GemlaD's Diary

I'm feeling a lot happier now thank you, I thin

Oops! I think my mood is a bit up and down on this diet, feeling more positive about the next few days now. The drink flavours aren't that fabulous, they came with the mixed pack that I bought but tasted ok in the lollies.
Have just decided that I don't really like the soups very much- funny how your tastes change as time goes on! Do you have the porridge and pasta? I might get some.

I don't like the soups at all but I *must* finish them! No I want to try them! I've been thinking about getting some, but I'm still on the fence about it at the moment!

I'm glad you're feeling better now! :)

Day 5

Was a bit down in the first part of the day but cheered up in the evening. Had banana shake, toffee bar and mushroom soup. Am not going to get soup when I order again as am now struggling with it. Going to try and drink more than 3 litres of water today x

Have a great day :)

Thanks Shrimp you too x

Right? The soup is vile! Yeck. I'm definitely not getting it again! x

Day 6

I found yesterday a real struggle. Went to a children's party where they hardly ate any of the food and it was all sat there looking yummy. Also turned down a piece of jam and cream birthday cake with fondant icing which is just about my most favourite thing in the world. I also had an overwhelming desire to take a huge bite out of the lump of cheese in my fridge last night. However I resisted all these things and feel well chuffed that I did! I had strawberry shake, choc orange bar and vanilla shake.
Keep resisting people we can do it! First weigh in tomorrow!!!!

Good job! It makes me feel empowered when I resist! Cheese is also my weakness. I swear it eyes me whenever I open the fridge lol.
My first weigh in is on Tuesday! Good luck on yours! You'll do great! :) x

Good luck Gemma x

Thanks guys!

Day 7 (yesterday)

Felt absolutely fine all day. Had choc shake, toffee bar and banana shake. Then I was cooking scrambled egg for my son last night and I have to confess that I ate a few spoonfuls. Felt a bit guilty at the time but knew it wouldn't affect ketosis ( not sure if I'm in it or not)

But anyway don't care today as its first weigh in and I have lost 11lbs!! Am well chuffed as didn't think I would lose that much in one week.

Week 1: 13st11lbs -11lbs

Yaaay! Keep going everyone and best of luck xxxx

Wow...that is a brilliant weight loss. Well done and good luck this week

Congratulations! X

Wow! Well done on your loss! :clap::clap::happy096:

Thanks everyone and good luck this week xxx

Haha! We've both lost 11 pounds woo! That's like a giant sized baby lmao!

well done on your loss gem!! and mmm scrambled egg lol

Back