Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Gaga my gorgeousness

I read your post earlier and it really did bring me to tears to think your felling so down about things.
I've been trying to think what to say all day but I'm really crap with words so all I wanna say is I love ya and I think your marvellous sweetie. Kick your hubby into touch and I'll iron my bikinis ready for Jamaica :D xxx

Oh hugs my lovely... Men can be such tw@TS sometimes... As for his ex gf she can go and do one... Tut tut he should know better...

Gaga ur an amazing person always there for us .... Sorry I dont get to comment as much on ur diary as I would like too but last few weeks trying to get my head back into this... But don't let anyone get u down... Ur doing this for you no one else and certainly not ur oh ... I believe losing weight is for myself not to please someone else infact it's definately a good thing rubbing it into people's faces that thing ur worth less... I bet wen they see u with the weight loss they will be lost for words... Stay strong and I'll certainly show u how to stick up and be strong ... Girl don't let people walk all over u .... Ur no door mat... Us women are stronger than that... And no man or friend is worth it if they make. Feel like ***** ...

We are all here for u darlz... We will boogie when we reach goal.. Even if I have to arrange it myself lol

Hugs chick and stay strong MWAH x x x

Oh sweetheart just seen your posts :( so sorry I wasn't there for you after you have been so amazing for me xxx just wanted to say I love you x your husband is a tool! Light a rocket under his arse!!! And once again thank you x

Hey lady gaga just wanted to send you a BIG HUG ! You are going to be fine . Just chip away at the essay line by line ....I am sure work will also be fine and we all know you can cope with the diet !

As for your fella ....hmmm I wonder if he is feeling a teeny bit nervous to see this new you ? Xxxx

Gaga.... Big hugs x

Oh bless you ladies.....thanks so much. You guys making the time to post in my diary really does mean a lot and I truly feel the hugs from here.

So today is the last day when I can place a chocolate coated spoon in my mouth and then I am back....and I truly mean it. Still not touched anything else but know calorie and sugar wise it's just stupid!!! Hey how. Tis done.

So for today I want to get at least 2000 words done on the old essay-if I surpass that then happy days as will mean get more of a weekend to myself. Going to dye what little hair I have left this morning 'black cherry' colour just for a change and here's hoping it dyes my scalp too to make it look a little fuller hehehehe!

I promise no more man- whingeing about the tool.....altho saying that if he does nothing for our anniversary tomorrow then I may break this lol!!

I'm loaded with shakes, cold water and loads of cans of coke zero in the fridge so here goes.........

Love you all.. you are all AMAZING!!! Wish we all lived in the same road or something xxxxx

precious said:
Oh hugs my lovely... Men can be such tw@TS sometimes... As for his ex gf she can go and do one... Tut tut he should know better...

Gaga ur an amazing person always there for us .... Sorry I dont get to comment as much on ur diary as I would like too but last few weeks trying to get my head back into this... But don't let anyone get u down... Ur doing this for you no one else and certainly not ur oh ... I believe losing weight is for myself not to please someone else infact it's definately a good thing rubbing it into people's faces that thing ur worth less... I bet wen they see u with the weight loss they will be lost for words... Stay strong and I'll certainly show u how to stick up and be strong ... Girl don't let people walk all over u .... Ur no door mat... Us women are stronger than that... And no man or friend is worth it if they make. Feel like ***** ...

We are all here for u darlz... We will boogie when we reach goal.. Even if I have to arrange it myself lol

Hugs chick and stay strong MWAH x x x

You write exactly what I think!

And we ALL should boogie when we reach goal. How excellent would that be :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ladygaga said:
Oh bless you ladies.....thanks so much. You guys making the time to post in my diary really does mean a lot and I truly feel the hugs from here.

So today is the last day when I can place a chocolate coated spoon in my mouth and then I am back....and I truly mean it. Still not touched anything else but know calorie and sugar wise it's just stupid!!! Hey how. Tis done.

So for today I want to get at least 2000 words done on the old essay-if I surpass that then happy days as will mean get more of a weekend to myself. Going to dye what little hair I have left this morning 'black cherry' colour just for a change and here's hoping it dyes my scalp too to make it look a little fuller hehehehe!

I promise no more man- whingeing about the tool.....altho saying that if he does nothing for our anniversary tomorrow then I may break this lol!!

I'm loaded with shakes, cold water and loads of cans of coke zero in the fridge so here goes.........

Love you all.. you are all AMAZING!!! Wish we all lived in the same road or something xxxxx

Ah, that's the stuff gaga - onwards and downwards :D

And you say exactly what you want on your diary. If you want to sing, cry or laugh we will help you along lol.

Cherry black hair sounds gorgeous.

And we should all have a boogie when we get to goal coz we bloody well deserve it xxx

*jenjen* said:
Ah, that's the stuff gaga - onwards and downwards :D

And you say exactly what you want on your diary. If you want to sing, cry or laugh we will help you along lol.

Cherry black hair sounds gorgeous.

And we should all have a boogie when we get to goal coz we bloody well deserve it xxx

No jenjen I draw the line at singin :D xx

Yeah but not jogging or ironing hey....you top trump us there Clair hehehe xxx

You sound so much more positive today chick!!

You can definitely do this and I hope the tool does something lovely for your anniversary tomorrow!!

Good luck with the hair dye, sounds a lovely colour!! I have been putting mine off for a while incase it makes it worse, but im desperate now so will do it either thursday or friday!!

Have a great day Lady G!!..xx

How's today going for you chick? Whats the plans for tomorrow, do you know yet?...xx

Hope today's HAPPY anniversary gaga xxx

Thanks guys....

Well I have bitten the bullet and embraced the scales.....wowser is all I can say and the proverbial kick up the backside that I needed I guess. I have gained a whopping 7lbs just from chocolate spread, nuts and cheese! Ouch. Guess I couldn't have picked more calorific choices so hey ho- naughty gaga!

Now very, very determined to get back on track. Armed with shakes, water and a lotta black coffee for my long day at work.

Operation Jamaica continues....... weight today a shocking 15stone 12lbs..... will no re-set tickers and stats!!

Here goes gals.....no more moaning and no more nibbles I promise! xxxxxx

Welcome back on the wagon Lady G!! :D

You will have that gain and more shifted in no time at all chick!!

I can hear the 14's calling you :);)..xxx

Thanks MM....not sure i like the fact that you 'like' me gaining such a whopper tho hehehe!!!

I actually think it is quite funny considering what I could have eaten and yet I didn't so this is pure nutella, nuts and cheese gain......wowser indeedy! Going to be a very good girl from now on.......promise xxxxxxx

I 'like' the determination and motivation you showed silly billy!! haha

I think its crazy how much weight we can put on very quickly!! I think there is a lot to be said for that water glycogen thingy!! At least it normally shifts quick though as its not actually 'fat'!

I am the queen of weight gains though, I have a month off and almost go back to the beginning!! Still, it is coming off and staying off this time!!..xxx

We will get there MM....we shall, powered by the lack of hair we shall!!! I like your thought that its not fat- what else is cheese, nuts and nutella then???? hehehehe!!! Naughty gaga xx

Back