Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Good to see ya back Gaga :D

Hey Hun x I'm back tomorrow x hope WI goes well :)

Welcome back, sorry to hear you've had stomach pain while you've been away, hope it clears up soon.

You did really well making sensible food choices (I've wobbled big time this weekend - another fear of achieving my goals moment) Anyway, here's to Monday tomorrow, hope you have a great week :D

WI = -1lb.......gutted. I give up.:argh:

ladygaga said:
WI = -1lb.......gutted. I give up.:argh:

No you don't give up!!! (said in a very loud strict voice, finger pointing and everything)
You LOST a pound of pure fat babes. I know sometimes a pound feels like I crap loss but think of the overall picture!
What would you say to me if I'd lost a pound? Would you tell me to give up? Nope you wouldn't.

Keep soldiering on sweetie, your doing great xxx

Oh hun that does majorly suck!! God I hate those scales!! grrrrrrr
But you know you'll get a better one next week :) You have to! We know this diet works, just sometimes it works in a very uneven manner :S
Not many people lose exactly 3.5lbs a week but most still even out to 14lbs every 4 weeks :) Chin up babe, you will get there!!! Think of the caribbean and grab some water xxxx Much love xxxx

A 1lb loss, and you were away at the weekend, is good Gaga.
You know they all add up.
You can't give up :(

I've just read through your diary and It's amazing. You've done so so well and you still are. That's so motivating for everyone else! Keep it up. You're FAB!

Well done 1lb is still 1lb!!

Attachments

• image-2508260029.jpg
    image-2508260029.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 34
Don't give up lady g! 'slow and steady wins the race' said the tortoise! You can do this hunny xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gaga.... GAGA where are yooooooooooo :D xxx

*sniff*
*sniff*
**throws bottom lip out, like a washhand basin**

Lady g, come back! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:( where are you??? xx

Missy oh no don't go into hiding lol... 1lb is fab it's all in the right direction chick.. Come back lovely lady hugs x x

Oh guys......

Thanks so much for your support over the past week. I'm sorry for being such a big girl. I've had such a tough week and last Monday was such a bad day for me.

I got so annoyed with only losing a pound in 2 weeks as the weight loss has really slowed down now despite still being good and not cheating off-plan. I'm still such a long way off target and I guess if I'm honest, I just felt so overwhelmed by the amount I still have to lose and felt it was so unachievable, especially at the rate of my losses so I told myself it was best to give up.

So Monday was especially tough as I fought with all my demons and just told myself to do whatever I wanted. Despite this, I just couldn't seem to come off plan properly! So my damage this week has been more bars than I am allowed, steak and salad, burger and salad and chicken and salad on 3 occassions and not enough water I guess. I've also been drinking a lot of coke zero which I hadn't been until the past 3 weeks so this may have had an impact too.

So I'm back to keep focused. Lost 2lbs this week so going to try to be uber good this week with no food at all and see how that goes. Been on this for 23 weeks solid now and have lost 5stone 4lbs. Had really wanted to be 10stone something for Jamaica in Nov but I know this is not achievable now so just got to keep going to see how far I can get.

Still hadn't set myself any goals despite saying weeks ago that I would. So here's a couple for now....

1. to lose 1 stone to reach 14stone 6lbs
  2. to reach my century badge
  3. to wear a size 16 bottom
  4. to be proud of my achievements
So here I go on week 24. I'm sorry for being such a big girl this week. I just didn't want to come on here and moan again. Please forgive me MM friends. Now for a long over-due catch up on your progress xxxxx

Last edited:
Gaga, what is happening! You have just been giving me words of encouragement but it looks like you need a few too!

It seems you have had a tough couple of weeks but 74lbs in 23 weeks is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! We are all going to slip at times but we need to get back into the saddle just like you are doing. I wish you every success, stay strong and you will get there. You are over 50% of the way so imagine the results in about 20 or so weeks!!

Good Luck XX

Gaga... You can come on here and moan as much as you want. Its better to get it off your chest and share your thoughts with like minded people than it is to keep it all inside and feel like utter rubbish.

You have lost over half of what you aim to lose. November is still a loooooong way away. Don't let what you have left to do overwhelm you - be proud of what you have accomplished. Because you have done absolutely fantastic.

I'm glad you are back gaga coz you are a wee ray of sunshine and voice of reason for everyone.

xxx

Back