Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Ps what you doing up so late?

the evil nights have me in their tight grip and I would much rather be in bed. Sleeping in the forecast heat tomorrow will be somewhat tricky I fear!!! I do feel like I have lost weight but not enough to wear the lovely dress. I have another one I can wear so it's not a big deal- just a tad disappointed but hopefully I will be in it soon. Think I need to be electrocuted to shock my body into normal vlcd losses again!!

ladygaga said:
the evil nights have me in their tight grip and I would much rather be in bed. Sleeping in the forecast heat tomorrow will be somewhat tricky I fear!!! I do feel like I have lost weight but not enough to wear the lovely dress. I have another one I can wear so it's not a big deal- just a tad disappointed but hopefully I will be in it soon. Think I need to be electrocuted to shock my body into normal vlcd losses again!!

Ahhhh electroshock therapy? Always a great idea :S

For my very bored yet stubborn bud I have composed a poem to keep you entertained ;)

Brace yourself and enjoy ;)

Oh Miss Gaga you're so great
I think you're better than cake
I think you'll notice at this time
That miss dustqueen is bad at rhyme

Just wanted to pop in and say
I think about you every day
I hope this fills you with mirth
To the bestest diet bud on this whole Earth

I hope things will get better in a while
Cos we're all sad when you can't smile

For my very bored yet stubborn bud I have composed a poem to keep you entertained ;)

Brace yourself and enjoy ;)

Oh Miss Gaga you're so great
I think you're better than cake
I think you'll notice at this time
That miss dustqueen is bad at rhyme

Just wanted to pop in and say
I think about you every day
I hope this fills you with mirth
To the bestest diet bud on this whole Earth

I hope things will get better in a while
Cos we're all sad when you can't smile

Ah this is truly fab....Cheers dustface!

I'm doing ok- just be better if I was shrinking and my body wasn't failing!! I scale hopped again and that said 2lb heavier WTF????? I really don't know what I am doing wrong. I know night shifts don't do me any good so wi Monday will be naff anyway. Just gotta keep on plodding- 5 weeks to go and those 16's are calling me. Feel like I have been 17 something for an eternity.

Sorry for all my whingeing- I truly am a happy soul underneath all this lardiness hehehe xxxxxx

ladygaga said:
Ah this is truly fab....Cheers dustface!

I'm doing ok- just be better if I was shrinking and my body wasn't failing!! I scale hopped again and that said 2lb heavier WTF????? I really don't know what I am doing wrong. I know night shifts don't do me any good so wi Monday will be naff anyway. Just gotta keep on plodding- 5 weeks to go and those 16's are calling me. Feel like I have been 17 something for an eternity.

Sorry for all my whingeing- I truly am a happy soul underneath all this lardiness hehehe xxxxxx

You're welcome my darling xx love you so much x
Hmmm stupid scales don't know what to say apart from what a bunch of balls :(

Just caught up with your diary, well done on the fab loss. So deserved and fingers crossed the start of many more!

Thanks for the kind words in my diary, much appreciated :hug99: xx

How's it going Gaga. Finished with nights yet? X

Stick with it gaga you have done so well the scales will catch up eventually! x:)

Thanks guys- I'm still flying the flag!!

WI yesterday and the scales finally moved so I lost 2lbs!!! Very pleased indeed with that result and much needed morale boost too! Just finshed 4 night shifts so feeling very sorry for myself and tired beyond belief- looking forward to a PJ day tomorrow to aid recovery.

Just cokked hubby gorgeous meatballs for his tea and wasn't even tempted one bit to try them! very odd indeed as thought the smell of them in the slow cooker all day would drive me wild!!!

Hope everyone else is doing OK xx

Yess! Well done xx

Woohoo :D
Well done Gaga :D

Thanks guys- I'm still flying the flag!!

WI yesterday and the scales finally moved so I lost 2lbs!!! Very pleased indeed with that result and much needed morale boost too! Just finshed 4 night shifts so feeling very sorry for myself and tired beyond belief- looking forward to a PJ day tomorrow to aid recovery.

Just cokked hubby gorgeous meatballs for his tea and wasn't even tempted one bit to try them! very odd indeed as thought the smell of them in the slow cooker all day would drive me wild!!!

Hope everyone else is doing OK xx

Well done - that's brill!

Laura :)

Thanks everyone....it does feel good! I know clothes are certainly less snug so that is a nice feeling.

Got a mega sore throat today which is typical for my day off ! Going to take it easy today with lots of chilling, TV and cat snuggles etc!! Going to pop and visit my in-laws and fill them in the latest medical problems which won't be much fun! Still waiting for news of my neck scan so hopefully that will come soon. Trying to get lots fo work done before my surgery so I don't leave my team at work in the **** like last time....lots of late nights I fear!!

Looking forward to the weekend off. Got a street party on Monday which will be so much fun! Need to do some baking as they have a bake off competition planned- think Monday may well test my resolve but I am determined to be very good! Got a wedding recpetion in the evening too so should be a lovely day!

Hope everyone has a good day ahead xx

ladygaga said:
Thanks everyone....it does feel good! I know clothes are certainly less snug so that is a nice feeling.

Got a mega sore throat today which is typical for my day off ! Going to take it easy today with lots of chilling, TV and cat snuggles etc!! Going to pop and visit my in-laws and fill them in the latest medical problems which won't be much fun! Still waiting for news of my neck scan so hopefully that will come soon. Trying to get lots fo work done before my surgery so I don't leave my team at work in the **** like last time....lots of late nights I fear!!

Looking forward to the weekend off. Got a street party on Monday which will be so much fun! Need to do some baking as they have a bake off competition planned- think Monday may well test my resolve but I am determined to be very good! Got a wedding recpetion in the evening too so should be a lovely day!

Hope everyone has a good day ahead xx

Hey hunny sounds like a nice weekend you have planned :)
Well done on the less snug clothes :) xxxx

Back