Gastric balloon after a lifetime of yoyoing

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Nickynoo, 21 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Nickynoo

Nickynoo Member

Hi people,

Got my shakes today so i can lose my first two stone before my procedure. Have my consultation next tuesday to have the Gastric balloon fitted and i cant tell you how excited i feel. I set myself a target of losing two stone b4 my surgery which will bring me down to 14 stone and then i plan to lose the remaining three whilst having the balloon fitted so i dont lose will power.

THe procedure is costing me around £2250 but to me its sooooo worth it as i think i have spent farmuch more on fad diets and lottery tickets, ciggys etc for me to even think that: that figure is alot to pay. The outcome will be far worth the saving y pennies hahahaha

If anyone has had a balloon fitted it would be great to hear from you.
    ie: your loses, up and downs etc.

Hugs

Nic

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I dont know anything about it -but just wanted to wish you luck!!

4. Nickynoo

Nickynoo Member

thank you. You too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.