Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Wow, that's a brilliant loss this week ladyg you're doing really well. Congratulations too on getting closer to your goal, less than 100lb to go is a great milestone to have reached. I hope you have a fabulous week 10 coming up:)

Well it's WI day today and am soooooo sooooo chuffed to report that 6lbs have gone this week and will be off me forever!

Well done that's an excellent loss!!!! xx

Woo hoo...that's a great loss, you're doing really well. It's lovely to see somebody who was around the same weight as myself, losing an amazing amount of weight...gives me hope that I can acheive this , too. Well done.

Thanks guys! Your support and words of encouragement really mean a lot. Would hardly call myself an inspiration tho as still have so far to go and the real hard work comes when you have to learn to keep it off!

So far the week's going well. Had 2 AAM's of steak and stir fried green veg which tasted so yummy and so needed! Haven't been getting my 3 packs in a day for the past 2 days as been so busy at work. I do 12 hour shifts and yesterday was there for 14 hours and only had one shake and even had to do that whilst in a meeting so now rest to savour them! needless to say was starving when I got in and on the drive home I came so near to just giving in and calling at mac donalds.....but i didn't!!!! Woo hoo! Just came home and cooked my stir fry then had a tesco bar after which just felt like a toffee crisp to me as a treat! Think my inner foodie demons are loosing their long battle with my food control which does feel good as during my usual times of weakness (bad days, TOTM, tiredness and hunger) I'm not turning to food. Think it also helped watching supersize versus superskinny the other night as that poor lady in America really put things into perpective for me.

I still can;t break the daily weighing cycle either but damn I wish I could. Looking set for staying the same this week me thinks which after last weeks mammoth loss won't bother me as I now it will all go in the end. (get me for being all posistive hey!)

You can do it too Jax...lots of others have started off with larger amounts to lose and are doing so well. I'm breaking it down by my % as I find that less scary than talking pounds or stones. Setting myself a 10 stone loss just sounded so unachievable but I know with a VLCD, determination and support from MM's friends that I will get there....

Keep up the good work guys xxx

Wow you are doing brilliantly ladygaga. Well done for resisting maccy d!!! I am dusting myself down and starting again after a binge last night. I was gonna give it up and just do ww but I even fall off the rails on that. Lol. I have nearly a months supply of mixed packs and put in an order yesterday for shakes as I couldn't stand the soups. So it's day 1 again. Talking about serial dieter I'm now a serial restarter lol I will be a serial murderer next!!! I'm also a serial weigher lol. I just wanna get past first week and then I will be fine. So keep up the good work and well done ladygaga xxx

I've left a post on your diary Lisy- take care sugar xx

Thanks Joanne- no where near as amazing as your inspirational story tho xx

I appreciate your honesty but I'm not the first or the last to binge and restart and they get encouragement when they restart. I'm having a break from minimims. And if I decide to try exante I will keep it to myself. I'm not interested in other peoples opinions of me. Try and try again and you do succeed that's my moto.

Sorry ladygaga I know you were just trying to help. TOTM for me I get sensitive. This is a tough diet and you have to be in right mindset to do it. And it's no good to keep restarting. But I do want to do this that's why I bought all the shakes but the first week is difficult. I couldn't sleep with the gnawing hunger that's what led me to a binge. I starting with a tin of tuna small low carb meal then that led to me eating other stuff. That was a mistake having a low carb meal I shouldve just left well alone and put up with hunger pangs. I'm an all or nothing gal. But I do know what you mean now by being in the right frame of mind. Mild Starvation and not eating is bloody tough.

Well it's now Friday and those yummy cravings have returned! I think it may be down to the link I make with Uni work and 'nice/naughty' things! Somehow getting focussed to work with just black coffee isn't the same as with milky tea and packets of biscuits!.........However...... I'm shrinking as a resut and WILL NOT cave in!. I reach the 10 week mark on Monday and am determined to keep going for quite some time yet!

Been trying on some clothes today that haven't fit for some time and have been srprised with the results! Not quite at Cybil's size 12 standard yet but I'm on that mission!

Had a lovely relaxing facial today as a treat too which felt lovely. The lady did all my shoulders and head too as a wee treat and it was amazing- I could have stayed in there all day. I'm a big sucker for a bit of pampering!

Still haven't managed to move from the daily weighing thing and looking for a STS this week which i musn't grumble about after last weeks epic 6 pounder. In a way knowing it's coming makes it easier for me deal with and feel confident with.

Hope everyone has a good weekend- I have a day of uni work ahead of me again tomorrow and then working long days Sun through to wed!!!! (ouch :( )

Keep strong peeps xxx

Indeedy so Divster. I struggle with the old associations I have with wanting to eat. Things like long car journeys, bad days at work, rewarding myself after tasks etc. I will break through them tho! I am a stubborn old cow amongst other things and I think that really does help me on this plan! How you getting on today?

Today is a new month! Have told myself, if I dont do a 100% day today, thats it for at least 2 weeks!

I had a cup of tea at 3pm, so hope it stops me feeling tired, which was then triggering me to want to eat carbs

You have done excellent LadyGaGa :)
I get the rumbling tum too :(
I am feeling a bit bunged up, but I am going to try some linseeds tonight, to see if that helps :eek:
If not will try the husk things ;)
Marge
:)

10 weeks - brilliant stuff. Plus clothes fitting :wee:

xxx

Thanks toots- I'm so close to 10 weeks I can smell it hehehe! Got a packet of chicken in the fridge to tide me over any moments of weakness today but other than that am determined to continue to be 100%. Have realised that I have a girlie weekend to Brighton in July so will come off it then but with any luck I should be 3 stone lighter by then too. Will come off just for the 3 days we are away as know I couldn't behave myself to do TS or WS then will get right back onto it which I know is going to be so tough but I will do it!

How's the butt coming along Toots? hehehe. Are those trainer things any good? Wish they did something for boobs- reckon I'll be tucking mine in my knickers when I reach target xxx

Loving the icon there xx

Back