Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Thanks Carly- doesn't feel like inch losses either sadly. Never measured myself at the start so don't know for sure and everything is big at the mo so hard to tell the difference. Just getting to me a bit I guess! Will do proper WI on Mon and re-check. Thanks for your continued support- means a lot xx

Thanks Carly- doesn't feel like inch losses either sadly. Never measured myself at the start so don't know for sure and everything is big at the mo so hard to tell the difference. Just getting to me a bit I guess! Will do proper WI on Mon and re-check. Thanks for your continued support- means a lot xx

Aww maybe you should get yourself a tape measure?
My losses haven't been great for the last 6 weeks or so but I have faith they will sort themselves out :) Sure yours will too hun, and at least you had fun on your birthday :)

Aw Hun I really dint know what to say to cheer you up! I'm crap really!!!
Hope you get your mojo back soon and if the gingerbread man doesn't move i'll eat him ;) xxx

Hey Gaga,

I have been struggling recently too so it must be something in the water!!:rolleyes:

You deserved to treat yourself on your birthday and let your hair down a little. You are doing great chick and those scales will have to move sometime!!:) Stick with it hun, I am sure your gingerbread man will start sprinting to the finish soon!!..xx

Hoping your mojo is back tomorrow as well and give that gingerbread man a kick up the ars* if he doesn't start moving soon!! xx

Blimey lady, you did so well at your meal out....wish I had your resolve and determination when presented with food choices !
Don't worry too much about those scales....you will show a loss, it's just the waiting game for them to move !!! And move, they will !! xx

Happy belated birthday Gaga :D
Your meal choices did sound very wise, and controlled. :)
A STS is not a bad thing.... I kinda think its the body's way, of helping your skin catch up, so it doesn't end up saggy :) (I know thats complete and utter tosh, but it makes it easier justify it this way somehow :eek:))

Happy belated birthday Gaga :D
Your meal choices did sound very wise, and controlled. :)
A STS is not a bad thing.... I kinda think its the body's way, of helping your skin catch up, so it doesn't end up saggy :) (I know thats complete and utter tosh, but it makes it easier justify it this way somehow :eek:))

Hahaha Marge...that is such a great theory...Ill have to remember that!!:):)

Hiya LG know what ya mean about ya Mojo..mine comes and goes now and then,....not too much as i am always the optimist...Birthday meal was a great choice and even though ya have ya family coming soon no doubt you will show the same steeley reserve and just eat what you want and not what others feel that you should...Or you could just lie and say ya got toothache so dont wanna chew lol xxx

Thanks for all the responses ladies. Hadn't gone missing or off track- just had a mad few days and not been able to get online! Had my folks down this weekend so have been gutting my garden- thought I would have shed pounds this week after all our work too and by the amount my body aches today!

So was WI today and after all my worrying about another STS I have lost 2lbs making my total up to 3stone 13lbs so am only 1lb away from 4 stone now. Would have loved to lose more but guess my birthday treats were more than what I should have done despite me having no real carbs or cake or chocolate or anything. Did teach me a lesson tho and have been good since.

Am roasting a chicked to have that with sald tonight an then will be TS for the rest of the week. Should be achievable as am on nights later in the week and I sooooooooooo want a good loss next week to catch up with my targets.

Mojo wise I am back and determined and am not going to WI again until next monday (i promise!)

Down side....my hair is shedding.....and fast! It did this the last time I was on a VLCD so knew it would happen again. Don't know what to do about it other than just deal with it. Tis only hair after all hey! At least people then may look at my bald patches instead of wobbly bits hehehehe!

Will now try and catch up with diaries over the course of the evening. Big hugs to you all and happy Monday xxxx

Sounds like you did amazingly to still loose over a birthday period! My hair has been falling out too so I searched for ways to prevent this and apparently you can take calcium suppliments. I haven't got any yet but think I will if it doesn't calm down soon!

Your loses so far have been amazing, I hope I'm in the same position when I reach the stage you are! You'll be at your 4 stone goal before you know it! x :D

Wow, so close to 4 stone, you're doing brilliantly :) You're also doing really well getting back on track. When I went out for a birthday meal at the end of January, it was April before I was really properly back and sticking to TS, I find it so hard after a treat!

I hope the hair loss doesn't show too much. Mine seems to just be coming out steadily all over. I figure it will be an excuse for a radical new hairstyle when I've lost the weight and the fuzzy hair starts regrowing!

