Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

Weigh in is not till Thursday, not looking forward to it though as I am not feeling a loss :(

oh go on mate, just stick to it and we will see on Thursday! You know, sometimes it might show you a STS the first week and then starting to lose from week 2. It happened to me and to my boyfriend and to my leader too. It's your body getting used to the new food intake. It's as if at the beginning seeing all that fruit coming in and things like that your body was saying "hold on a second let me keep this it might not return!" and then, when you keep on eating it and your body sees that there's no need to retain it, then it starts losing it.

It's a bit like when you get a new job after having been unemployed, or on a low wage, for a long while. At the beginning you feel as if it's better to keep your money and build up savings, and only when you feel sure that it's not a fluke then you start spending again!:D

So... I'm sure you'll have a loss. But even if you don't, let's see what will happen next week! ;)

oh go on mate, just stick to it and we will see on Thursday! You know, sometimes it might show you a STS the first week and then starting to lose from week 2. It happened to me and to my boyfriend and to my leader too. It's your body getting used to the new food intake. It's as if at the beginning seeing all that fruit coming in and things like that your body was saying "hold on a second let me keep this it might not return!" and then, when you keep on eating it and your body sees that there's no need to retain it, then it starts losing it.

It's a bit like when you get a new job after having been unemployed, or on a low wage, for a long while. At the beginning you feel as if it's better to keep your money and build up savings, and only when you feel sure that it's not a fluke then you start spending again!:D

So... I'm sure you'll have a loss. But even if you don't, let's see what will happen next week! ;)

Thanks for that Julia, I hope I have a loss as I havent gone over my pp and I still have 11 left of my weekly, I used my weekly on Sunday as thats the day I normally slip off the wagon for some reason, but this week I managed to still track with the extra 49pps. I also didnt eat all of my daily allowance yesterday and still have 10 left for today (havent had dinner) as I just cant be bothered to eat. But we will see on Thursday :)

eek weigh in for me in just over an hour....i too dont feel a loss but my scales are looking good...so don't give up hope Anthony xx

Good luck!

good luck to everyone weighing in today x

1.5 off for me :) i'm happy with that cos i've been on it along time and did have 2 chicken kebabs and a bottle of wine that week...so can't be bad lol x Good luck everyone else x

Well done everyone!
Hope I have a loss tomorrow as ive really enjoyed it so far, very scared!

2.5lbs off for me, which is great as I used all my daily allowance and 48 of my weekly allowance!!!

Will try not to use so many of my weekly and see what the results are next week.

It's great to hear everyone has been doing so well; I've got my first pp weigh in tomorrow evening; my scales at home show a loss - so I am hoping theirs do too! I've used my 49points and eaten my 29 each day; with 33lb left to go I figuired I would use my 49 until I stop loosing and then reduce them a bit to see if it helps and so on to keep the weight shifting - a bit like dropping a point with every stone like before.. Good luck to everyone who is weighing in tomorrow too - hopefully we wont need it xx

Hippngrvy, that's kind of what I was thinking today about the extra weekly allowance - keep using it, but if it's causing me not to lose then I'll adjust it down a bit? We shall see, my first W.I is not until Saturday - I really hope it shows a loss but my home scales don't yet (I know, stupid me jumped on them this morning, arghhh!) - I guess with a new plan it's always the unknown! :-/

Well done on everyones losses so far - fab stuff!! xxx

well i stayed the same this week but not too bothered as have also been doing ww since feb with steady losses and 2.5lb off the last 2 weeks in a row , also didnt use any of my weekly allowance as i was full enough with the 29pp a day , although will most likely use some this weekend

Back