GemBritney LL Diary

That's fantastic, well done you!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks clara carly and lady T!!!!

Gembritney said:
Week 14 day 4

Well had a real light bulb moment this week...

Both my sisters are very slim and exercise fanatics and they attend a boot camp once a week which is bloody hard graft i tell u.. they crash after!!!
Anyway the personal trainer asked my sisters a while ago, BEFORE i started LL" why doesnt your other sister come to bootcamp aswell??"? And they said that i was a big girl and wouldnt want to do it (which at the time was true)

ANYHOOOO... i took Josh for a walk to the fields where the boot camp is held on monday, to say hi to my sister (the other sis is in turkey) ...Josh decided to run up to all the people their and the personal trainerS to say HELLO lol. so i had to chase him about to get him on his lead.

So... after id gone the 2 trainers said to my sister "who was that girl with your dog?" in which she said, "Thats my other sister" and they said "i thought she was a big girl?, she isnt big at all" and my sister had to explain that i had lost a lot of weight. :)

This made my day!!!!! and now im comfortably wearing size 16's wooooooo hooo

What a fab story hun. You must be mega chuffed. Watch out, they've seen how fit you are running after Josh. They be enroling you next lol. Xxxx:-DxxxX

What a fab story hun. You must be mega chuffed. Watch out, they've seen how fit you are running after Josh. They be enroling you next lol. Xxxx:-DxxxX

hahahaha... xx

What a great buzz a compliment gives us!! Well done you ;) xx

DAY 100 !!!!!!!!!!!

wOW CANT BELIEVE IV COMPLETED THE FULL FIRST 14 WEEKS!!!!!!

Got my teeth whitened professionally yestreday, and my gosh was i in agonizing pain... OFF THE SCALE!!! i was in hysterics for 16 hours afterwards.

Anyway hope ur all well xxx

Congratulations on the big 100!!!

Hope your teeth look fab-u-lous!!! xx

Congratulations on or big 100 and your bright smile. Xxxxxxx

awww thanks ladies xxxx

Hmm note to self ,,, reconsider having teeth whitened. lol

Hope you are pleased with the result, will it be like childbirth and the pain be all forgotten until next time ?

Onwards and downwards x

Congrats on Day 100! Sorry I am a tad late :(

Bet you feel like a million pounds now - Teeth whitening? Look out world!! The new you has emerged.
xx

Hmm note to self ,,, reconsider having teeth whitened. lol

Hope you are pleased with the result, will it be like childbirth and the pain be all forgotten until next time ?

Onwards and downwards x

Well Clara, iv never experienced child birth, but the pain i was in the otherday, id choose child birth over teeth whitening next time. Maybe its just coz i had to have 2 treatments where as my parents only had 1.... im not ruling it out for everyone else.... maybe im just one of those super sensitive people. if u want details lemme know... it was 99 quid and they came to my home... also its cheaper than a major clinic, where my sis had to pay 500!!!! xxxxx

Congrats on Day 100! Sorry I am a tad late :(

Bet you feel like a million pounds now - Teeth whitening? Look out world!! The new you has emerged.
xx
Thanks Weebles xx

ARGHGHGHGHGHGH

Im finding so many flaws in myself recently.... i mean i had bad skin and im looking into thread vein removal... i think as iv never been perfect, im trying to make up for all the years i let myself go..... if only money wasnt an issue. i have tiny little veins in my face where i used to drink wine and now i hate them and i feel self conscious! and i waxed my lip before LL and it tore my skin so now i have a scar on mu face and i hate it... ALSO when i was fatter i coevred up with piercings so have 3 holes in my face and i feel a bloody mess!!!!!! Why did i do all those things to myself xx

Awwww don't be so down on yourself, just remember that when we look at ourselves in the mirror we tend to be VERY close to the mirror and in bright light - I'm sure that we see things that no-one else would notice unless they stand ridiculously close to us. With the veins you can get such good foundations that they might cover them? xx

Awwww don't be so down on yourself, just remember that when we look at ourselves in the mirror we tend to be VERY close to the mirror and in bright light - I'm sure that we see things that no-one else would notice unless they stand ridiculously close to us. With the veins you can get such good foundations that they might cover them? xx

Wotcha Gem,

I think it is sometimes easier when we are fat as we can hide behind that as a source of our imperfections. When we chose to loose that protective layer, then we get to worry about all the other imperfections underneath.

Women are very rarely happy with how they look, and always find fault. At the end of the day very few of us are going to look like the airbrushed models in the magazines.( Its all done by smoke and mirrors dont you know.) But I am flaming sure that we dont look as bad as we think we do in out heads! Or am I the only one with a really dodgy head?

Hope you find some joy in your appearance and focus on your beauty rather than your flaws. I hear many a super model hates her thighs dont you know lol

Onwards and downwards lovely girl x

aww thanks clara that was a nice post. and Jules, ur dogs sound cute have u got a pic of them?? x

Back