GemlaD's Diary

Good luck from me too! I have done CC several times in the past and usually lasted on them for quite a while before slipping into the habit of making more and more allowances. I will probably go back to it when I'm at goal to keep tabs on things. But it sounds like you've got a plan set out for yourself with the exante product which I think is a good idea because it's easy to eat the same things over and over again, possibly ending up lacking in nutrients.
I hope things go as you plan them, good luck on your journey :) xx

Good luck from me too! I have done CC several times in the past and usually lasted on them for quite a while before slipping into the habit of making more and more allowances. I will probably go back to it when I'm at goal to keep tabs on things. But it sounds like you've got a plan set out for yourself with the exante product which I think is a good idea because it's easy to eat the same things over and over again, possibly ending up lacking in nutrients.
I hope things go as you plan them, good luck on your journey :) xx

You must have more willpower than me Bee - I usually don't manage to get through a week without cheating calorie counting. I think I'll probably try the 5:2 diet (with exante on my 2 low calorie days) when I reach goal. However that's a long, long way off so who knows!

Good luck.
pi can't do the full on calorie counting thing as I miss too much. Slip of butter here, milk in coffee there. But it all adds up and takes me over

Thanks guys. So far so good! I am hoping that with the help of that Beck diet book and that calorie counting ap that we aren't allowed to mention it will be different this time xx

Hi all I am back on Exante as of today! Really struggled to lose weight going back to calorie counting although managed to maintain for quite a few weeks. However recently I have started to spiral out of control so am doing TS again as do not want to put it all back on. Look forward to catching up on everyone's diaries when I get chance

Onwards and scales downwards!
Gemma x

Hi Gemma. How's it going. I started back on ex\ante today after 2 weeks on holiday. It isn't easy restarting. Hope you're doing well.

Hi Lynne, hope you had lovely hols, you,re doing really well. Ive gone a bit out of control so come back to Exante for a bit, only got enough to do 3 weeks so may do Atkins after that as have decided that carbs just don't agree with me. Have lost 9 this week so very pleased

9lb is brilliant. I'd love to lose that much this week!

Have done 5 days on and 2 off this week so may well put on tomorrow as one of the off days is today. Just couldn't say no to jam and clotted cream on a scone I'm afraid ....

I know the feeling!!!!

Hi all,

Am starting Total Solution today and am going to do 5 weeks of it before Christmas. Have been on and off slimming world since stopping it the last time and although I have gained some weight I am nowhere near where I started in April so not feeling bad at all. I think I have gained most of that in the last week thinking about doing Exante! ha ha. Hopefully based on what I have lost in the first week before I can get everything I gained off in the first week with a bit of luck. Am going to read lots of diaries now!

Gemma x

Good luck with your restart. Looking forward to following your progress!

Just had a cheeky midweek weigh and 4lb off so far! On day 4 so hopefully will get some energy soon. Have cold hands and feet so know its all heading in the right direction.
Have a good day everyone x

Well done Gemma!

Weighed in this morning and have lost 7 this week so am very pleased! I have eaten a few eggs and bits of chicken so am going to try not to do that this week although I know thats better than losing the plot and going off it completely. Have a good day all x

That's brilliant Gemma. You're clearly back in the zone!

Bit disappointed as have only lost 1lb this week but I think I know why. I have been nibbling on hard boiled eggs and chicken but also had some cheese so although I am still firmly in ketosis I have just had far too many calories. Am a bit cross with myself tbh. Added to that I haven't 'been' for a few days but do actually feel thinner so onwards and downwards!
Am only doing two more full weeks before Christmas so will try to make them as TS as possible. Am then going to gradually up my cals and try not to go mad during Dec apart from the Christmas meals out and the 3 or 4 days days at actual Christmas. Am also going to try and do more exercise from this week.
I really really want to be in the lower half of the 12s this time next week as not been there in years!!

Hi Gemma. every lb counts! I would have thought you would still be in ketosis if you haven't been eating carbs. Whenever I haven't been for a while I add a tsp of psyllium husk to my pack - usually the porridge and that does the job. It's something I learnt about on here.If you stick at it for the 2 weeks you should lose a decent amount.

I seriously lost the plot at dinner time and nearly ate everything in sight. As it was I put a piece of pizza in my mouth, chewed it and then spat it out and washed my mouth out. I'm not sure whether to be disgusted or proud of myself
Anyway, had pasta carbonara and 2 boiled eggs and all is fine now!

Well done!

Back