Wow Gaga, almost 4stone :D
Thats great :D

I am sure the FAQ thread has something about hair loss ?:eek:

Edit.... just checked the FAQ's and it says hair growth should return, when you return to normal food.
It also states this on the booklets from Exante
:)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the responses ladies. Hadn't gone missing or off track- just had a mad few days and not been able to get online! Had my folks down this weekend so have been gutting my garden- thought I would have shed pounds this week after all our work too and by the amount my body aches today!

So was WI today and after all my worrying about another STS I have lost 2lbs making my total up to 3stone 13lbs so am only 1lb away from 4 stone now. Would have loved to lose more but guess my birthday treats were more than what I should have done despite me having no real carbs or cake or chocolate or anything. Did teach me a lesson tho and have been good since.

Am roasting a chicked to have that with sald tonight an then will be TS for the rest of the week. Should be achievable as am on nights later in the week and I sooooooooooo want a good loss next week to catch up with my targets.

Mojo wise I am back and determined and am not going to WI again until next monday (i promise!)

Down side....my hair is shedding.....and fast! It did this the last time I was on a VLCD so knew it would happen again. Don't know what to do about it other than just deal with it. Tis only hair after all hey! At least people then may look at my bald patches instead of wobbly bits hehehehe!

Will now try and catch up with diaries over the course of the evening. Big hugs to you all and happy Monday xxxx

YAY!!! 2lbs!! Woooo! That's fab hun when you were worried you might STS, this week will be a good one :)

Mmmmmmm chicken *dribble*

I think protein ie. chicken can help with the hair loss, I know mine is significantly thinner and because it is long it looks all straggly now :(

Bad news about the hair but great news about the nearly 4 stone!! thats brilliant!!

I dont know how I would cope with the hair loss....I really think I would eat so you are doing really well to push through it and very brave. I would be panicing loads. Saying that though, my hair is quite thin to start with so definitely couldn't afford to lose any!! Hope it sorts itself out for you though chick...xxx

Hi guys....tis your baldy friend here hehehehe! thanks for all your comments and support. My hair went so thin last time I did VLCD so knew it would happen again but is a tad frustrating as it had just gone back to normal but never mind. If I'm bald but thin better than being hairy and fat in my head!!!! Just trying not to stress over it now and live with greasy hair as much as possible so I don't encourage even more to fall out.

Had a gorgeous chicken salad on mon night and leftovers again last night so that's it for me and food for the rest fo this week as it's far too tempting!

I'm working from home today (well yeah and MM!!!!) and it's so much harder to stay on track when not kept busy by being at work I find. My head is contstantly telling me to have a nose in the fridge to see what I may nibble on but noooooooooo way am I going there today!!!!!!!!!! Coffee and water ahoy on my ship.....x

I ordered a summer dress the other day online ready for the big holiday. It's a bench one and went for an XL which said it was a 16. Well it's arrived today and wowser....this thing is tiny! Makes it quite scary thinking will it fit by Nov! Only wanted it as a swimwer cover up so will just have to hide it at the back of the wardrobe until nearer the time to check it out!!!!

Happy Tuesday folks xxxxx

ladygaga said:
Hi guys....tis your baldy friend here hehehehe! thanks for all your comments and support. My hair went so thin last time I did VLCD so knew it would happen again but is a tad frustrating as it had just gone back to normal but never mind. If I'm bald but thin better than being hairy and fat in my head!!!! Just trying not to stress over it now and live with greasy hair as much as possible so I don't encourage even more to fall out.

Had a gorgeous chicken salad on mon night and leftovers again last night so that's it for me and food for the rest fo this week as it's far too tempting!

I'm working from home today (well yeah and MM!!!!) and it's so much harder to stay on track when not kept busy by being at work I find. My head is contstantly telling me to have a nose in the fridge to see what I may nibble on but noooooooooo way am I going there today!!!!!!!!!! Coffee and water ahoy on my ship.....x

I ordered a summer dress the other day online ready for the big holiday. It's a bench one and went for an XL which said it was a 16. Well it's arrived today and wowser....this thing is tiny! Makes it quite scary thinking will it fit by Nov! Only wanted it as a swimwer cover up so will just have to hide it at the back of the wardrobe until nearer the time to check it out!!!!

You'll get there and you'll look great on that beach :)

ladygaga said:

When in Nov you off? I've just booked at Lucia on the 16th to get married :D

Ah so now we know the details Carly.........wow how amazing! bet you cannot wait girl! We fly on 26th Nov so will be near I guess xx

Back