Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

I had 17 Extra Points unused and also still had 17 Activity Points which I never used. Seems to be a 50/50 split on whether people used all Extra points or not. x

Anthony - I'm the exact same as you!! I'm always worrying about losses before i go for wi on wed nite!! Even when ive done really well that week!! Good luck with ur wi x

Anthony - I'm the exact same as you!! I'm always worrying about losses before i go for wi on wed nite!! Even when ive done really well that week!! Good luck with ur wi x

Exactly, I worry everytime I put something in my mouth lol!!! Were so over dramatic haha.

Good luck with yours too :D x

Good luck to everyone WI tomorrow!! :) sure you'll all do amazing xxx

Anthony I was like you too - certain I'd gained. I just 'felt' like I was heavier. But got weighed this morning and have lost 3.5lbs. So please keep the old chin up. :D

Well done on all your losses guys!! :D and good luck to all who are still to weigh in im sure you've done great :D

I only lost half a pound, and I'm a bit gutted. I ate 31 of 49 points. I weighed and counted everything! I got a meal out saturday night, for my birthday on MOnday, so no extra points will be eaten this week at all til then. Really want it to start shifting now!!!!

Great losses people, and good luck to everyone who still has to WI this week (on there first week of PP system)

I have my WI tomorrow night, and I'm just like others on here, I keep worrying before I get weighed thats it's gona be bad, that I have eaten to much (when I know I haven't)

I've w-in tomorrow night too, tbh haven't enjoyed pp so much fiddling about working pp out and not being able to find out certain foods pp values :(
Well done everyone and gooduck to who have to weigh xx

5.5lb off only used about 20 weekly points and had 30 activity points not used - trying not to use activity points as I don't want to get in the habit of exercising so I can eat rubbish, its more of a tracker and get out of jail card ;)

Even after seeing everyones fantastic results I am not feeling optimistic that I will have a loss. You know when you just get 'that' feeling? Or it just might be me. I have faith in this plan but I just feel iffy lol! Especially after using my weekly allowance last night.

That's how I felt this morning and I've stayed the same.

Onwards and upwards I say, ooh and less bananas.

I've w-in tomorrow night too, tbh haven't enjoyed pp so much fiddling about working pp out and not being able to find out certain foods pp values :(
Well done everyone and gooduck to who have to weigh xx

I felt like a social leper today when I said that I'd found the whole thing a struggle this week with the calculating and relearning.
I think I'll have to spend a few hours one evening going over all my trusty favourites and working out what their pp value is or I'm going to get fed up and stick a biscuit in my mouth.

Back