Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by lauramumof2, 28 May 2008 Social URL.

1. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Weight watchers
    No, im not posting in the wrong bit, haha.
    I have been gardeing like a mad woman lately and I done loads on Sunday. Well, I ache from top to toe and feel really energized.
    It must have been like a big workout. I just didnt realise how much it would take out of me.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    cambridge ss
    I know how you feel, iv been doing the same the past 2 days and i feel like iv been to the gym for a week.
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

yep, guess this is why in the olden days :))) people didn't need gyms to get fit ... they just did some work around the home/farm (unless they were posh of course)
  5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    LOL! It reminds me of when I decided to remove all the turf from our garden (150ft long!) by hand. I remember I woke up in the morning and had to call in sick as I couldn't actually move my arms!!

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ROFL!!! Brilliant. I know that feeling (well, probably not to that extent).
    Interesting you mention de-turfing by hand as I have just been contemplating re turfing my garden (it is v. small) and wondered how I would remove all the old turf. How would I do that, oh gardening guru?

Actually, based on your comments about not exercising/doing housework daily (nothing wrong with that!)... I'm surprised to hear you de-turfed 150ft of garden!
  7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.