Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

Lost 2.5lbs (same as last week) and used about 9-10 of my weekly allowance (haven't checked exact figure yet but roughly that)

Hoping for similar results next week but not going to be too disappointed if I don't lose as much.

Hubby gained 0.5 but he has had a bad week with people causing trouble at work and jobs being on the line, but he says he's gona try to give it 100% this coming week..

Got the calculator at the meting so going to give that a proper whirl tomorrow and see if it helps me eat more lower point things, so helping me to eat more over all, we shall see in the morning..

Lost 2.5lbs (same as last week) and used about 9-10 of my weekly allowance (haven't checked exact figure yet but roughly that)

Hoping for similar results next week but not going to be too disappointed if I don't lose as much.

Hubby gained 0.5 but he has had a bad week with people causing trouble at work and jobs being on the line, but he says he's gona try to give it 100% this coming week..

Got the calculator at the meting so going to give that a proper whirl tomorrow and see if it helps me eat more lower point things, so helping me to eat more over all, we shall see in the morning..

Well done, and good luck to your hubby. The calculator is a great investment :) !

Thanks, hope you have a good WI tomorrow..

Don't think I'll be using the calculator to add up daily amount used over all (just yet) but certainly gona try and pluck up the courage not to be so worried about what other people think of me, when I go to the supermarket on the weekend, and start using it in public for the first time..

5 lbs down for me. Loving PP! Didn't spend any of my 49 extra or any of my activity points. It was my first week though so sort of like a kickstart. From now I am going to use all my daily and weekly and then like someone else suggested - I will reduce my weekly when my weight loss stalls.

Well I gained 1.5 and have no explanation for it at all. I have tracked everything that has crossed my lips and didn't go over my points once, intact some days I struggled to eat them all due to being on nightshift. I could of cried today at the scales. I didnt even use all of my weekly points either. My scales at home have been showing a gain all week. I'm so upset as I have been a ww saint all week :(

only half a pound off for me :( bit gutted really but ive been on bed rest for the last week so ive hardly moved apart from going to the toilet lol so i think thats why, fingers crossed for next week!

Well I gained 1.5 and have no explanation for it at all. I have tracked everything that has crossed my lips and didn't go over my points once, intact some days I struggled to eat them all due to being on nightshift. I could of cried today at the scales. I didnt even use all of my weekly points either. My scales at home have been showing a gain all week. I'm so upset as I have been a ww saint all week :(

Im so sorry to here this hun, dont give it up though. Its probably just your body just adjusting to the new system, I am likely to put on this week also so you wont be the only one :) But that gives me the determination to carry on. Good luck and dont lose heart!

Sparkles I've had 3-4 gains and I was 100% doing lots of exercise.
Just forget the gain if you weigh measure track everything then I expects it's water , we retain water if we dont drink enough after exercise, totm, pretotm after some takeaways, after alcohol, the list is endless. I have only lost 11 in the last 4 months but lost 3 stone in 5 months, my bodys not playing ball and I'm very strict on any weightloss plan, but I have had 10 no count days in near 9 months and I haven't a fig why I'm losing so slow, it started when I had a new mirena coil so I zm just keeping at it and exercising as I know I've lost inches I may of lost 1.5lbs in sept-oct by I lost 8 inches (41 total)

Keep at it I only lost 1.5lbs at meeting this week so not lots next week we're have BIGGGG losses hey :) xx

To be honest, if it's been like this since you've had a new coil put in I would guess that this is down to hormone levels being all over the place and trying to get a balance.

Keep at it, the hormones will settle and there'll be no stopping you!

Wish me luck everyone, its my weigh day today ! Im so nervous. Have never felt like this before on WW

Good luck hun xx

Good luck for todays WI

I lost 3lb this week, and I used all my daily 29 pp and I used 46/49 slush fund. Well pleased with that. I love the new plan, I haven't felt hungry once.

To be honest, if it's been like this since you've had a new coil put in I would guess that this is down to hormone levels being all over the place and trying to get a balance.

Keep at it, the hormones will settle and there'll be no stopping you!

Ah thanks appreciate your reply.
Yes I had 17 losses and changed exercise the week after the new coil was put in I gained 2.5lbs and I was 100% on plan etc 4 weeks later had another 2.5lbs gain then a 3.5lbs and a 3 lbs each a few weeks inbetween, it is demorilising but as you say hopefully it will settle after a while they say 3 months it's been 4 so here's praying it will soon stop.

xx

Im scared to! Not sure whether to have a sneaky weigh in just to prepare myself for tonight...

lost one and a half pounds.
im well pleased with that ;)as i felt id eaten too much this week what with all the fruit!! i also and had a large dona kebab and chips last friday!!:sigh: didnt know how many propoints was in it? but didnt use my 49 pp for anything else just incase.
hmm wonder what treat to use them on this week?? might have cod and chips havent had that in a while:gimi::happy096:
i am loving this new plan more and more xx

:cry:put on 1lb but I only have myself to blame.

I was within my points the entire week and within my weekly naughty fund. But to be honest, I've just been spending my points on crap so I feel fully aware of what's gone on!

:cry:put on 1lb but I only have myself to blame.

I was within my points the entire week and within my weekly naughty fund. But to be honest, I've just been spending my points on crap so I feel fully aware of what's gone on!

Sorry to here that hun, at least you know what it was that caused it its better than being in the unknown aye! Good luck for this coming week :)

Back