Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

ladygaga said:
Thanks ladies....managed to fit into a couple of things tht I'd bought to slim into already and it is a nice feeling. Put my work trousers on tonight which look totally ridiculous so need to purchase some of them pronto!!

Night working is just a case of having to wth my job. Was rubbish at first but you soon get used to it and sometimes I quite like it- think the black coffee helps tho!!!!

Hope everyone is having happy dreams....won't be able to have mine for another 7 hours!!!

Oooh well done you've done amazingly well hun! I can't wait to fit into 'slim' clothes that have been lying around waiting for me for ages lol.
Have a good day with lots of coffee? :)

Hello,
Just been reading through your diary - you have done absolutely amazingly - over 3stone down already - Awesome!!

You are clearly another busy bunny and I can totally relate to the whole finding it hard to knuckle down to long hours of essay writing without little sweet treats and rewards - when I was doing my masters, if I was in the library I used to have to sit down with a carton of ribena and a giant bag of either m and ms or minstrals! and if I was at home it would be giant cuppa and pack of choc hobnobs.

I now try and chop up a bar into tiny pieces, but its never the same.....its so bizarre the way food had come to play such a major part in so many different unrelated areas of our lives - Gonna have to start putting 2ltr bottles of water in the freezer for icy refreshment (and at the rate I'm going - gonna have to start popping the pro + soon....arrrgh!)

I'm really glad your hospital appointment has come through so quickly - fingers crossed that everything sorts out OK for you.

Wishing you all the best over the next few days
xxxxxxxxx

I am finding nightshifts a wee bit difficult Gaga...
But its only because I work other shifts too.
When I am nights, I try to keep my packs to eat then :) But it means the day before my first night, I eat very little :eek:
Do you only work at night ?

Aye... and the 25% off malarky ??
I just wish I had lost a bit more weight to be able to take advantage of it !!
Next time eh ;)?
Have a good weekend Gaga
Marge
:D

Hey Gaga

Just been catching up on what's been going on whilst I have been AWOL for a week. Well done on your great AAM loss :)
Hope your mole turns out to be nothing. You've been doing so well you'll be in your "skinny" clothes before you know it :)

Thanks guys. Hope everyone is still doing well. I've managed to keep on track and avoid all easter temptation so far! Even bought the staff I'm working with tonight Lindt Bunnies and haven't been tempted as yet. Last nibble was some ham on Thursday and nothing since so who knows what WI in will bring this week. TOTM arrived yesterday so chances of a good loss have probably gone out of the window bby now! Balls....!

Now suffering with a bit of a cold too and chesty cough...I feel like such an ill bunny of late! I'm normally so well- think I'm just getting everything right now- just as I should be essay writing! Typical.

Happy easter everyone xxx

Thanks Carly- nowt serious and nothing that a shake won't fix! Well done to you on your little wagon!

ladygaga said:
Thanks Carly- nowt serious and nothing that a shake won't fix! Well done to you on your little wagon!

That's good to hear :) yep firmly attached to wagon ;) hope you gave a good day tomorrow :)

Hey chick. Sounds like you are doing really well. Hope you are feeling better now..x

Morning everyone...hope you all had a nice Easter break (or still having one) and managed to avoid all the temptations around. I stayed clear of all goodies and hubbie just did a barbie yesterday so I had a burger, a sausage and some salad so pretty good I thought!

So WI today and have only lost 2 lbs! Booooooo! TOTM arrived on Sat and do feel blaoted from that so guess that could be related to it plus have been on nights and that does seem to make a difference!

Today marks the end of 12 weeks on Exante and I do feel great. Clothes are definitely looser and I'm 3 stone 5lbs lighter so not bad at all. Had slow losses this month (only 10lb) but have been poorly and stressed although have not cheated on forbidden foods at all in the whole 12 weeks. I plan on sticking around on this for as long as I feel able to- possibly November time so just before the big holiday. Today am wearing shorts from my honeymoon in the Maldives 3 years ago so guess I must be close to my wedding weight now....

Must take some more underwear shots today as tyring to do them every 4 weeks to spur me on- although I soooooooooooo hate looking at them right now...I know I will love to when I'm at the stage of Cybil and Joanne etc!

Hope everyone is OK. I'm determined to study today then catch up on here later as a treat so if you see me on here before....please shout at me!!!

Big hugs to all my special MM friends....I may not know what you look like but your thought and words of encourgament mean sooooo much xxx

2lb is great chick well done. And 10lb off over the month aint bad going either...its almost anothr stone. And if you werent on the diet, it could quite easily have been 10lb on!!
You have done great over the 12 weeks and deserve a big pat on the back...xx

3 stone 5 pounds is fab. Well done :) xx

3st 5lbs in 3 months is great Gaga :)
Marge
:D

Grats on your weight loss! I'm also going on holiday to Jamaica with my friends in September and desperately want that beach body! So I'll definitely be observing your progress as well to see how you're doing! :D

12 weeks, that's a brilliant achievement, and 3stone 5lbs is a great loss. You're doing really well, and you know you can go further, as you say, you've seen Joanne and me with our diaries, and the ups & downs, but keep at it, and the stones soon add up, it's amazing really! You've done really well avoiding those forbidden foods, and amazing taking the underwear shots, I've not been brave enough to do that.
Can't wait to hear what your loss will be after the next 12 weeks!

hiya gaga
you have done amazingly well with that huge loss..you must feel so much better not carrying that around with you anymore..
imagine all that weight as sugar bags..ya wouldnt want to walk home from shops lugging that...truely amazing loss...well done xx

Back