just swa the advert and it made me salivate! :eatdrink012:

Lol to save you from it! If you were off the diet you'd be 22 stone in a week ;)

Very true....thank you exante and team dustpacks xx

ladygaga said:
You're always there whenever cheese is spoken about Margie..... I haven't had one nibble abbe I promise- just swa the advert and it made me salivate! :eatdrink012:

You need V+/sky+ so you can skip nasty adverts :)

Back