Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

I had my first weigh in last night, and I lost 6.5lb! Mega chuffed, I just hope I don't lost nothing next week - I want my first silver 7!!

My first weigh in on propoints was today, I was very nervous because I had a very extravagant weekend, my boyfriend's parents were in town there was alot of alcohol and eating, luckily I was down not up on the weigh in today! But really going to make more of an effort as I feel I could have done alot better! :)

Woo! Yay! First weigh in and I've lost 7lb! Awesome! This is so much easier and effective than anything else I've ever done. Slimming World and Low Carbness just didn't work for me so I am so very pleased!

Woo! Yay! First weigh in and I've lost 7lb! Awesome! This is so much easier and effective than anything else I've ever done. Slimming World and Low Carbness just didn't work for me so I am so very pleased!

Wow Lilbootoo! That's fantastic. Well done. :D

my first week i lost 5 and a half the most iv ever lost now 3months on i wish i could loose that amount again finding it so hard well done all x

hi everyone
my 1st week i lost 4.2lbs.

My first WI I lost 2lb and was delighted... then I STS for 2 friggin weeks after that lol!!
Well done everyone on their losses! x

Initial weigh-in not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Looking forward to the challenge. Well done & good luck to everyone this week. We WILL get there!

Got my first weigh in tomorrow, not confident even though I have been really good. No alcohol for 2 weeks!!! Tried other diets so hoping this is the one ;-)

i lost 7 lbs in my 1st week :D

Bridesmaid-to-be said:
i lost 7 lbs in my 1st week :D

I haven't even lost that much in the 7 weeks I've been doing this LOL xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Bridesmaid-to-be well done think my hubby lost the same in his first week.

We have been doing it for 6 weeks now and my hubby has so far lost 22 lbs (or there abouts)

I have lost 11.5 lbs so far

Remember azwethinkweiz everyone is different and everyone also uses there weekly points differently (my hubby does not touch his cause he loses nothing if he does)

HI, i'm new to WW PP. I'm on my 3rd day lol.. finding it relatively easy as you can eat lots so not sure i feel i'm losing however scales will tell on thursday. I|'ve been on extreme diets in the past including last year being on lipotrim, TFR. I lost 21 lb but a year later and its practi cally all back on so I know these fad diets dont work and i need to look at lifestyle change, slower progress i know but long term gain i'm sure. Will keep posting on progress.. cheers

HI, i'm new to WW PP. I'm on my 3rd day lol.. finding it relatively easy as you can eat lots so not sure i feel i'm losing however scales will tell on thursday. I|'ve been on extreme diets in the past including last year being on lipotrim, TFR. I lost 21 lb but a year later and its practi cally all back on so I know these fad diets dont work and i need to look at lifestyle change, slower progress i know but long term gain i'm sure. Will keep posting on progress.. cheers
Good luck, you have the right attitude:cool:

Back